LANDED..........
Not decided (planning for it only)
jairam said:
congrats...
1)SD2009
2)Imraan007
3)Cprok

@ Imraan
go to Max Medcenter as that seems to be Good.
Thanks jairam and to others as well for your wishes.

Guys,

Some more update from me. My consultant informed me today that they have received request for Medical also. But I've yet to submit my new born baby's information (along with Birth certificate, Passport and new POF) to CHC. So, not sure, what should be done now. Tarak, please update the status for me again, You are definitely doing a great job.

Ok...Does Medical request mean, Document verification, Background check and Security verification is already done Or it will be done parallel with my medical request ??

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
awsome congax!

SD2009 said:
Thanks jairam and to others as well for your wishes.

Guys,

Some more update from me. My consultant informed me today that they have received request for Medical also. But I've yet to submit my new born baby's information (along with Birth certificate, Passport and new POF) to CHC. So, not sure, what should be done now. Tarak, please update the status for me again, You are definitely doing a great job.

Ok...Does Medical request mean, Document verification, Background check and Security verification is already done Or it will be done parallel with my medical request ??

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi basis on that jairam and lets go to canada pl be ready best of luck..u r next on turn

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@jacob333

What i analyzed is only from CHC, ND's last 2 months of processing time. Well, it is difficult to say at this stage for following reason.

- If we (April Applicants in this forum) get at least 3-4 medicals every week
- If they don't slwer down processing FSW cases like they did in between

then you may get good news in 4-5 weeks from now. Early if you are lucky

jacob333 said:
hi tarak, u seems to be working very good here for all of us. i am a may applicant and i kno i am posting here but i have seen here that u are doing excellent work here for helping us so just a suggestion from you.and my time lines are - cic intake is 4 nov 2009, documents requested by new delhi is 12th jan 2010 and i sent full documents on 6th may (they recieved).i got my 2nd aor on 16th may. i went through your calculations but i am very confused. plse give me some time of urs and i want to kno ur prediction here in my case. i kno that about chc no one can totally predict but i believe ur prediction will atleast give me a good moral support. so m waiting for ur reply and tell me something here. your calculations r welcome :)
regards

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
well my senses are going wacky now ... as i dont understand why is my case stuck at In Process from last 2.5 months ..
I started my processing in june 2009 and I have approved AEO from a billion dollar company ... even then CIC is just chilling on my file. ...

i am loosing my patience really

well anyway my cosultant has sent them an e-mail a day before yesterday and we are looking forward for the reply... :mad:

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarakrs said:
Man it is not that easy.... You can qualify for CEC (Canadian Experience Class) only if you have been studying in Community (Public funded) college or University. Many of these private college (The tricks you mentioned) are black listed. You may get an extension of study permit but 2 years of education from those colleges won't give you any points when you'll file your application under FSW.

BTW which city were u in Canada? I studied in Niagara College, Welland / St. Catharines and lived in Toronto for most of the time
I think you do get points for these because:
People who come here for flight training also enroll in these private colleges(not black listed). Then they work there as instructors after graduation and apply for PR.

I am working in london, ontario. I was in toronto around 2006.
I am very much used to the CIC tortures now. I have developed a thick skin.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@yoshi

Offcourse, the earlier you filed @ nova scotia, earlier you would have got 1st AOR. I was also thinking like this but, another factor comes in between the the full docs you submit @ local VO. They give us 90 days not to bug them for so, they have to watch that too. I would so they might be giving the priority on the basis of 1st AOR and 2nd AOR. I might be wrong but, after watching many timelines i applied my mind came up with this calculations. Let's see what happens in next two weeks. If it is going as per my calculations then all of us will have a rough time span of getting medicals

yoshi14400 said:
hello Mr. Tarakrs
i have gone through ur calculations but it seems to be bit confusing.... what i have assumed from all the discussion is that it simply depends upon the date of application received at nova scotia. if u forget the previous pattern and just study the time lines of the persons who got IN process status in august and September only.... i may be wrong.... what u have to say on this?

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simon123 said:
well my senses are going wacky now ... as i dont understand why is my case stuck at In Process from last 2.5 months ..
I started my processing in june 2009 and I have approved AEO from a billion dollar company ... even then CIC is just chilling on my file. ...

i am loosing my patience really

well anyway my cosultant has sent them an e-mail a day before yesterday and we are looking forward for the reply... :mad:
Whenever you are dealing with the government, you should have lots of patience.
I applied for my PR in august 2009. I am still at square 1. And i am working in the largest Canadian company.
So just apply and forget, thats the trick.
I have observed that CIC tortures successful candidates more, while they throw away visas to people with s h i t t y experience who come here and drive cabs.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buddy I also got a refusal from CIC but, I would not say it a torture.... Many people try to cheat them so, they have to process every case very carefully... They are doing their level best.... I would say much much much better and in fairer way compare to US immigration.... Sometimes, a mistake happens from their end to some case since, they are also human....

londonOntario said:
I think you do get points for these because:
People who come here for flight training also enroll in these private colleges(not black listed). Then they work there as instructors after graduation and apply for PR.

I am working in london, ontario. I was in toronto around 2006.
I am very much used to the CIC tortures now. I have developed a thick skin.

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
i really wish if CIC takes a phone interview for everyone before finalizing the cases .. that way they will somehow know what they are letting in.

Like what US does ... i have been here in US from last 4 years now and i am impressed with the way they work. They absolutely give a fair chance to ones they think are smarter .. atleast they do go by paper work..

well anyways i just frustrated .. it's their country and they are the ones to decide.

londonOntario said:
Whenever you are dealing with the government, you should have lots of patience.
I applied for my PR in august 2009. I am still at square 1. And i am working in the largest Canadian company.
So just apply and forget, thats the trick.
I have observed that CIC tortures successful candidates more, while they throw away visas to people with s h i t t y experience who come here and drive cabs.

yoshi14400

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
JALANDHAR (PUNJAB)
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2010
IELTS Request
04-03-2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
18-05-2011
Med's Done....
25-05-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-05-2011, SENT ON: 27-05-2011, RECEIVED ON: 30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2011
LANDED..........
26 JULY 2011
tarakrs said:
@ yoshi

Offcourse, the earlier you filed @ nova scotia, earlier you would have got 1st AOR. I was also thinking like this but, another factor comes in between the the full docs you submit @ local VO. They give us 90 days not to bug them for so, they have to watch that too. I would so they might be giving the priority on the basis of 1st AOR and 2nd AOR. I might be wrong but, after watching many timelines i applied my mind came up with this calculations. Let's see what happens in next two weeks. If it is going as per my calculations then all of us will have a rough time span of getting medicals
hope for the best...... :)

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hate american way of working.... I have gone thru their process.... i was lucky but many of my friend who were genuine cases but, for no reason they refused them.... moreover, their bloddy attitude ... Sorry Simon, I dont agree with you on this.... They have very bad processing system..... Canada gives much fairer chance compare to US... at least not much baseless refusals

Simon123 said:
i really wish if CIC takes a phone interview for everyone before finalizing the cases .. that way they will somehow know what they are letting in.

Like what US does ... i have been here in US from last 4 years now and i am impressed with the way they work. They absolutely give a fair chance to ones they think are smarter .. atleast they do go by paper work..

well anyways i just frustrated .. it's their country and they are the ones to decide.

uni

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
u
Dear Tarak,

i m in touch wid mpadhyay, he told me he got 1st AOR on 26th feb 2010. kindly update it in our table.

what do u think , according to ur calculation whn should i expect Medical? still i m confused abt ur theory....

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarakrs said:
I hate american way of working.... I have gone thru their process.... i was lucky but many of my friend who were genuine cases but, for no reason they refused them.... moreover, their bloddy attitude ... Sorry Simon, I dont agree with you on this.... They have very bad processing system..... Canada gives much fairer chance compare to US... at least not much baseless refusals
I totally agree with this.
Americans are bigger a s s h o l e s. Canadians are smaller a s s h o l e s.

drsujaprabu

Aug 21, 2010
:) ;D Hi every1,

Congrats to every1 who have received change in status and meds. Very happy to see good movement of cases on the forum, hoping that the coming week gives more reasons to cheer.
Finally I got our meds done on 13th, and passports dispatched to them yesterday(16th sept). Had little paperwork again, since my husb had resigned his prev job and taken a new one in India. So had to send updated IMMs for him.
So the wait starts again, only im little bit relaxed this time around.
Goodluck to us all to reach Canada ASAP.

Suja