<<<< FULL DOCS TO CHC ND IN JUNE 2010 >>>>

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grewal said:
it's ok dear.....wait ...no need to send any docs to VO.
They will ask for Updated information.....before starting to review ur case that is a part of backlog...

Updated information approximately includes re-submission of full documentation like we did earlier including new Valid IELTS score (test costs 7500 rupee), PCC, Bank statement , experience certificates etc..

all the pre june applicants will receive a letter from VO, when their case becomes ready to be processed...
Actually when VO-ND start to clear backlog..............and honestly no body knows when........
At that time u can add ur son as well.......oh by the way congratulations
+1 FOR YOU .YOU R VERY TRUE.
REGARDS INDIAN

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
pistachio said:
I think there is no need to spam several threads with the same message, Mr. StarAli. No offence. It is a sad news and everybody is aware of the case, especially all the pre-june NDVO applicants, more so since we are all eagerly waiting for our MR.

Now coming to the rejection of SanjuBaba, if you have read his earlier post, his verification call did not go well and neither was his interview. His and spouse's version regarding employment, had discrepancies which was not perceived well by the VO, hence the rejection. I learnt this from his earlier posts, even though he has not mentioned this as the cause of rejection now. Quiet naturally, since nobody would be in proper frame of mind at this time to mention the cause of rejection in a public forum.

He is Jan 2010 applicant. The DM status that April candidates are facing right now, do not have any bearing with his case, IMHO.
I agree with u.,

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
Hi Indian,

Are you sure, they will ask for Updated information.....which includes re-submission of full documentation which we have already done earlier? like new Valid IELTS score (test costs 7500 rupee), PCC, Bank statement , experience certificates etc..? the first two in the list being time consuming and painful?

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manonthemove said:
Hi Indian,

Are you sure, they will ask for Updated information.....which includes re-submission of full documentation which we have already done earlier? like new Valid IELTS score (test costs 7500 rupee), PCC, Bank statement , experience certificates etc..? the first two in the list being time consuming and painful?
1. New Appliocation for Permanent Residance IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.
2. New Schedule 1 Background/ Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.
3. police certificate
4. Evidence of sufficient funds for you and your dependants...

mostly they as these docoments brother
regards
indian

Torpunjabdi

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02- 2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 12-03-2010/2nd AOR 25 july 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted already
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25-6-2012
Med's Done....
30-6-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-6-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-1-13 got pps 1-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
Senior friends please help me , i have lot of question only you can help me finding answers

My details are on left hand , my FTD is 3-2010 and 2 nd AOR is 7-2010, and status is in process with RBVO Pending Review from last four months ( after i sent send some important documents otherwise no progress till date)

My first application was in march 2005 with no progress till date and second one is this in MI1,

During this one of my relative become PR of manitoba now he cross one year of Pr ( compulsary for family class sponsorship so called fast track category), my IELTS will expire in march 2012, i can use this in MPNP at this time very well,I wish to apply in Dec2011

rajababu

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd April 2010
Doc's Request.
9 August 2010
AOR Received.
1st May 2010,2nd AOR 29 August 2010
Med's Done....
AR and decision made
VISA ISSUED...
REJECTION
kavya said:
I agree with u.,
Dear Friends,
2 weeks before my status show decision made and application received.Saturday i have receive rejection letter from *****. i am very upset. what can i do.they said i am not eligibile foe instructor category.i am B.A and pgdc.they said only.B tech,mcas are eligibile.
regards
rajababu

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
rajababu said:
Dear Friends,
2 weeks before my status show decision made and application received.Saturday i have receive rejection letter from *****. i am very upset. what can i do.they said i am not eligibile foe instructor category.i am B.A and pgdc.they said only.B tech,mcas are eligibile.
regards
rajababu
That sound very funny.. Does that mean the whole Diploma and other category applicants for 4131 have got rejection without even MR. they should have done it earlier atlase we could have save sometime.. I am glad that I have no status change till now apart from RBVO since first AOR..

Good luck all

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Hello friends as we all are struggling with wait times, i ve mailed to NEW DELHI office regarding our MI-1 cases below is that mail

Hello Sir

I am a FSW applicant under MI-1. As i am aware that CIC had received PR applications more than it could process .So CIC has put that MI-1 applications on hold for certain period and conveyed to applicants that it will take 2 or more years to be finalized. i ve sent my full documents to your office in july 2010 followed by CIO approval . I just want know that after recent changes and visa targets announced by honorable minster ,whether your office will process some MI-1 cases under this new 2012 targets? Please understand i don't want a diplomatic ensurence its ok if your office will not going process them because its good for me to be in light rather than in dark hope cos we are professionals we have to plan our career and future, like my marriage and my job transfer is on hold (in hope of PR)

So i request you to please tell me truth whether our cases have stakes in 2012 visa targets or not so that we can plan our life according

I hope you ve understood our situation and will not give me a that typical reply of 2 years or more time

Thanks allot

Guess what they did not answered my query but asked me to furnish my details cos i ve hired representative so could not provide them my details cos they will talk to my representative ,,,i request you to mail them this kind of query

SECONDLY IF YOU SEE CANADIAN PARLIAMENT WEBSITE ,STANDING COMMITTEE OF IMMIGRATION HAD HOLD MANY MEETING ON BACKLOG AND NEXT IS ON 13TH DECEMBER .ALL WE NEED TO LOBBY IN THAT COMMITTEE BY MAILING OPPOSITION MEMBERS LIKE DON DAVIS and JUSTIFY THEM THAT CONSERVATIVE GOVT IS CLAIMING FALSE CLAIM OF REFORMING IMMIGRATION SYSTEM COS THEY MADE PROMISE IN 2008,2009 BUT NEVER FULFILLED THEM ,WHY mi-1 IS NOT BEING PROCESSED IN ORDER IT WAS RECEIVED ?? IF THEY SAY THAT MI-1 WILL ADDRESS LABOR MARKET NEED AS COMPARED TO mi-2,3 THAT MEANS PRE-2008 BACKLOG WHICH THEY ARE PLANING TO CLEAR WILL ALSO NOT ADDRESS CANADIAN LABOR NEEDS THEN WHY THERE IS DISCRIMINATION WITH MI-1 ON THE NAME OF LABOR MARKET NEEDS???.....................................I REQUEST ALL OF YOU TO PRESENT OUR VERY GENUINE CASE IN FRONT OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS BY SEND WELL DRAFTED EMAILS TO THEM

CIMM @ parl.gc.ca
david.tilson @ parl.gc.ca
don.davies @ parl.gc.ca
kevin.lamoureux @ parl.gc.ca
Paulina.Ayala @ parl.gc.ca
Matthew.Kellway @ parl.gc.ca
Ted.Opitz @ parl.gc.ca
rick.dykstra @ parl.gc.ca
Chungsen.Leung @ parl.gc.ca
Rathika.Sitsabaiesan @ parl.gc.ca
Roxanne.James @ parl.gc.ca
Costas.Menegakis @ parl.gc.ca
john.weston @ parl.gc.ca

You can see November 17 meeting in which DON DAVIS grilled CIC officer by saying that MI-1 has failed as it was planned

http://www.parl.gc.ca/CommitteeBusiness/CommitteeMembership.aspx?Cmte=CIMM&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=41&Ses=1

http://www.parl.gc.ca/CommitteeBusiness/CommitteeMeetings.aspx?Cmte=CIMM&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=41&Ses=1

We must flood our very genuine plea to them by any media email,facebook ,twitter

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Hardly Funny kavya

But a matter of serious thought for many who have used Diploma in Their docs,They should take a cue from here and do the needful

kavya said:
That sound very funny.. Does that mean the whole Diploma and other category applicants for 4131 have got rejection without even MR. they should have done it earlier atlase we could have save sometime.. I am glad that I have no status change till now apart from RBVO since first AOR..

Good luck all

Torpunjabdi

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02- 2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 12-03-2010/2nd AOR 25 july 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted already
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25-6-2012
Med's Done....
30-6-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-6-2012
VISA ISSUED...
22-1-13 got pps 1-02-2013
LANDED..........
22-03-2013
Got my CAIPS today
u can see my timeline on left hand side, so the progress is.... they have verified (done)my IELTS, Education certificates online/offline , Bf'd was 23-11-2011, next date is not mentioned, we can predict that next may be 21-2-2012 (90 days), NO progress at all from security check or review side, can any body help me understand the meaning of "sprogs" word as given under in bold fonts, please help if can, trhanks in advance frnds.

IMMIGRANT ASSESSMENT RECORD SUMMARY
FILE: NAMES:
DATE REC'D: REGS: NON-NAT?: CLPR:
PS. OCCUPATION: PS.NOC PS.IMMCAT:
SEL. OCCUPATION: SEL.NOC IMMCAT:
EMP CODE: PRIORITY: SPROGS 1 2 3 4 5
AGE ( ) COST RECOVERY CODE: RPRF:
EXPERIENCE DESTINATION CITY:
ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT PROVINCE:
EDUCATION TOTAL FUNDS $
LANGUAGE MEETS DEFINITION (Y/N)?
ADAPTABILITY PS DECISION:
SPOUSE/PARTNER EDUCATION INTERVIEW SCHEDULED:
1YR WORK PERMIT IN CANADA SELECTION DECISION:
2YR STUDY PERMIT IN CANADA REVIEW OFFICER:
OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT REASON FOR REFUSAL:
FAMILY RELATION IN CANADA SECURITY DECISION:
BUSINESS EXPLORATION TRIP OTHER REQ DECISION:
JOINT FED/PROV INITIATIVE MEDICAL DECISION:
TOTAL RECORD CHECK:
FINAL DECISION:

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:

Good luck all
@KAVYA
ALL APPLICANT WAIT SOO LONG IF SO THEN IT IS NOT GOOD 4 CIC.
INDIAN

atifshaan

Oct 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
24 Feb 2010
Nomination.....
22 June 2010
AOR Received.
28 June 2010
IELTS Request
submitted on 22 June 2010
File Transfer...
3 March 2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hoping
I want to withdraw my self from this immigration process. Please help me to know, how can I get my immigration fees back.
:-[

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
atifshaan said:
I want to withdraw my self from this immigration process. Please help me to know, how can I get my immigration fees back.
:-[
If you are confident enough and are ready to wait more than, I advice you not to. Because you have waited more than us.

Good luck
Kavya

rkv

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/02/2010
Doc's Request.
26/03/2010
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
26/03/2010
IELTS Request
17/06/2010
File Transfer...
30/03/2010
Med's Request
AWAITING
Med's Done....
AWAITING
Interview........
MUST BE WAIVED
Passport Req..
AWAITING
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITING
LANDED..........
AWAITING
DEAR ALL ,

TODAY I GOT REJECTION LETTER FROM NDVO STATING THAT I FAILED TO DEMONSTRATE MY RELATIONSHIP TO MY RELATIVES ( BROTHER) IN CANADA.
I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS BECAUSE I HAVE SUBMITTED HIS PR CARD AND BANK STATEMENT COPY
CAN I CHALLANGE NDVO FOR THIS REASON OR CAN I GIVE MORE INFO IDICATING OUR RELATION SHIP ?
CAN NDVO WILL ACCEPT OUR FILE AGAIN ??
REPLY IN DETAIL.

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Average processing time increased to 18 months for Pre-June applicants for New Delhi...