+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full Application Sent in June

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Hi Ankur,

congrates man. i suppose you the first July'er to get the e-status updated. you will receive the medicals sooon.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duggalca said:
sanjeevindia said:
hi duggalca

any updtaes for u? please share with us ur current situation.
Hi SanjeevIndia

Nothing new here and whats abt u?

Wishing u best of luck.

Thanx
nothing. having my fingers crossed. also at this moment we r bus in completing tax audit so i guess it's better if request 4 medicals come at the month end.

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya Thayib, I guess so!
Lets see how it goes!
Any ways it says that my process has been started on 4th september and acc to forum they should have allrady sent my med papers and PPR along with it shouldn't they?
Why I have not got it yet?
I am bit tensed!
I am from gujarat !
How many dys does it take for MED papers to come from ND to gujarat!

Do they send by regular post or through registered post!
I am bit worried that hope they have not sent it to my australian add because My aor was sent to my australian add!
But at the same time now my CIC login page shows my Indian addrss so I I am hoping that they have sent it to my indian add only!
Expecting reviews from u all!
Guys wts after medical ?
how many days it takes after med to get passport stamped and returned to u?
Just preparing myself for uncertainity!
Ankur

jigna

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th APRIL
Doc's Request.
20th JUL
Med's Request
29th SEP
Med's Done....
3rd OCT
Passport Req..
29th SEP
VISA ISSUED...
2nd FEB
LANDED..........
planning in MARCH
Anybody's ecase status changed today...???
Anybody can see "IN PROCESS".....???
please reply...??

duggalca

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
I have sent full application to CIC-ND on 3rd of June and the letter from CIC-ND conveyed me to contact them after 3 months, they have responded to my query in this regard as follows and nothing new.Any one else who got +ve news.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting a review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be informed accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi duggal ca

hope u r free now after abusy 30th sep. any new news on ur app form chc nd. nothing in my case.

regards

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Hello duggalca,

How true is it that sending queries thru e mail will delay processing of your application? Can I send CIC e mail to ask them if they have mailed my medical request? Reply will be appreciated. Thanks.

duggalca

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
Hi sanjeevindia,

Yeah, busy schedule is over, feel little relaxed on that front, but i am very much worried about my PR application, till date no response.

sanjeevindia said:
hi duggal ca

hope u r free now after abusy 30th sep. any new news on ur app form chc nd. nothing in my case.

regards

duggalca

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
aspire said:
Hello duggalca,

How true is it that sending queries thru e mail will delay processing of your application? Can I send CIC e mail to ask them if they have mailed my medical request? Reply will be appreciated. Thanks.
There is nothing like that.

LW

Aug 20, 2009
duggalca said:
I have sent full application to CIC-ND on 3rd of June and the letter from CIC-ND conveyed me to contact them after 3 months, they have responded to my query in this regard as follows and nothing new.Any one else who got +ve news.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We have received the requested information/documents and your application is currently awaiting a review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be informed accordingly.

Hi Duggalca,

When you sent a query to ND, did you email them at Delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca or did you use the case specific enquiry at https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi? I need to send them a query too.

Thanks

duggalca

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
LW said:
duggalca said:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi Duggalca,

When you sent a query to ND, did you email them at Delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca or did you use the case specific enquiry at https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi? I need to send them a query too.

Thanks
I send mail at case sepcific enquiry and they replied in almost 13-15 days.

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
feeling really bad for u duggal! dont worry, i m on same boat of wait wait wait. diffrence is our own regional passport officers and chc. my sons passport is still not issued by RPO, ASR.

LW

Aug 20, 2009
Hi Duggalca,

When you sent a query to ND, did you email them at Delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca or did you use the case specific enquiry at https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi? I need to send them a query too.
Thanks

I send mail at case sepcific enquiry and they replied in almost 13-15 days.
Thanks Duggalca. I also used the case specifc enquiry a week back and no response till date. Guess I need to wait longer. I emailed to enquire about the next stage which is hopefully PPR, since it has been about 7 weeks since my medical results reached Delhi and update from them yet on PPR.

Sharma, are you still waiting for your son's passport? So you sent all the other passports to Delhi and will send you child's once it is issued?