+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

shettyss

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER on 31 March 2015
AOR Received.
22 May 2015
Med's Request
15 July 2015
Med's Done....
1st medical 20 July, final medical on 04 Nov, medical received on 7 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23 Mar 2016
ABCD321 said:
Though, u guys r waiting for PPR.... i must say that u guys r lucky.... there r lots of people waiting for MR.... it has been more than a year of application.... Among MR waiting people i m one of them.... My application was received on 12th November 2014 by WVO.... since than nothing is happen .... and if i raised a query .... they used to reply mentioning that nothing needs to submit from my side..... really frustrating time....and forcefully i/we m/r waiting..... without any other door to exit....
Hi ABCD321 !

We can understand your pain and we are with you.. ! I think CIC should atleast give specific status of application so that people don't have to be tensed.

In our cases, we have done our medical tests, means our clock started, we should land before our medical gets expired... In my case if you look at , even though my TLU is in NOv, my first medical done in July and it will expire in July 2016, that is 7 months from now.. In case if it got delayed further it will be difficult for us to plan landing in short time...

Every one who is waiting here is fighting uncertainity, which I believe can be reduced by CIC, if it can give specific application status to the applicants from time to time.

ABCD321

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Only hope is alive....faith is confusing.......no strong clue how long we need to wait for the decision..... Our IETLS score will valid for 2 years only... if they did not clear within 2 years .....what it would be....should we submit another IELTS score?Huh?.........

Worldtraveller74

Oct 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014(Received by CHC)
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
Med's Request
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/12/2015
VISA ISSUED...
16/12/2015
LANDED..........
Soon, God willing
ABCD321 said:
Only hope is alive....faith is confusing.......no strong clue how long we need to wait for the decision..... Our IETLS score will valid for 2 years only... if they did not clear within 2 years .....what it would be....should we submit another IELTS score?Huh?.........
Hi ABCD321,

Fully Agree with you. My point is that till the time a person doesn't get his/her PPR they are all in the same boat. There have been cases where applicants have cleared their
MR really fast but then keep on waiting for PPR in the meantime some other applicant gets their MR and then their PPR soon after. Till the time a person doesn't finish the race,he is still running like all other participants. Whether his position is third or fifth or tenth doesn't matter till the time he is still running. In our case we all are still running towards the finishing line with no information about how many laps each participant has to take, and it's a different race for everyone with no clarity regarding how many laps each participant has to take. (I hope you can relate to this, this is the closest example coming to my mind apt for our situation)

The matter of concern here is that there actually is no set pattern being followed here, so no one actually knows how long their case is going to take. This uncertainty
is nerve racking. Lets just hope WVO speeds up and understands the pains and efforts that each applicant has put into his/her case with the hope of a better life in Canada.

All the very best to everyone waiting for the next step, whether it's the MR or the PPR. God willing all our prayers will be answered soon.

God Bless All !!

ABCD321

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Worldtraveller74 said:
Hi ABCD321,

Fully Agree with you. My point is that till the time a person doesn't get his/her PPR they are all in the same boat. There have been cases where applicants have cleared their
MR really fast but then keep on waiting for PPR in the meantime some other applicant gets their MR and then their PPR soon after. Till the time a person doesn't finish the race,he is still running like all other participants. Whether his position is third or fifth or tenth doesn't matter till the time he is still running. In our case we all are still running towards the finishing line with no information about how many laps each participant has to take, and it's a different race for everyone with no clarity regarding how many laps each participant has to take. (I hope you can relate to this, this is the closest example coming to my mind apt for our situation)

The matter of concern here is that there actually is no set pattern being followed here, so no one actually knows how long their case is going to take. This uncertainty
is nerve racking. Lets just hope WVO speeds up and understands the pains and efforts that each applicant has put into his/her case with the hope of a better life in Canada.

All the very best to everyone waiting for the next step, whether it's the MR or the PPR. God willing all our prayers will be answered soon.

God Bless All !!
agreed Worldtraveller74.......... with your logic......

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged: 7-02-2015
I have to submit non English police certificate to Warsaw? do i need to translate it? they did not specify such in the mail they sent to me.

ABCD321

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agiegirl01 said:
I have to submit non English police certificate to Warsaw? do i need to translate it? they did not specify such in the mail they sent to me.
If original Police Certificate is not in ENGLISH u must translate it into ENGLISH......

jind7

Aug 24, 2015
Hi all,
I want to discuss the issues relating to hand written passport.
If anyone has any information please share regarding my below queries.

1. Is Canada embassy issuing PR visas on the hand written passport?
2. If they are issuing, has anyone faced any issue at the immigration at the airport with visa on hand written passports?

I will be grateful if someone can share information regarding above matter.

Worldtraveller74

Oct 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014(Received by CHC)
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted Along with Application
Med's Request
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/12/2015
VISA ISSUED...
16/12/2015
LANDED..........
Soon, God willing
jind7 said:
Hi all,

2. If they are issuing, has anyone faced any issue at the immigration at the airport with visa on hand written passports?

Hi Buddy,

As per my knowledge, Not even tourist visas are issued on hand written passports anymore so I am not sure about PR Visa. Most countries do not entertain hand written passports for issuance of Tourist or Business Visas .

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Medicals Received: 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
jind7 said:
Hi all,

after 25th november hand written passports are as good as expired/invalid passports and you will not be able to travel.

snip_Oct_15

Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Waiting for MR is like a new hurdle... Applied on Dec 1st 2014 today is more than a year passed no clue where its headed.

Raising CSE is also and issue now a days warsaw replies "Check email dated so and so"

Warsaw when will we get something (Completion of all checks) and send MR

Waiting for MR from April 23rd 2015.

ABCD321

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jind7 said:
Hi all,

Hand written Passport is expired now.... since November 2015.. even u can't show the hand written passport for your identity...So collect Machine Readable Passport (MRP).....There is no any airport in the world now who will allow hand written passports according to ICAO...

ABCD321

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snip_Oct_15 said:
Waiting for MR is like a new hurdle... Applied on Dec 1st 2014 today is more than a year passed no clue where its headed.

Raising CSE is also and issue now a days warsaw replies "Check email dated so and so"

Warsaw when will we get something (Completion of all checks) and send MR

Waiting for MR from April 23rd 2015.
Don't worry friend, there r many more people from September/October waiting for MR.....without any update....

snip_Oct_15

Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
I guess there are around 200+ people waiting for MR

ABCD321 said:
Don't worry friend, there r many more people from September/October waiting for MR.....without any update....

Austinsteve

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
03-06-2016
Every body is getting the same standard reply from warsaw,god better knows when they will complete there verification ?