+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP OCCUPATION LIST OR EDUCATIONAL ASSESSMENT ?

sandeep99

Nov 3, 2012
Hi Experts!

I wish to know which one of the either Occupational list for FSWP or Educational assessment will be announced first? Because without having Occupational list announcement one cannot start Educational assessment hoping that there NOC code will be in the Occupation list. When will be the Occupations list announced for FSWP? Need your valuable suggestions members. Thank you!

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
Sandeep;
I looked into my crystal ball, but it turned up nothing :D :D :D

Seriously now. No one can tell which one will be announced first, but my wild guess will be list of agency for ECA. It makes sense for that to come first. It will take a while for you to get all your document to the accredited agency of your choice and them getting the report back to you to include in your application.

Before you ask what if you do the ECA and there was an NOC list that does not include your code? Well that is what life is all about!!! :eek: :eek: You make your best plans and hope+pray that like the bible says " that the lines fall for you in pleasant places".

Others have posted all along that some Kenny tweets indicate that there will be no list of NOC.i.e. open to all, but nothing official. Just wait and see like the rest folks.

Goodluck!!!!!

sandeep99 said:
More than 30 visits still no reply. Plz experts answer my question.

sandeep99

Nov 3, 2012
thanks for the information. But without Occupation list and if its a open quota how can the fit in 55,300 quota which also includes dependents?