+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP - Filling at Mumbai Office India

shiril

Jan 11, 2013
Hi All,

I'm planning to file PR under FSWP at Mumbai office India, If anyone is filing at this office, Please let me know.
Do any one have idea, what would be the processing time?

contact email : shiril.dubey.ca@gmail.com

Cheers,
Shirill

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

shiril said:
Hi All,

I'm planning to file PR under FSWP at Mumbai office India, If anyone is filing at this office, Please let me know.
Do any one have idea, what would be the processing time?

contact email : shiril.dubey.ca @ gmail.com

Cheers,
Shirill
Well you will have problems, since all FSW applications go to Sydney Nova Scotia first, and as there is no Immigration office in Mumbai for Sydney to send it to. The application would go to New Delhi, if approved by Sydney.

shiril

Jan 11, 2013
Ok, Let me brief about my self, I'm Software professional with 6 years of experience in Major IT companies Capgemini , Barclays Capital.
Currently staying in Pune..

I'm planning to file FSWP for myself (spouse and daughter), Based on CIC website, I'm clear about the documentation.

Below are my queries -
1. Should I send my application to New Delhi Visa Office ?
2. Should I send directly to sydney Nova Soctia ?
3. Any idea how much time it will take to process the Application and stampped the PR on my passport ?
4. During application process, if i got arranged emplyment in Canada, How should i inform the immigartion department ? How it will expediate my application process.

Many Thanks.... you can also mail me on shiril.dubey.ca@gmail.com

Cheers,
Shiril

Roshmi

Nov 29, 2012
I want to know do we need to show proof of fund when we post the documents. Can we show funds from Oriental bank of Commerce.

Smip86

Sep 23, 2011
India-Nagpur
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent With Application
Nomination.....
PER Received on 29-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Band Sent with Application
File Transfer...
27-04-2012
Med's Request
Received on 07-09-2012
Med's Done....
29-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Received on 07-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 30-11-2012
LANDED..........
Planning for SEP.13
shiril said:
Ok, Let me brief about my self, I'm Software professional with 6 years of experience in Major IT companies Capgemini , Barclays Capital.
Currently staying in Pune..

I'm planning to file FSWP for myself (spouse and daughter), Based on CIC website, I'm clear about the documentation.

Below are my queries -
1. Should I send my application to New Delhi Visa Office ?------No, according to new rules all application shd b sent to CIO,Nova Soctia
2. Should I send directly to sydney Nova Soctia ?-------Yes
3. Any idea how much time it will take to process the Application and stampped the PR on my passport ?------It will take 11-12 months
4. During application process, if i got arranged emplyment in Canada, How should i inform the immigartion department ? How it will expediate my application process.-----Yes you can upadets & intimate them.

Many Thanks.... you can also mail me on shiril.dubey.ca @ gmail.com

Cheers,
Shiril

shiril

Jan 11, 2013
Thanks Smpi86 ,

For you quick response, I'm very new to this blog, I can see on left hand side of your reply, some information is apperaing regrading your PR process.

Have you filled your PR under FSWP?
Have you received your PR?

How much fund, i need to show as (Myself, wife and Daughter -10months old) security?
Latest which i know would be 15K CAD (2 Adult) but not sure with my daughter , how much fund i need to show ?
Can i show amount as Fixed Deposit?
At what time, i need to show the fund during PR process?

You can also mail me on shiril.dubey.ca@gmail.com

Cheers,
SK