+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP 2014 // Requesting advice ..

mosharafbabu

May 11, 2013
Dear All,

My ECA completed last year from WES. :)
Is it ok if I use this ECA report for FSWP 2014?

Will it wise, if some one apply with sharp 67 points (minimum) for FSWP?
It may take some more time to arrange others document, I may be ready for apply end of October 2014 under NOC 1114.
Please advice regarding.

Thanks

Hussain

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECA reports are valid for 5years, so you are fine to apply with the one you already have, but it must be an original copy that you submit.

All you need is 67 points. But it is always safer to have a cushion just in case CIC calculates your points differently than you think.

Can you get extra points under adaptability, such as by asking your spouse (if any) to sit for IELTS?

Would you be able to move up one level in points for work experience if you wait a few more months? For example if you have 5 years 9 months of work experience now, by waiting 3 months until you have 6 years of work experience, you will gain 2 extra points.

Your NOC 1114 is ice cold and the cap will not fill up before the end of the FSW program on April 30, 2015. As long as you apply before then you will be fine. So take the time to put together the best application you can and get a few more points if possible, just in case.

Good luck!

funmee

Aug 5, 2014
Re: FSWP 2014 //selecting highest education on generic application

hello everyone,

can someone advice me on what to select as highest education on generic application?

i have ACCA(chartered accountant) along with my higher national diploma(HND). I have selected post graduate(no degree) because there is no option for professional certification. is this right?

my ECA valuation from WES is as follows:

my HND is equated to Canadian three years diploma and one year post graduate while my ACCA is equated to three years bachelor degree. meanwhile, in summary on top the report they wrote three years bachelor degree.

please advice urgently i want to file my application tomo.

God bless