WAIVED! AMEN
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
SOON
granella said:
I personally think that theres no such this as "bawal mabuntis". Yes it will incur delay but rest assured, included ang baby mo sa application and it will not compromise your application or anything.

I actually have a friend who's also applying for FSW who was pregnant by the time she got her MR. Obviously, she had to wait to give birth to finish her x-ray and move forward with the medical and on top of that, move forward with her child's papers. She just gave birth and Its been 6 months I believe since she got her MR and now palang nag mo-move forward ule but its totally fine.

Key here is to inform CEM of your situation. I believe they will be understanding of this. I'm sure they have encountered more complicated scenarios than we could ever imagine so nothing is new to them.
I agree with you po..

lloyrine

Mar 7, 2014
Have Faith with yourself & with Him!
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 13 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 04 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
CIO AOR 04 Feb 2015
Med's Request
16 July 2015 ; SLU 7 July 2015
Med's Done....
24 July 2015; submitted 25/27 July 2015; TLU 31 July 2015
Interview........
Waived! (I claimed it!)
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time (:
VISA ISSUED...
on my birthday month ('',)
LANDED..........
Feb 2016 (:
Cherub said:
Same Impression here po. We were told by the consultant as much as possible try not to.. Kasi this may cause delay kasi you have to wait for your due date, then yung MR ni baby.. Plus additional amount in settlement fund.. And we were encouraged to have our first in CANADA God willing..

Just sharing po... :D
Thanks for sharing! Ako determine talaga ako ung 2nd baby ko dapat s Canada n & dapat asap n un kasi d n tau bumabata :D

Kaya full force n itodo n ang mind power lols

lloyrine

Mar 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 13 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 04 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
CIO AOR 04 Feb 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived! (I claimed it!)
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time (:
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 2016 (:
MSDEETAN said:
Yung NBI ba 1 year validity o 6 months lang from the time of application ang tinatanggap nila?

Thanks
Hi 1 yr validity po ung NBI 6 months nmn po ung police clearance :)

lloyrine

Mar 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 13 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 04 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
CIO AOR 04 Feb 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived! (I claimed it!)
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time (:
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 2016 (:
Question po do we need to update CEM for the renewed Passport & NBI?

If yes, how po? Wala pa po kaming nare-recived na email communication from CEM.

Thanks in advance po for any input

Andy83

Jul 28, 2014
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
File Transfer...
12-05-2015
Med's Request
13-05-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015 submitted to CEM 04-06-2015
Passport Req..
26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-05-2016
[size=10pt][size=10pt]September applicants under NOC1111, have you check your emails yet?!!![/size][/size] ;D :D ;D

Cherub

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-DEC-2014
AOR Received.
(PER) 26-FEB-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAIVED! AMEN
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
SOON
lloyrine said:
Thanks for sharing! Ako determine talaga ako ung 2nd baby ko dapat s Canada n & dapat asap n un kasi d n tau bumabata :D

Kaya full force n itodo n ang mind power lols
Ay opo.. hehehe kami pag dumating, blessing if not pa I know in His time.. :D

Double Time to! hahaha

charlesmom

Nov 5, 2014
granella said:
I personally think that theres no such this as "bawal mabuntis". Yes it will incur delay but rest assured, included ang baby mo sa application and it will not compromise your application or anything.

I actually have a friend who's also applying for FSW who was pregnant by the time she got her MR. Obviously, she had to wait to give birth to finish her x-ray and move forward with the medical and on top of that, move forward with her child's papers. She just gave birth and Its been 6 months I believe since she got her MR and now palang nag mo-move forward ule but its totally fine.

Key here is to inform CEM of your situation. I believe they will be understanding of this. I'm sure they have encountered more complicated scenarios than we could ever imagine so nothing is new to them.
Totally agree with granella :) We received the MR already last month but postponed it due to my pregnancy. I informed the VO and they said I have to wait till the birth of my baby and to send the birth certificate and additional payment to be included in the application. Pregnancy will delay the application but another blessing is on the way :)

iamlegendbyang

Jul 13, 2014
Ormoc City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10 sent ; July 16 received at CIO
AOR Received.
Nov.1 dd encashed ; Nov.12 PER
IELTS Request
submitted w/ the documents
File Transfer...
March 5,2015
Med's Request
March 17,2015
Med's Done....
March 20, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Please help..

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Class.
Paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national is
inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts
relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act.
Furthermore, paragraph 40(2)(a) of the Act applies if an applicant is determined to fall under the above
provision. It specifies that the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a
period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of
inadmissibility under subsection (1).
You and your wife did not provide truthful, complete and correct information on your applications forms as
you did not declare the existence of your other children and previous relationships.
Your failure to disclose the existence of your children from previous relationships and your wife’s failure
to disclose her previous marriage even if it was legally dissolved, may be viewed as a direct
misrepresentation of a material fact relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the
administration of the Act.
Based on the above information, it appears that you may come within the inadmissible class of persons
described in the above section of the Act.
Before a final decision is made on your being inadmissible for misrepresentation, you may submit any
document or information to address this concern.
Any submission which you wish to provide should be sent to this office within 30 days from the date of
this letter. If no correspondence is received within the period specified, a decision will be made based on
the information available on your file.

Cherub

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-DEC-2014
AOR Received.
(PER) 26-FEB-2015
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAIVED! AMEN
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
SOON
iamlegendbyang said:
Please help..

This refers to your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Class.
Paragraph 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national is
inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts
relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act.
Furthermore, paragraph 40(2)(a) of the Act applies if an applicant is determined to fall under the above
provision. It specifies that the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a
period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of
You and your wife did not provide truthful, complete and correct information on your applications forms as
you did not declare the existence of your other children and previous relationships.
Your failure to disclose the existence of your children from previous relationships and your wife's failure
to disclose her previous marriage even if it was legally dissolved, may be viewed as a direct
misrepresentation of a material fact relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the
Based on the above information, it appears that you may come within the inadmissible class of persons
Before a final decision is made on your being inadmissible for misrepresentation, you may submit any
Any submission which you wish to provide should be sent to this office within 30 days from the date of
this letter. If no correspondence is received within the period specified, a decision will be made based on
3rd line update ka na po?

iamlegendbyang

Jul 13, 2014
Ormoc City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
March 5,2015
Med's Request
March 17,2015
Med's Done....
March 20, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Cherub said:

YES. It says medical had been received

atticuscape

Jan 4, 2015
Hi,

Im sorry for this news. My two cents: You have to ask yourself why you didnt declare them to begin with. From there, write back your reason, in a way that you didnt intend for misrepresentation (an honest mistake, perhaps?!?), with all the necessary supporting documents.

Hoping for the best.

iamlegendbyang said:
Please help..

Your failure to disclose the existence of your children from previous relationships and your wife's failure

fjzdecastro

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSW aug. 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 29, 2015
AOR Received.
PER: 12-12-2014
Med's Request
April 29, 2015
Med's Done....
May 6, 2015 @ IOM Makati
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
DDDD2014 said:
Hi @ fjzdecastro,

Musta medical sa IOM? was planning there din kami if ever...nagpasked ka? how long did it take? any pre-existing med conditions &/or any additional tests/vaccines done there? Just want to be prepared before our MR ;)

Thanks & Good luck!
sorry for the late reply..ok naman sa IOM though hindi kasing bilis magpadala ng result ktulad ng ibang clinic.. Super luwag dun as in Q&A lang ang assessment..laboratories are: HIV & syphilis,urinalysis, Chest X-ray for adults, physical assessment for kids...no vaccine required din...additional creatinine lang ky hubby kc mtaas bp nya...need to set appointment nga lang e2 po land line nila (02) 8839333

iamlegendbyang

Jul 13, 2014
Ormoc City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
March 5,2015
Med's Request
March 17,2015
Med's Done....
March 20, 2015
Interview........
N/A
atticuscape said:
Hi,

Im sorry for this news. My two cents: You have to ask yourself why you didnt declare them to begin with. From there, write back your reason, in a way that you didnt intend for misrepresentation (an honest mistake, perhaps?!?), with all the necessary supporting documents.

Hoping for the best.
documents and written explanation we're already submitted. I know its an honest mistake. Pero ang hindi ko gets is CEM gave us 30days again. Para ano ba itong 30days nato? Na submit na namin ang written explanation, affidavit from the Lawyer, legal documents from NSO from my previous annulment and the birth cert of the both children.

arkitekpaul

May 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Full Documents Sent on 11-04-2011, Received by CIO 18-04-2011
AOR Received.
PER Received 25-05-2011; CIO-S Eligibility Review Complete 28-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Received by Visa Office 18-06-2011; 2nd AOR 27-06-2011 date 15-06-2011 (Thank God)
Med's Request
23-10-2014 - PPR01,MR,PCC,PHOT
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2015
Cherub said:
All forms affected by their comments like IMM0008, Background Declaration Form, Additonal Family Member Form, Resubmit a new forms with updated details. Declare honestly. If you have additionl member to include submit copy of PP, processing fee form, cheque, birth cert (married cert for spouse). Provide a letter explainingwhy you did not declare in the first place.

atticuscape

Jan 4, 2015
I cant think of a reason why theyre giving you additional 30 days.Write back and mention that you already submitted all the necessary documents (list the documents submitted with short description and date of submission). End the letter by saying that you hope the submitted documents will satisfy their concerns.

iamlegendbyang said:
documents and written explanation we're already submitted. I know its an honest mistake. Pero ang hindi ko gets is CEM gave us 30days again. Para ano ba itong 30days nato? Na submit na namin ang written explanation, affidavit from the Lawyer, legal documents from NSO from my previous annulment and the birth cert of the both children.