IELTS Request
Included in Application
Interview........
Isaiah 41:13
LANDED..........
Matthew 6:33...
gracethewanderer said:
hi everyone.. Newbie po ako here.. DIY applicant

Im planning to apply FSW. under Registered Nurse.. with my husband as Dependent.

Question:

1. Principal applicant lang po ba magpapasa sa WES for ECA or should i ask my Husband to send his diploma too? ONLY THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT

2. How will i know the updated number of CAPS under Registered nurse FSW? makin sure for the time frame before namin pasa Application YOU CAN SEE IT ON THE CIC WEBSITE BUT THAT WAY BEHIND AND PROBABLY HUNDREDS MORE IN THE QUEUE http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

3. Under Adaptibility Factor: if the maximum points is 10 and stated that "you can only get points for each item once"
ibig sabihin i can't sum up the 2 adaptibility i have? sample: YOU CAN CLAIM 10 POINTS

--Spouse IELTS result = 5
--Relatives in CANADA = 5

is it 10 or only 5 to be added in Total score points namin na 62?WONDERING WHY YOUVE ONLY GOT 62 POINTS.

Thank you guys! :D Godbless you more - JEREMIAH 29:11 :-*

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
noeltheonlyone said:
GT ang kelngan sa immigtaion..

Pero magagamit mo yung acad pag naghanap ka na ng work sa canada kc acad ang need na ielts ng mga employer. :)
nandito na po kami sa canada, and meant yung acad ielts for RN and LPN licensing.. iniisip ko yun na din ang isubmit for FSW kc mahal ielts dito 300$.. hehe! may kakilala po ba kayo na narefuse ang application bec of academic ielts?

gracethewanderer

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Jeddah
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon.. Before August 2015
LANDED..........
God's WILL
HI zyber12. thanks for the reply. as per the first assement. we have 62 points daw without the adaptibilitiy yet. assuming the IELTS result and ECA giving atleast 21 points for 4 years degree.. (cross fingers)

Anyhow thank you for the response. Now atleast I Know we got Adaptibility points of 10 from the 2 factors. and not 5 only.. thanks sir.) godbless po :D

Jana_Banana

May 25, 2014
VIETNAM
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Med's Request
10-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
26-Nov-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Feb-2015
Willow05 said:
Yes.. British council philippines yung sa akin. I even just contacted them in Facebook.
They just asked me to fill out the additional TRF request form, and provide evidence na Hindi tumatanggap ang cic ng IELTS na directly sent to them. I sent them the link for that. Then Tinanong nila San ang copy ko, sabi ko pinasa ko na, so I sent them the tracking number ng DHL para makita nila online na pinasa ko tlaga.
Maraming salamat po sa mga replies.

I've just sent an email sa British Council Penang, Malaysia.

Jana_Banana

May 25, 2014
VIETNAM
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
Med's Request
10-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
26-Nov-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Feb-2015
vabcanada said:
hello, can i ask about the requirements in NOC 3011, NURSE SUPERVISOR, is masters degree really a requirement in applying this NOC. I dont have masters degree yet, hopefully soon. Can i still get this noc,by the way i was assign as head in our operating room.
Hello po, Based sa op06c manual hindi po applicable yung requirements listed in the NOC description.

Note: The “Employment Requirements” listed in the NOC description for each occupation are not applicable.

Cut and Pasted from this link www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

OP 6-C – Federal Skilled Worker Class – Applications received on or after May 4, 2013

Pursuant to R75(2)(a), the applicant must have accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 (Managerial occupations), Skill Level A (Professional occupations) or B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of NOC 2011.
In order to meet the minimum requirements, the applicant’s skilled work experience must:
 have occurred within the 10 years preceding the date of their application for permanent residence; and
 not be in an occupation that has been designated as a restricted occupation.
Note: At the time of publication, no occupations were designated as restricted. However, current information, refer to the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp.

In addition, during that period of employment, the applicant must have:

 performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R75(2)(b)]; and

 performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC [R75(2)(c)].

Note: The “Employment Requirements” listed in the NOC description for each occupation are not applicable.

fanmail

Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
Med's Request
06-24-2015
Med's Done....
06-29-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2015
Ay totoo?academic ielts ang need sa pag-aappky ng work sa canada? Kala ko GT din :( kukuha pa din pala ako...if ever mabigyan ng visa..at makaabot sa caps..hehe

gracethewanderer

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Jeddah
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon.. Before August 2015
LANDED..........
God's WILL
;D Thank PPMOM. im just starting our application kasi.. by the way po, im a bit confuse of the IELTS requirement for General training (GT)..

which of these two po ba dapat should the exam be taken?

IDP or British council?

thanks you po.. ;D :-*

christine san andres

Star Member
Jun 1, 2012
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 8, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24, 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 1, 2014
fanmail said:
Ay totoo?academic ielts ang need sa pag-aappky ng work sa canada? Kala ko GT din :( kukuha pa din pala ako...if ever mabigyan ng visa..at makaabot sa caps..hehe

actually, ako po is RN sa philippines, I am woRking here as a Health Care Aide, and i want to be an LPN here in Alberta, Canada, one of the requirements para ma challenge ko ang test here as LPN is Academic IELTS. And, i also want to be an RN after ng LPN, Academic IELTS din ang required. That is why Academic ang IELTS na tinake ko. Kaya ko po natanong kung ok lang na Academic ang isubmit sa FSWP or if may kakilala kayo na with PER na who used Acad, kasi ang dami ko na nirereview, hassle mag GT pa ulit. :p

But anyway, hindi po NEED ng IELTS if mag aapply ka ng work dito. Most of the employers look at your 1. status (PR or open work permit, etc) and 2. Canadian experience ... some will hire you kahit walang Canadian expeRience, especially if not so difficult jobs.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roman4:21 said:
as far as I know, it's okay to apply Nurse supervisor even without MA, maybe required lang kasi nakalagay sa site, hindi naman siguro it is s MUST un. hopefully crossed finger

>Courses in management studies or a degree, diploma or certificate in management or administration may be required

>
It's nice to see a post from you @ roman4:21 :)

Masters degree is not a requirement for applying to 3011 as long as you have sufficient evidence (detailed JD, work contracts, etc.) that you did the duties and responsibilities of the NOC code in your place of origin.

--------------------------

Here in the Philippines, DOH requires Charge and Head Nurses to have at least 9 units, Supervisors to have Masters degree, and I think the assistant chief nurse and the chief nurse must be completing a doctorate degree. Just sharing :p

__________________________________________________________________________________

To all seniors (especially those who have PERs already, ppmom, zyber12, A-Cheng):

Im currently finalizing my forms for lodging this July!

I have a question regarding settlement funds. I have three bank accounts amounting to around PHP 5M. Should I declare all of them or just declare what is needed for the FSW program? Iniisip ko kasi baka magtaka sila bakit may ganun akong pera kahit maliit lang ang sahod ng nurse (Around PHP 150K annual). Although 100% akin naman talaga yun galling sa mga negosyo, family gifts, etc.

How do you declare properties such as cars, land, etc.? Do I need to submit proof of ownership to justify the claim in the Assets and Liabilities section of the forms?

Maraming Salamat! :)

Willow05

May 31, 2014
Davao city
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
13-03-15
AOR Received.
PER: 28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
13-03-2015 (ECAS 2nd line says 10-03-15)
Med's Done....
20-03-15 (MR sent: 26-03-15) ; (ECAS 3rd line 04-04-15)
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
13-04-2015; (ECAS 4th line Decision Made: 30-04-15)
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2015 THANK YOU LORD!
LANDED..........
24-06-2015
gracethewanderer said:
;D Thank PPMOM. im just starting our application kasi.. by the way po, im a bit confuse of the IELTS requirement for General training (GT)..

which of these two po ba dapat should the exam be taken?

IDP or British council?

thanks you po.. ;D :-*
Either.. Ok lang.

journey namin

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Work Experience point calculation

Hi need some help from the PROS!

I am a civil engineer from the Philippines.
How much will be the awarded points for my work experience with the below details:
1 year experience: Project Engineer : Noc Code 2131
1 year experience: Site Engineer : Noc Code 2131
2 years experience: Project Engineer : Noc Code 2131
2 Years experience: Project / Construction Manager : Noc. Code 0711

1)Will it be awarded 15 points?
2)What should be my primary NOC CODE in my application? 2131 or 0711 to get max points.

Many thanks in advance

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
bosschips said:
It's nice to see a post from you @ roman4:21 :)

Masters degree is not a requirement for applying to 3011 as long as you have sufficient evidence (detailed JD, work contracts, etc.) that you did the duties and responsibilities of the NOC code in your place of origin.

--------------------------

Here in the Philippines, DOH requires Charge and Head Nurses to have at least 9 units, Supervisors to have Masters degree, and I think the assistant chief nurse and the chief nurse must be completing a doctorate degree. Just sharing :p

__________________________________________________________________________________

To all seniors (especially those who have PERs already, ppmom, zyber12, A-Cheng):

Im currently finalizing my forms for lodging this July!

I have a question regarding settlement funds. I have three bank accounts amounting to around PHP 5M. Should I declare all of them or just declare what is needed for the FSW program? Iniisip ko kasi baka magtaka sila bakit may ganun akong pera kahit maliit lang ang sahod ng nurse (Around PHP 150K annual). Although 100% akin naman talaga yun galling sa mga negosyo, family gifts, etc.

How do you declare properties such as cars, land, etc.? Do I need to submit proof of ownership to justify the claim in the Assets and Liabilities section of the forms?

Maraming Salamat! :)
I think declare kung ano lang kailangan or a bit more... In my case, I declared around 700k, just around 25% of my total net worth... para madaling i explain later on. At saka yung ibang funds ko kasi in terms of UITF and mutual funds, so I just chose yung cash or madaling iliquidate...

Witness

May 24, 2014
Hi about WES for ECA, I received an email saying:
The report is presently scheduled for completion on 08/20/2014.

But in their website, in my account it says:
Evaluation report being prepared for delivery

I am a little worried because it is too early, kasi iba sinasabi ng email ko at iba ang sinasabi ng site nila.

Ano po susunod nito, for delivery na po ba ang?:

MM0308

Jun 24, 2014
Witness said:
Hi about WES for ECA, I received an email saying:
The report is presently scheduled for completion on 08/20/2014.

But in their website, in my account it says:

I am a little worried because it is too early, kasi iba sinasabi ng email ko at iba ang sinasabi ng site nila.

Ano po susunod nito, for delivery na po ba ang?:
Allowance lang nila yung 20 days processing. mabilis lang dumating WES report namin.

jrgene16

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
Malaysia
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-7-2014
Doc's Request.
7-1-2015
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
Med's Request
11-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015 (27-2-2015 ecas update)
Passport Req..
03-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015(DM)
Re: Work Experience point calculation

journey namin said:
Hi need some help from the PROS!

I am a civil engineer from the Philippines.
How much will be the awarded points for my work experience with the below details:
1 year experience: Project Engineer : Noc Code 2131
1 year experience: Site Engineer : Noc Code 2131
2 years experience: Project Engineer : Noc Code 2131
2 Years experience: Project / Construction Manager : Noc. Code 0711

1)Will it be awarded 15 points?
2)What should be my primary NOC CODE in my application? 2131 or 0711 to get max points.

Many thanks in advance
Hi journeynamin, you can send 2 application for both NOC, pero sa tingin ko mas mainam ung 2131 kc mas marami yung years mo dun at makakakuha ka ng max 13 points basta complete ka ng JD from present and previous employment mo. medyo bilisan mo lang po ang pag submit.