28-08-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
dems said:
"-Academic transcripts issued by the institution(s) attended for post-secondary programs.

Note -- If you attended multiple institutions for one degree, only the last institution you attended must submit your transcripts."

Hi to all,

Please advise, yang above statement galing po yan sa WES required documents to be submiited for evaluation. In my case i have 2 degrees in different institution not one degree as mentioned above. ang NOC ko po na issubmit is yung 1st degree ko in my 1st institution. Tanong ko lang po yun lang bang 1st degree ko ang isusubmit ko for evaluation which is related also to NOC? or yung last or latest na degree ko? dun sa latest degree ko nag appear din dun mga subject ko sa 1st degree ko. Hindi kaya maging complicated kung isubmit ko yung latest degree ko which is hindi naman related sa NOC na aaplayan ko?

Thanks sa mag aadvise nito.

God bless us all
you'll get more points if you include the 2nd degree. i believe the assessment for education is not related to the noc code of the work you are applying for. you will claim points for the experience and you'll claim points for the school credentials exclusively.

excerpt from the cic website:

Work Experience
Your work experience must be:

at least one year (1560 hours), full-time or an equal amount in part-time,
paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships, etc. do not count),
in the same occupation, and
within the last 10 years,
at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 edition of the Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC)
You must show that you did the duties set out in the lead statement of the occupational description in the NOC, including all the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. If you do not show that your experience meets the description in the NOC, we will refuse your application.

Education
You must have:

a Canadian diploma, certificate, or credential
OR

a foreign educational credential, and an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) by an agency approved by CIC to show it is equal to a completed Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational credential.

hope so, because my degree is not related to my noc.. ;D
anyone correct me if im wrong.

bluesteel31

Apr 8, 2014
wes is quite strange... yung tor ko confirmed nakarating na sa wes, pero nasa fedex ontario palang yung copy ng diploma ko.

pinagtataka ko, nakarecieve ako email from wes saying that all documents have been recieved.

sa account ko naman sa wes, nakalagay evaluation in progress.

strange...

whiteking

May 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
21-Jan-2017
Doc's Request.
AOM 01-May-2017
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017
File Transfer...
06-Mar-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-Dec-2016
Interview........
Not required
akosiempre said:
you'll get more points if you include the 2nd degree. i believe the assessment for education is not related to the noc code of the work you are applying for. you will claim points for the experience and you'll claim points for the school credentials exclusively.

excerpt from the cic website:

hope so, because my work experience is not related to my noc.. ;D
anyone correct me if im wrong.
Its true that you get more points if you got 2nd degree like masters degree or equivalent based on assessment by WES. Like my girlfriend, she is pharmacist and masters in clinical audiology, and her staff is nursing and then masters in clinical audiology.

I got the same situation with you. I got 1 year experience working as Network Engineer, but then a year after I shifted to Web & Software development for 8 years. Instead of applying for 2133, I opted to apply in 2174 because it will give maximum points for work experience.

akosiempre

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
whiteking said:
Its true that you get more points if you got 2nd degree like masters degree or equivalent based on assessment by WES. Like my girlfriend, she is pharmacist and masters in clinical audiology, and her staff is nursing and then masters in clinical audiology.

I got the same situation with you. I got 1 year experience working as Network Engineer, but then a year after I shifted to Web & Software development for 8 years. Instead of applying for 2133, I opted to apply in 2174 because it will give maximum points for work experience.
sorry what i mean is my degree is not related to my noc. already edited my post above.

also, i got this from cic manual on how to assess our application

Note: If a professional body has been designated in respect of the occupation identified by the
foreign national in their application as their primary occupation, the completed foreign diploma,
certificate or credential submitted by the foreign national must be relevant to that occupation
The equivalency assessment will establish that the completed foreign diploma, certificate or
credential is equivalent to the completed Canadian educational credential required to practise
that occupation in at least one of the provinces in which the equivalency assessments issued by
that professional body are recognized. The equivalency assessment must be issued by the
designated professional body and must be less than five years old on the date on which the
application is made.

akosiempre

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
hi bluesteel,

it's funny i got in the same situation... actually i forgot to send my diploma and when i remembered na included nga pala sya, my status in wes is already "documents accepted" na... i received my eca with only the tor validated. hindi ko na hinabol isend ung diploma ko..

siguro they don't really need the copy of diploma but still i wont recommend what i did, tsamba lang siguro. hehehe ;D

teej108

Jun 26, 2013
Antipolo, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 received by C. MacDonald
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
29-09-2014
AOR Received.
CC Charged: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along the application
File Transfer...
29-09-2014
Med's Request
29-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-11-2014
LANDED..........
2nd quarter of 2015
bluesteel31 said:
wes is quite strange... yung tor ko confirmed nakarating na sa wes, pero nasa fedex ontario palang yung copy ng diploma ko.

pinagtataka ko, nakarecieve ako email from wes saying that all documents have been recieved.

sa account ko naman sa wes, nakalagay evaluation in progress.

strange...
we had the same experience bluesteel back in 2013! Baka yung diploma kailangan lang nila para iavalidate yung degree pero they process na the evaluation. Ok na rin para mas mabilis. :)

cnd_2014

May 1, 2014
Malaysia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 5, 2014
AOR Received.
DD Encashed: September 22 2014; PER: October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
November 21, 2014 1PM
Med's Done....
November 24, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 10, 2015
Question # 1

Hello everyone!

Instruction Guide (Guide 7000) states:

Indicate the names of all membership or association with organizations you are or were a member of, including:

political organizations,
social organizations,
youth or student organizations,
trade unions, and
professional organizations.

If you were not a member of an association or organization, do not write “not applicable”. Rather, write: “I have never been a member of an organization or association”.

But the actual form 5669 states in the directions for that question:

Write "NONE" in the box if you have not been a member of any association/organization.

What did you write guys?

Questions # 2

In Schedule 3-Economic Classes Form, question no. 7c reads "Is your accompanying spouse or common-law partner proficient in English or French?"

You have to tick the box for YES or NO. I don't have a spouse. I am applying as a single applicant, no dependent. In questions like this, should I just write N/A after printing the form? But what should I do with the boxes? should I leave them NOT ticked or should I still tick "No"?

w910i

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blindvia said:
tanong lang po, bakit ang impression sa akin kinakatakutan ang interview sa VO?

kung tutuusin napakahaba ng oras para mapaghandaan ang mga posibleng magiging tanong sa atin,
at nag-uumpisa yun mula ng magpasa tayo ng application sa CIC hanggang sa makatanggap ng PER
kung papalarin man.
hindi naman siguro natatakot. For me, London Visa Office ko, incase me interview ako kelangan ko magcross country sa abu dhabi for interview.

As long as yun interview di nag ask nang History nang Canada, ok lang interview. Balita ko for Citizenship yun may history.

gembeno

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluemav said:
Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nX3X2sDhgVvBwhO9P_oISCcfGR-3UmIUwP_QELIViY4/viewform

SpreadSheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aimbg4AqF6tTdGVCQXRxT1I0UmhVblg1Y2xnUmVEZnc#gid=0

GoodLuck
Thank you for this, mag add ako pag nagpasa na kami ng application. Good luck to all of us!

gembeno

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zac989 said:
Encouraged po na isama ung IELTS results otherwise baka hindi maprocess ung application mo. It is stated that:

Language testing – Federal skilled workers

You must prove your language skills by taking a language test approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

You must:
•schedule your test with an agency approved by CIC and pay the costs, and
•include the results of your test when you apply. If you do not, we will send your application back to you without processing it.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

This is right. Canada will not accept your application kung walang IELTS, unlike Quebec pwedeng to follow nalang ibang documents. Yan din sabi ng consultant namin.

gembeno

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
w910i said:
Alam ko sa pinas it's 1 year. But for other countries it's different.
Dito sa pinas 6mos valid ang police clearance and 1 yr naman ang nbi clearance. But if ipapasa mo sa canada, it should be recent at least 3 months. Kaya yung kinuha namin nung january na nbi, hindi na daw pwede yun if sa june kami magpapasa ng application. 3 months lang ang validity ng documents sa kanila kaya last na inaaccomplish ang nbi clearance, pictures, bank draft and bank certificate. Well yun naman ay advice ng aming consultant, kahit di kamo sure how true is that, sunod nalang kami para safe na din.

w910i

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gembeno said:
Dito sa pinas 6mos valid ang police clearance and 1 yr naman ang nbi clearance. But if ipapasa mo sa canada, it should be recent at least 3 months. Kaya yung kinuha namin nung january na nbi, hindi na daw pwede yun if sa june kami magpapasa ng application. 3 months lang ang validity ng documents sa kanila kaya last na inaaccomplish ang nbi clearance, pictures, bank draft and bank certificate. Well yun naman ay advice ng aming consultant, kahit di kamo sure how true is that, sunod nalang kami para safe na din.
San nabanggit yan 3 months recently?

I tried checking this link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

Wala naman info stating that it must be 3 months old pa lang yun NBI/PCC nang applicant.

I tried checking this link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/philippines.asp

Wala info din about recent application.

What my consultant said, the application for your home country should be valid upon receiving from LVO, ie: NBI clearance got from January 2014, validity 1 Year from release, then your paper reached LVO , around June 2014, so that means the PCC is still valid. Unless, PCC validity is till May 2014, and Papers reached LVO June 2014, that will make your PCC invalid.

Thank You and God bless.

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
gembeno said:
sorry to say this, but i have doubt sa interpretation ng consultant mo. Hayz. Tama si w910i dpat lang valid sya at the time of assessment. It is RECOMMENDED lang na it should not be older than three months kasi usually processing takes a year or more. But it is recognized thst PCC is generally valid for one year unless stated otherwise

nathan_drake28

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
26-08-2014 (DD - 05-08-2014)
IELTS Request
Included in App
Med's Request
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014 (passport - 26-11-2014)
LANDED..........
June 2015 (hopefully)
share ko lang din..
nbi namin ng wife ko mageexpire na sa july but our consultant still included it at di naman kami nirequire kumuha ng bago..
sigro dahil hihingi din naman ng updated if ever magcontinue sa processing..

w910i

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nathan_drake28 said:
share ko lang din..
nbi namin ng wife ko mageexpire na sa july but our consultant still included it at di naman kami nirequire kumuha ng bago..
sigro dahil hihingi din naman ng updated if ever magcontinue sa processing..
Hindi kaya ang validity nang PCC is at the time it reached CIO, kung halimbawa, ikaw July 2014 Expiration, nakarating PCC mo sa CIO, May 2014, so ibig sabihin valid PCC mo, iregardless kung nakarating sya nang local visa office mo nang halimbawa July 2014.

if relatively proportional yun rule sa PCC at IELTS, then ang mag count is yun the date the papers were received at CIO.

Found this link forum: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-if-ielts-expires-t151282.0.html

Check the reply from username : Ievgen