Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
UDR (with 18 months letter) received on May 7, 2013 / Sent back to LVO on 12/5/13
Med's Request
Waiting..
Hi

One of my friend seeks help on calculation of her total points for education. She has a three years diploma as Associate Mechanical Engineering and later she did 2 years Bachelor of Business Administration. As we calculate total years of education will be: 10+3+2=15. Would she qualify to claim 22 points for education. I am quoting whats there on CIC website...
Quote: You have a three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 22 points Unquote

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok1 said:
Hi

One of my friend seeks help on calculation of her total points for education. She has a three years diploma as Associate Mechanical Engineering and later she did 2 years Bachelor of Business Administration. As we calculate total years of education will be: 10+3+2=15. Would she qualify to claim 22 points for education. I am quoting whats there on CIC website...
Quote: You have a three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship and at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study. 22 points Unquote
22 POINTS