+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I believe UK and EU is supporting Ukraine in this war, but there's no public media coverage since people all around the world are not sharing any information they get, to help ukraine.
EU today said they will send war machines , Australia, today morning said they'll send nato's machinery for ukraine
there were news pages on tor network people mentioning sighting of british troops moving to ukraine border via estonia. one video popped up on youtube.

Ukraine is releasing all their own detainees, everyone in prisons to fight for their country.

Reactions: joconstantine

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hundred thousands have moved to Europe. Expected to increase even further.

IRCC won't have to conduct a single draw in the next 10 years lol.
485,000 crossed by this hour. expected to go upto 5,000,000 in the coming days
nobody is interested in moving to Canada tho, refugees are comfortable in the Europe. One Ukrainian guy said this on a tor forum when someone mentioned about Canada's priority on refugees from Ukraine.

D

Deleted member 994371

nobody is interested in moving to Canada tho, refugees are comfortable in the Europe. One Ukrainian guy said this on a tor forum when someone mentioned about Canada's priority on refugees from Ukraine.

They already know how slow they roll. Canada's refugee programs are just virtue signaling.

D

Deleted member 994371

Persians are the majority in Iran, the name of the country. I like Persia more because although Iran is ancient name that has been used in documents and coins over 1700 years ago, Persia is a term that most people know.

.......I'd just like to say I love Iranian movies. I am a big fan of Abbas Kiarostami and movies like Children of Heaven.

Reactions: Shahrivar

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
If you have the option of going to Germany/Netherlands/Switzerland/Sweden and you can't speak English, why even consider Canada...Maybe 30 years ago, when Canada was a prosperous nation with good fiscal responsibility and good monetary policy

Unfortunately, have become very disillusioned this past year. Always one crisis/setback after another

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
now reports coming- French president had a talk with putler and they will wait for another sitting to expect a better decision.
Israel and turkey are the mediators
Now the firings and bombings has gone down a bit.

D

Deleted member 1050918

now reports coming- French president had a talk with putler and they will wait for another sitting to expect a better decision.
Israel and turkey are the mediators
Now the firings and bombings has gone down a bit.
Putin needs to be given a carrot or he'll lose all his power in Russia. He's stuck really, and that's what's making the situation very dangerous. If he finds himself in a position where he's got nothing left to lose then we'll all see nukes flying. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Reactions: dayocanny