+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Guys, I guess I need your comments again since I can trust you guys more than immigration agencies :)
So basically I called a few of them here regarding my intention to do a 2nd Master through the support of my employer, and one of them told me that I can also get a job offer for a relatively low skilled job (as they became aware of my fear of visa rejection for a 2nd Master). This is basically packaging foodstuff, that does not require any background, qualification, or whatever.
I asked them that won't embassy ask how I, as an MBA holder with an IELTS score of 8 and managerial experience is going to take this job, and their answer is that as long as I got a job offer, the embassy will not be concerned on me being overqualified for the job (perhaps significantly overqualified). So shall I trust them on this? As long as I have a valid job offer, being considerably overqualified would not create a problem for me?
Thanks in advance guys
these are the on sale lmia's that adversely affects the worker, i have seen threads here on this very forum where a worker describing his life since he landed in Canada with such an LMIA. He with his wife barely survived the employer retaliation when he tried to leave the job. I think some of the user's who responded to that guy's thread reported that incident to IRCC. IRCC has some humanitarian considerations for such people who has gone through abuse.
I'll try to fetch that thread. if you read it you won't ever recommend such a route to anyone. This may help a laborer with basic school education reach Canada but a professional will hate Canada in the end
I have met such agents selling LMIA's on December 2019 right in central London, some Europeans who don't know English used this route.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/employer-harassment-my-story-help.727830/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/need-advise-call-immigration-or-not.730182/#post-9364441

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/tfw-work-abuse-and-harassment.721513/

Last edited:

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
FSW-o
Aug 2020 AOR
No update since Sep 2020 Med pass

Call center agent said only eligibility is passed (dont know whether analyst or officer), security and criminality not started....

Should i do upfront remed or wait for them to request one?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
She, I believe. Learned french from scratch in 6ish months while working as a nurse and taking care of her (very) young baby.

Check their post history. Relevant post should be around mid to late 2019, you'll have to hunt a bit.
That is D-E-D-I-C-A-T-I-O-N! I doubt I would have been able to do that. Much respect.

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Guys, I guess I need your comments again since I can trust you guys more than immigration agencies :)
So basically I called a few of them here regarding my intention to do a 2nd Master through the support of my employer, and one of them told me that I can also get a job offer for a relatively low skilled job (as they became aware of my fear of visa rejection for a 2nd Master). This is basically packaging foodstuff, that does not require any background, qualification, or whatever.
I asked them that won't embassy ask how I, as an MBA holder with an IELTS score of 8 and managerial experience is going to take this job, and their answer is that as long as I got a job offer, the embassy will not be concerned on me being overqualified for the job (perhaps significantly overqualified). So shall I trust them on this? As long as I have a valid job offer, being considerably overqualified would not create a problem for me?
Thanks in advance guys
I also think you need to have some sort of experience to even work "packaging foodstuff" otherwise work visa will be refused, unless these consultants help you to forge work experience I wouldn't do it.

Reactions: KojiGold

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Good to see a bunch of PPRs in last few pages .. Hopefully the backlog keeps clearing like this and people waiting for their PPRs don't have to wait much longer.

All the best to people for their move to Canada! Feel free to ask your move related questions or questions about life in Canada. (May be use a different thread)

Reactions: RSub and dankboi

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
IRCC has to apply country quotas otherwise Canada will become 2nd India after 30 years.

Diversity is a must for any country.
And whats wrong with it becoming 2nd India? India is 2nd largest country in the world, so if you are going to pick people, you will end up picking more Indians. That and required proficiency in English or French. There are not too many countries with sufficient proficiency in English, desire to emigrate and a young population. Canada did not pick India, the traits they want are mostly found in Indians. So good luck keeping those traits and still getting immigrants if you limit immigration from India. That is not going to happen.

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
these are the on sale lmia's that adversely affects the worker, i have seen threads here on this very forum where a worker describing his life since he landed in Canada with such an LMIA. He with his wife barely survived the employer retaliation when he tried to leave the job. I think some of the user's who responded to that guy's thread reported that incident to IRCC. IRCC has some humanitarian considerations for such people who has gone through abuse.
I'll try to fetch that thread. if you read it you won't ever recommend such a route to anyone. This may help a laborer with basic school education reach Canada but a professional will hate Canada in the end
I have met such agents selling LMIA's on December 2019 right in central London, some Europeans who don't know English used this route.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/employer-harassment-my-story-help.727830/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/need-advise-call-immigration-or-not.730182/#post-9364441

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/tfw-work-abuse-and-harassment.721513/
Wow man, I couldn't even keep reading that...So when you sign this contract with them, you will be fined for withdrawing from the contract right? The agencies are telling me to enter through this route - as a more secure way for visa - and then I can register at a university and change my visa. Because in case I take this route, I will anyway keep working remotely from my current employer and can support my living expenses without even working on the side.
I would surely have no problem with taking on a low skilled job. Every job has its own value. But not if I am going to be treated worse than an animal! Damn,,,

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Wow man, I couldn't even keep reading that...So when you sign this contract with them, you will be fined for withdrawing from the contract right? The agencies are telling me to enter through this route - as a more secure way for visa - and then I can register at a university and change my visa. Because in case I take this route, I will anyway keep working remotely from my current employer and can support my living expenses without even working on the side.
I would surely have no problem with taking on a low skilled job. Every job has its own value. But not if I am going to be treated worse than an animal! Damn,,,
Don't do it bro. Don't volunteer yourself and your future for this sort of abuse. Continue your plans to come to Canada the proper and legit way.

My 2 cents.

• Love
Reactions: KojiGold