+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
@dankboi how is UK immigration are you guys same as our buddy Canada ,In UK do they change immigration laws frequently?
it's all work permits, get a work permit, stay here for 5 years, employer extends the permit unless you want to leave. there's no hassle in changing jobs. there's a salary threshold to get the permit. usually wp is approved quick if the annual salary is above 45000+ pounds. PR app finalizes in 3-4 months even though they advertise it's 6 months. or find a partner. simple as it is.

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
let's ask @legalfalcon too
@Naturgrl @cansha @scylla please read the following case by @Jennyababy

Please professionals. Help me with my trouble.

I have been reading some forums online that EE applicant who picked/ticked "NO" for question on being refused visa to any other country apart from Canada. Would be misrepresentation, while had US visa refused 2 years prior to EE submission.

I have raised a webform to mention it is "YES" before the MEP and BIL and now seems the R10 has been completed.

For the web form no response up to today.

Please is there any cause for alarm?

The part of EE PR Application that the question of visa been refused should have stand alone not combine with other categories of application.

Thanks for your comment
It is not ideal but I'm not sure if it amounts to misrepresentation. There are many examples on this forum where people had forgotten to mention this and then they updated the application using a webform and were subsequently grated PR. This person needs to update IRCC on previous visa refusals using the webform and it should be alright.

Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
It is not ideal but I'm not sure if it amounts to misrepresentation. There are many examples on this forum where people had forgotten to mention this and then they updated the application using a webform and were subsequently grated PR. This person needs to update IRCC on previous visa refusals using the webform and it should be alright.
@Jennyababy

Reactions: Jennyababy

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
TR is temporary resident. People who are currently on closed/open work permits.
As a TR I'm fully aware.

I told you that IRCC doesn't give an F about TR, all they care is meeting their target. Since they have paused cec, many TR work permits are expiring.

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Kubeir has another session. Can someone take it for the team and watch it and summarize? Lol
I listened (at 2x speed, ha!). He's addressing the backlash from yesterday's stream. He said that IRCC will likely not cancel applications, and there's evidence that they are processing applications, and will, in all likelihood, continue to do so.

He reviewed an internal IRCC memo from Nov 2021 saying that there's going to be a pause in FHS (CEC, FSW etc.) draws. I mean, yeah we already know this.

The text in the memo says that they may slash the target of FHS applicants by 50% to accommodate more TR2PR candidates. This could mean no FHS draws until mid-year.

They're expecting that they'd have a lot of high score FHS candidates in the pool (understandable).

Current processing times for FSW are 20.5 months, and will increase to 36 months, and this he thinks indicates that this means they won't cancel applications.

You can actually read the memo here to interpret on your own:
Then he talked about processing times, and the steps to reduce backlog, talked about how they padded PR numbers by converting TR2PR, that immigration was motivated by politics (Outland applicants can't vote). TBH I felt like this was all common knowledge, just rehashed.

He's expecting to know more after receiving new immigration targets.

For an aspiring pre-ITA FSW:
- yeah life sucks
- try PNP (details about Ontario, Alberta, PEI, NF & L programs)
- try a study permit (if you were already on the fence b/w study & EE)

There are gonna be changes to EE, probably. They may change it based on NOC/occupations.

Ended with some of his usual spiel.

Reactions: RSub

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
Can you ask him the shortest amount of wait time beyond 6 months where mandamus would start to make sense? We might not have to wait 1.5 years mate. Let me know too, thanks
If IRCC says 36 months perhaps in the future 24 months wait will not be eligible to file mandamus.

This year I've heard from attorneys that they filed mandamus for several people waiting for 12 months, and IRCC rejected their request.

M

MayorGrom

I listened (at 2x speed, ha!). He's addressing the backlash from yesterday's stream. He said that IRCC will likely not cancel applications, and there's evidence that they are processing applications, and will, in all likelihood, continue to do so.

He reviewed an internal IRCC memo from Nov 2021 saying that there's going to be a pause in FHS (CEC, FSW etc.) draws. I mean, yeah we already know this.

The text in the memo says that they may slash the target of FHS applicants by 50% to accommodate more TR2PR candidates. This could mean no FHS draws until mid-year.

They're expecting that they'd have a lot of high score FHS candidates in the pool (understandable).

Current processing times for FSW are 20.5 months, and will increase to 36 months, and this he thinks indicates that this means they won't cancel applications.

You can actually read the memo here to interpret on your own:
Then he talked about processing times, and the steps to reduce backlog, talked about how they padded PR numbers by converting TR2PR, that immigration was motivated by politics (Outland applicants can't vote). TBH I felt like this was all common knowledge, just rehashed.

He's expecting to know more after receiving new immigration targets.

For an aspiring pre-ITA FSW:
- yeah life sucks
- try PNP (details about Ontario, Alberta, PEI, NF & L programs)
- try a study permit (if you were already on the fence b/w study & EE)

There are gonna be changes to EE, probably. They may change it based on NOC/occupations.

Ended with some of his usual spiel.
Thanks. I have read the memo.
Looks like kubeir is being kubeir; talked for an hour without saying anything.

Reactions: RSub