Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon, could you kindly guide on how to change the contact e-mail ID? Is this something that I have to change in the portal or via webform? I am frustrated with my representative.
You cannot change the email. If you no longer need the representative, you can remove the representative from your application by submitting the use of representative form and asking to remove him/her https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5476e.pdf

Once done, you can then transfer the application to your own account.

However, read the retainer and make sure you understand what you are doing and its consequences.

D

Deleted member 1050918

This is how it looks in your express entry profile until you receive ITA:

As far as I know, there will be no message for PPR in GCkey account, it's just an email that can be easily missed. Not sure about re-medical requests and ADR's.
You ITA flexing on us now bro?

D

Deleted member 1006777

Hi everyone! I am new here. First of all, congratulations to everyone who received a NOI/ITA (or any other positive update on their application) and best of luck to all those who are waiting! I am wondering about jobs and PNP's that require job offers. How are people getting jobs from outside of Canada or the applicants with job offers primarily inland applicants? Since BCPNP is almost entirely for applicants with job offers, I assume outland-applicant have successfully secured jobs.
Have a few years of experience in IT related fields (possibly some other non IT fields included in BCPNP) and apply on linkedin or via headhunting agencies. Not that hard if you're comp sci with 2-3 years of exp.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Have a few years of experience in IT related fields (possibly some other non IT fields included in BCPNP) and apply on linkedin or via headhunting agencies. Not that hard if you're comp sci with 2-3 years of exp.
Jelly of them IT fellas. Your chances are virtually zero at landing a job in Canada as a non-compsci/software/IT engineer outlander.