+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

D

Deleted member 1050918

Right wing nuts are on it. Their solution to lack of babies is more religion and patriotism.
Eh, he has a point. For one to plan to have more than 1 or maybe 2 kids (which is probably what Canada needs for population growth without needing immigration) one should have either religious or other similar incentives. I ask myself, a properly educated individual with a mind of my own, why in seven hells would I ever have more than 1 kid? 2 at most... Why would anyone have 3, 4, 5 kids? That's just insane.

Reactions: Jaycejay

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
Eh, he has a point. For one to plan to have more than 1 or maybe 2 kids (which is probably what Canada needs for population growth without needing immigration) one should have either religious or other similar incentives. I ask myself, a properly educated individual with a mind of my own, why in seven hells would I ever have more than 1 kid? 2 at most... Why would anyone have 3, 4, 5 kids? That's just insane.
Let’s bring back feudalism, those farm workers loved having kids they could use as labor lol.

sixtyby3

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
600 bonus points for 3 or more kids on your EE profile and eCOPR within 3 business days. Now that would be an incentive!

D

Deleted member 1050918

Let’s bring back feudalism, those farm workers loved having kids they could use as labor lol.
And as soldiers...

Jokes aside, the modern economy also needs a certain level of populace so that the "gears keep turning". Aging nations are always in trouble because old people only use resources and don't produce anything. There's a good balance point though. Yes you want population for a good economy but you also don't wanna end up being China.

D

Deleted member 1050918

600 bonus points for 3 or more kids on your EE profile and eCOPR within 3 business days. Now that would be an incentive!
I'd actually apply a planned version of this if I were the immigration minister lol. I'd define "kid" as people aged 0 - 6 years old because that'd help their integration into the society at such an early age. You get less points for that if your kids are 6 - 9 years old. And you get no points for kids aged 9+. No a bad idea lol.

Reactions: Alysson

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019
And as soldiers...

Jokes aside, the modern economy also needs a certain level of populace so that the "gears keep turning". Aging nations are always in trouble because old people only use resources and don't produce anything. There's a good balance point though. Yes you want population for a good economy but you also don't wanna end up being China.
The more prosperous a location is, the less people want kids. They see kids as a hassle and this is really cultural as well. One reason they hate “brown people” immigrating is because they tend to want more kids. From a Latino perspective, we love big families not because of any nationalism, it’s just seen as more fun and lively, so it’s more of a family pressure of “when are you giving me grandkids?” My family get togethers in the US are huge lol. I never seen something like that with white Americans lol.

Reactions: Timbuktu_14