FSW WORLDWIDE

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Hey guys, quick questions to those who already gave biometrics: how long does the process take? I want to do my second x-ray and my bio in the same day and I want to make sure I'm not late to any of them.
It depends on the line at your Canadian consulate or Visa Application Center, the process of biometeics will not take more than 15-20 mins once you get to the window. If you live somewhere where you can get the medicals in a couple of hours, you should be done with both in a single day. Best of luck.

Reactions: OneStepAtATime

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Can you guys help me? My aunt just gave me 10 of her and her husbands passports and wants me to fill out her entire travel history for their visa application because she doesn't speak English.
Maybe you guys can take 1 passport each, I just need 10 members here and we will be done within an hour.

catalin1122

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
It depends on the line at your Canadian consulate or Visa Application Center, the process of biometeics will not take more than 15-20 mins once you get to the window. If you live somewhere where you can get the medicals in a couple of hours, you should be done with both in a single day. Best of luck.
Thanks! I'm going to go to a Visa Center and the medical will consist only of the x-ray because I already did the medical.

Reactions: AlmostThere2

AlmostThere2

Star Member
Apr 22, 2022
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-08-2020
Can you guys help me? My aunt just gave me 10 of her and her husbands passports and wants me to fill out her entire travel history for their visa application because she doesn't speak English.
Maybe you guys can take 1 passport each, I just need 10 members here and we will be done within an hour.
How much you offering per? Make it worth my while and I'll even take two off your hands...

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
We all are, Bro. Been exhausted since 2019. Patience is all we need when we are dealing with incompetent IRCC. Hope things turn out well for you.
Wow bro at least you have your PPR in your hands ...I am still awaiting an ITA. Hopefully your spouse's application will be done as well and you can finally enjoy a new life in Canada,,,please pray for us having 470s-480s CRS and hopelessly waiting an ITA :):)

Reactions: Jazkh and Simran00

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Wow bro at least you have your PPR in your hands ...I am still awaiting an ITA. Hopefully your spouse's application will be done as well and you can finally enjoy a new life in Canada,,,please pray for us having 470s-480s CRS and hopelessly waiting an ITA :):)
Yup. I did have my PPR but I am yet to feel the "PPR" feeling because I got married after PPR and I am back to waiting for my second PPR. Its been 4 months no updates from IRCC. I gave up for now.

• Sad
Reactions: empra2r

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
We got off on the wrong foot perhaps, but I can understand that. Just increase your score if it's possible. If not you just have to wait like everyone else. I've missed an ITA 4 times (technically 5) now because of IRCC shenanigans. And there's a good chance my app is rejected for work experience reasons. It is what it is, everyone has their issues.
What concern do you have about your work experience? Perhaps we can help with some insight, ideas, experience etc.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Challenge is many of those people (particularly for those NOCs) don't really settle there and move to Toronto / Vancouver. SINP will keep inviting those NOCs.
A few (like me) will hang in SK for a few years at least. I have met a lot people in my field here in Regina and Saskatoon that have been here for a long time. Some for 10+ years.

I think SK (and the other least favourable provinces) bank on the fact that nominees will stay for at least 2 years before leaving.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Sure, I'm in.

• Haha

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
A few (like me) will hang in SK for a few years at least. I have met a lot people in my field here in Regina and Saskatoon that have been here for a long time. Some for 10+ years.

I think SK (and the other least favourable provinces) bank on the fact that nominees will stay for at least 2 years before leaving.
My dream is to work for SaskTel

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly
D

Deleted member 1006777

What concern do you have about your work experience? Perhaps we can help with some insight, ideas, experience etc.
It's just that my work exp doesn't fit well with any NOC code. 2148 is "other engineers" and the closest fit I found was the biomedical engineer description. Thing is I've read/heard that your job responsibilities need to fit about 70% or more with the description they have, and the description they have for 2148 is like one line.

Then there's the issue of me working there through a contract firm, so my employment letter is from the contracting agency who are incredibly difficult to contact. So if IRCC were to call them to confirm anything, they wouldn't be able to reach them.

TLDR, my employment letter doesn't fit well with any NOC, and teh company is impossible to contact. I wouldn't be too surprised if it was rejected.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
It's just that my work exp doesn't fit well with any NOC code. 2148 is "other engineers" and the closest fit I found was the biomedical engineer description. Thing is I've read/heard that your job responsibilities need to fit about 70% or more with the description they have, and the description they have for 2148 is like one line.

Then there's the issue of me working there through a contract firm, so my employment letter is from the contracting agency who are incredibly difficult to contact. So if IRCC were to call them to confirm anything, they wouldn't be able to reach them.

TLDR, my employment letter doesn't fit well with any NOC, and teh company is impossible to contact. I wouldn't be too surprised if it was rejected.
I think if your duties fits that 1 line, it should be ok. Even if they can't reach the company, if you have the contract letter, and payslips, bank statements etc to support your claims, then you should be fine.