+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
Bruh, don't be a snowflake. You are asking a simple question in the most complicated way.
I already got the answer bro. Through another forum here actually. Yeah maybe my case is too complicated. But after all I just realized that SINP chooses some specific NOCs in each round and the score is not the only indicator. So better just wait for all program draws. Just feeling exhausted like many others :(

Reactions: RSub and auzair
D

Deleted member 1006777

I already got the answer bro. Through another forum here actually. Yeah maybe my case is too complicated. But after all I just realized that SINP chooses some specific NOCs in each round and the score is not the only indicator. So better just wait for all program draws. Just feeling exhausted like many others :(
We got off on the wrong foot perhaps, but I can understand that. Just increase your score if it's possible. If not you just have to wait like everyone else. I've missed an ITA 4 times (technically 5) now because of IRCC shenanigans. And there's a good chance my app is rejected for work experience reasons. It is what it is, everyone has their issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: empra2r

empra2r

Aug 4, 2022
We got off on the wrong foot perhaps, but I can understand that. Just increase your score if it's possible. If not you just have to wait like everyone else. I've missed an ITA 4 times (technically 5) now because of IRCC shenanigans. And there's a good chance my app is rejected for work experience reasons. It is what it is, everyone has their issues.
I totally understand that feeling bro. I have had the same issue with OINP back in 2021. Wanted to smash my head to the wall. You just be confident in your application and go for your ITA which is hopefully coming on this round - considering your great score. I really wish all of us get what we deserve, no matter at what stage of this immigration dream we are right now.

Reactions: RSub
D

Deleted member 1006777

I totally understand that feeling bro. I have had the same issue with OINP back in 2021. Wanted to smash my head to the wall. You just be confident in your application and go for your ITA which is hopefully coming on this round - considering your great score. I really wish all of us get what we deserve, no matter at what stage of this immigration dream we are right now.
That's what I've come to understand. I don't assume that I deserve anything. I do my best to get something and if it works out, it works out. If not, I'll focus on something else. I'm not really bothered by my ITA being delayed now. I'll probably be a little bummed, but even if my app gets rejected, I won't mind overall. Canada isn't the end goal, it's just a means to the end.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
We all are, Bro. Been exhausted since 2019. Patience is all we need when we are dealing with incompetent IRCC. Hope things turn out well for you.

• Love
Reactions: empra2r

catalin1122

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey guys, quick questions to those who already gave biometrics: how long does the process take? I want to do my second x-ray and my bio in the same day and I want to make sure I'm not late to any of them.

Last edited:

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Did anyone have any problem paying the fees for the PR application through GCkey ?

I click to pay and a blank page shows up.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Did anyone have any problem paying the fees for the PR application through GCkey ?

I click to pay and a blank page shows up.
There is this crazy bug where the payment fails and the payment button doesn't show up anymore and the ITA becomes useless. I suggest you to use Edge browser, clear everything, remove any plugins if you have installed any and try again. Don't use your regular browser like Chrome or Firefox.

• Haha
Reactions: catalin1122

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
There is this crazy bug where the payment fails and the payment button doesn't show up anymore and the ITA becomes useless. I suggest you to use Edge browser, clear everything, remove any plugins if you have installed any and try again. Don't use your regular browser like Chrome or Firefox.
LOL

I am using edge and have no plugins, so how the F can I make it work ?

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
LOL

I am using edge and have no plugins, so how the F can I make it work ?
Tried all browsers? Try in Edge private mode or others in private mode, if you can make to payment type screen maybe try different payment method. Last time I checked it works best in internet explorer :D

• Haha
Reactions: wonderbly