+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
Guys quick question! In portal, it says in review after submitting photo and address. Do I need to navigate to apply for pr card or it will be sent automatically after the photo and address is reviewed? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Lixa

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Guys quick question! In portal, it says in review after submitting photo and address. Do I need to navigate to apply for pr card or it will be sent automatically after the photo and address is reviewed? Thanks in advance!
Are you inland applicant ? your signature suggests you are outland candidate, so not sure how did you get access to portal.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
You don't need to do anything. Your PR card is likely in process and will be sent via post (hopefully they don't reject your photos. If they do, they will contact you to send another one).

If you want to track your pr card application, you can link it to your GCKey account.

D

Deleted member 994371

At least 920 dead after 6.1-magnitude quake hits Afghanistan

A 6.1-magnitude earthquake has struck south-east Afghanistan, killing at least 920 people and injuring more than 600 others, an Afghan emergency official has said.

At a news conference, Mawlawi Sharafuddin Muslim, the deputy minister for disaster management, said the death toll was likely to rise.

The quake struck early on Wednesday morning local time, its epicentre near the city of Khost, about 95 miles (150km) south of Kabul, the US Geological Survey reported.

Earlier, Abdul Wahid Rayan, the director general of the Bakthar news agency, said the areas hit by the earthquake were in mountainous regions, meaning rescue work was being attempted with helicopters. But he added: “Afghanistan has a shortage of helicopters and these areas being hard to access is making relief work difficult.”

Rayan said 90 houses had been destroyed in Gayan, a district of Paktika province.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/22/afghanistan-earthquake-at-least-130-dead-after-magnitude-quake-strikes
Damn. These people just can't catch a break.

• Sad
Reactions: wonderbly

Despaircourse

Jun 22, 2022
I have a post RFV question. I live in the US and was asked to send my passport and photos to CPC Ottawa. My stuff was delivered by FedEx on 5/24. On 6/13 it showed that my application was approved in the IRCC portal. It's been a week and half since then and my return shipping tracker still hasn't been activated. Is this normal? I saw on immitracker most people have their return label activated only a couple days after approval in the portal so I'm starting to get a little worried.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Come o bros, wetin my eyes they see so? 2014??? Na you be ancestor for here o :). I hope and pray your journey comes to a joyous end soon.

I need to hear your story abeg. In full.
:p:D:p:D@ancestor. Amen!

I go take my time tell the story…

Reactions: wonderbly