+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

BLRtoBC

Sep 27, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Tricky Situation!

My advice is upload both together. Anyways POF should not take too much time to get. In case the bank/any agency is delaying, better to go and show them the letter (also include a typed/handwritten application seeking documents). They will give you on the same day.
Thanks! The problem with the PoF is that the bank in which I have my funds isn't in India, and also, they don't offer statements in English. So there is the additional issue of getting them translated from a certified translator. All of this will take longer than the 1st ADR deadline :/

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
As I'm sitting here day dreaming how great life in Winnipeg will be, I want to ask those who recently did remeds:

How long did it take from when your hospital/provider/doctor submitted your remed to IRCC until you saw some kind of acknowledgement that IRCC received your remed (change in your canada.ca portal or an email)?

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
As I'm sitting here day dreaming how great life in Winnipeg will be, I want to ask those who recently did remeds:

How long did it take from when your hospital/provider/doctor submitted your remed to IRCC until you saw some kind of acknowledgement that IRCC received your remed (change in your canada.ca portal or an email)?
Around 2-3 weeks but I did ask for the report for my personal records and submitted that using webforms.

Reactions: WPGBound

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Finally got ADR for Schedule A (IMM5669) and PCC guys.

Have a couple of questions regarding Schedule A form Section 8 (Personal History) and Section 12 (Addresses). Since I submitted my application, I have travelled to a few countries, all for tourist purposes (on tourist visas). One of these trips was to a country for a couple of months, rest were for a couple of weeks at most. During all these trips I continued to work (remotely) for my company in India.

- Should I include all these trips in the Personal History section? At the very least should I include my long trip?
- Should I include the address where I stayed during these trips (in different hotels) in the Addresses section? I didn't really "live" in any of these places since I was visiting temporarily. During all these trips I maintained a permanent address back in India.

It feels like I don't have to include any of these trips because they were for tourism. The only dilemma I really have is about the long trip, not mentioning it seems like withholding information. I was hoping there would be a Travel History section where I could add them, but unfortunately it is not there on this form. So what do I do guys?

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Finally got ADR for Schedule A (IMM5669) and PCC guys.

Have a couple of questions regarding Schedule A form Section 8 (Personal History) and Section 12 (Addresses). Since I submitted my application, I have travelled to a few countries, all for tourist purposes (on tourist visas). One of these trips was to a country for a couple of months, rest were for a couple of weeks at most. During all these trips I continued to work (remotely) for my company in India.

- Should I include all these trips in the Personal History section? At the very least should I include my long trip?
- Should I include the address where I stayed during these trips (in different hotels) in the Addresses section? I didn't really "live" in any of these places since I was visiting temporarily. During all these trips I maintained a permanent address back in India.

It feels like I don't have to include any of these trips because they were for tourism. The only dilemma I really have is about the long trip, not mentioning it seems like withholding information. I was hoping there would be a Travel History section where I could add them, but unfortunately it is not there on this form. So what do I do guys?
Don't have to report it as long as you didn't live there (had a residence or a resident visa) or the stay was longer than 6 months.

Reactions: FurioGiunta

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021

I gave medical on March 5th
Until March 11th my medical wasn't sent as confirmed on call with the clinic.
Medical passed status reflected on March 13th.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I'm a bit confused with my ADR deadlines. I received two separate requests for ADRs 16 days apart. The first request was for PCCs and Schedule A while the second one was for PoF. The first deadline is coming up in 13 days while the second isn't until 27 April.

I have the documents ready for the first ADR, but I don't know what'll happen if I transmit the application without including anything in the PoF slot. I was thinking that I could add an LoE saying the other documents will be uploaded closer to their submission deadline, but i'm also worried that adding something in that slot may close the slot for future document upload.

Have any one of you been in this situation? If so, what was your approach? Can I transmit what is required now and will the slot for the 2nd ADR remain open? Or should I upload an LoE in the second ADR request slot?

Here's a screenshot of the Document Upload section

Thanks in advance!!!
The PoF slot will be opened until the deadline for it, I believe. Upload the docs with urgent deadlines and transmits. The other slots should remain opened.

Reactions: BLRtoBC

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

I can't wait for your rude awakening :D.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

My clinic took their sweet time submitting our medicals, but once they did, it was passed the next working day.