+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Why can't they consider that it's no fault of ours that they didn't process applications on time and that they should use whatever documents we provided to come to a decision? I don't its logic that drives IRCC, they're mystics, we can never understand their mystical ways.
What if we all knew that they would delay processing our applications for two years and used all that time to commit crimes just so that we can beat the system and immigrate into Canada as full fledged criminals? They can't be too sure of that!

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
Anyone here got PCC and schedule A request before remed request? Why don’t they request it at the same time if my med is also expired?
I did. It’s because they conduct security, criminality, and medical checks separately. If you got a remed request and had a ghost update before it, it probably means that the IRCC officer has reviewed your new PCC and schedule A and has passed your criminality and security checks

Shahrivar

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone here got PCC and schedule A request before remed request? Why don’t they request it at the same time if my med is also expired?
Exactly something that I said, I have not received it yet but I will. I received the re-med request on Jan 14 and more than two months later, I just found out that criminality is under process because the PCC is valid for two years. I thought after three years and all the delays and poor performance by the IRCC, it is over but apparently, it is far from over.

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
I did. It’s because they conduct security, criminality, and medical checks separately. If you got a remed request and had a ghost update before it, it probably means that the IRCC officer has reviewed your new PCC and schedule A and has passed your criminality and security checks
I got a gu after adr changed to not applicable, nothing after that. Wondering if they will extend my med.

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Exactly something that I said, I have not received it yet but I will. I received the re-med request on Jan 14 and more than two months later, I just found out that criminality is under process because the PCC is valid for two years. I thought after three years and all the delays and poor performance by the IRCC, it is over but apparently, it is far from over.
What do you mean? You got remed request and waiting for schedule A request?