+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Congrats, I have a question how did you know adr is recieved?
You would receive multiple confirmation emails from IRCC Do Not Reply account. Number of emails depend on documents you have submitted. Also in your profile there will be a change under additional documents section.

You are worrying too much based on your previous posts, most probably you did everything right don't overthink it.

bosma_pol

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Hey - have any of you tried to get a US PCC by submitting your fingerprints at USPS (rather than mailing a fingerprint card)?
If so, what proof of identity did you use? Apparently, they only accept US passports, Green cards and State IDs.

My problem is I have a MA State ID but just moved to MI. I am not a citizen/US LPR.
I got my first PCC by sending my fingerprint card to FBI.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hey - have any of you tried to get a US PCC by submitting your fingerprints at USPS (rather than mailing a fingerprint card)?
If so, what proof of identity did you use? Apparently, they only accept US passports, Green cards and State IDs.

My problem is I have a MA State ID but just moved to MI. I am not a citizen/US LPR.
Any valid US identification should work, call USPS and check with them.

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi all, I wanted to know if I need to inform IRCC of my travel updates for the purpose of tourism outside my home country. Since IRCC is taking forever to come up with a decision I plan to go on a vacation in April. Just wanted to know if I need tell IRCC about the updated travel history?
I had received an ADR for my spouse and myself asking for Travel History in December 2021 which I submitted in January 2022.

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021
I went to usps with a foriegn passport usually every where in us but usps don't accept that ..I had to finally take us pcc from a private center.
I think we are saying the same thing
UPS folks will do, it has to be main office not the drop off center. They'll take your finger prints. Apologies if I misunderstood.

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Hi all, I wanted to know if I need to inform IRCC of my travel updates for the purpose of tourism outside my home country. Since IRCC is taking forever to come up with a decision I plan to go on a vacation in April. Just wanted to know if I need tell IRCC about the updated travel history?
I had received an ADR for my spouse and myself asking for Travel History in December 2021 which I submitted in January 2022.
No you don't, unless they ask for updated travel history again.

Reactions: SaBong and WPGBound

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
Finally got through to an agent who read out the status. Security still not started :(
At least, they were apologetic about the wait time this this around.
Hey, when did you receive ADR?
And what does your Review of Additional Documents section says?
Mine says Not Applicable ever since I submitted the document and I never saw it changing to "We are reviewing..."

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
You can email him via this address
Minister@cic.gc.ca

The body should basically be an enquiry into your application because it's over the stipulated processing time. Feel free to add any peculiar concerns you have as well.
Hi Vidnomenon!

Is it really worth to turn to the minister?
I surfed through this forum and found only one person whose application had been expedited after all. Unfortunately, no useful info about what he'd written in the letter was provided.

Could you also specify what "stipulated processing time" you meant? As I understand it correctly, everything over 6 months of an average processing time could be counted as a violation of the processing timing condition?

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Hi Vidnomenon!

Is it really worth to turn to the minister?
I surfed through this forum and found only one person whose application had been expedited after all. Unfortunately, no useful info about what he'd written in the letter was provided.

Could you also specify what "stipulated processing time" you meant? As I understand it correctly, everything over 6 months of an average processing time could be counted as a violation of the processing timing condition?
I'd suggest starting off with a performance request to the IRCC. Mention the delay and your hardships, ask about any additional documents you can send to speed up processing and finally request them to finish processing within 2 months.

The stipulated processing time is the advertised processing time - 6 months (still it is advertised as such).

Reactions: VVV62

Jaspreet13

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
Hello my company got shut down 2 years back I had worked for 1 year and they don’t have a website will it create any problem although I have got the reference letter and salary was paid directly in my account experts need your suggestions want to claim points for it