+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW: Transaction has been made for Application sent in 2nd Week of May 2014

Keyur patel

Sep 5, 2014
Hello Folks !

Those who applied under FSW 2014, here is the update and Query as well.

Today I got Message from my bank that 1100 CAD has been deducted from your account which is Application fees of CIC.
I sent my file in 2nd week of May 2014. [16th May 2014]

Any one knows what will be the next process step by CIC?

Does this transaction mean, they started looking in my file [Application] and they will soon create (generate) File number for my application ?

If so then how much time they will take approximately, Any IDEA ? 8)

Thanks In Advance.

Krunal6584

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Keyur patel said:
Hello Folks !

Today I got Message from my bank that 1100 CAD has been deducted from your account which is Application fees of CIC.

Does this transaction mean, they started looking in my file [Application] and they will soon create (generate) File number for my application ?

Keyur, Are you a May applicant or June, If you are may applicant then you should get your file number now. Please mail to CIC nova scotia and ask about your file status.

Thanks In Advance.

Krunal6584

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Keyur patel said:
Hello Folks !

Thanks In Advance.

Keyur, Are you a May applicant or June, If you are may applicant then you should get your file number now. Please mail to CIC nova scotia and ask about your file status.

Please check the spreadsheet. People who submitted their file on 15 th june. They even get their file number.

dreamsdocometrue

Oct 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a May 16th applicant also. PER received. Waiting for MR. Do you have ur MR?