+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW SW2 Mailing Address Error

ylubme

Jun 27, 2010
After sending out my application package following the App Guide published in Jun 2010, I just noticed that there is a new version of on July 2010. There is unfortunately a change of address for SW2, from PO box 7500 to 96 George Street. Also the postal code has changed.

I am shocked, blind and now worrying about the mail package. Has any one run into this issue and what should I do now?

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
ylubme said:
After sending out my application package following the App Guide published in Jun 2010, I just noticed that there is a new version of on July 2010. There is unfortunately a change of address for SW2, from PO box 7500 to 96 George Street. Also the postal code has changed.

I am shocked, blind and now worrying about the mail package. Has any one run into this issue and what should I do now?
What service you are using to send your package? If its not too late ( less than 2 days or so), call the respective service to resend your package to your address if possible.
In my case I realized it within 24 hours and could make the package resend to my address. Then send it again.
I do not know if it's already reach to Noca Scotia what will happen. Probably there is ways to bring it back by the same postal service you are using. Check it out by calling them ASAP.

kaps_cad

Jun 20, 2010
Hi ylube, Could not reply to you on PM as your inbox is full. I did not apply for the PR (not eligible yet) - just did some research earlier. How about you? Did you apply without the AEO/LMO with your IT worker work permit & job offer? Did you get a chance to resend you application to the correct address?

ylubme

Jun 27, 2010
I called the agent lately and was told that the address was virtually the same. So it's fine. I did send the app without LMO/AEO. It seems that CIO has some pile-up recently. My credit card was en-cashed five days after their recipient's signature. No response since then.

kaps_cad said:
Hi ylube, Could not reply to you on PM as your inbox is full. I did not apply for the PR (not eligible yet) - just did some research earlier. How about you? Did you apply without the AEO/LMO with your IT worker work permit & job offer? Did you get a chance to resend you application to the correct address?