+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW,send full docs, whats next, when will i rcv medical letter

RAJRAJA

Apr 6, 2009
vmirkhani said:
Hi all
I sent my forms for Federal skilled worker 1st March 2009 , they returned me back with a letter that my job experience details were incomplete ,Could anyone please help me by sending me completed" Schedule 3 page 2-3 (work experience) " by e-mail that I will be able to get ideas to fill and send again .
Many Thanks for your help
Dr.Vahideh mirkhani , email: vmirkhani@yahoo.com

vmirkhani
it is difficult to send it cz it is in acrobat reader, u may send details that u put, n we may be able to find missing elements

vmirkhani

Apr 9, 2009
Hi all
I sent my forms for Federal skilled worker 1st March 2009 , they returned me back with a letter that my job experience details were incomplete ,Could anyone please help me by sending me completed" Schedule 3 page 2 (work experience) " by e-mail that I will be able to get ideas to fill and send again .
Dr.Vahideh mirkhani , email: vmirkhani@yahoo.com

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
vmirkhani said:
Hi all
I sent my forms for Federal skilled worker 1st March 2009 , they returned me back with a letter that my job experience details were incomplete ,Could anyone please help me by sending me completed" Schedule 3 page 2 (work experience) " by e-mail that I will be able to get ideas to fill and send again .
Dr.Vahideh mirkhani , email: vmirkhani@yahoo.co

vmir u check on noc site, all possible titles and main job responsibilities for ur noc
i may help u

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
shanbaba said:
vmirkhani said:
Hi all
Dr.Vahideh mirkhani , email: vmirkhani@yahoo.co
vmir u check on noc site, all possible titles and main job responsibilities for ur noc
i may help u

vmirkhani

Apr 9, 2009
Many Thanks
But actually I need to see a sample , If is it OK for you please send a copy of COMPLETED oneto me just Schedule 3 page 2 to my email , vmirkhani@yahoo.com , I appreciate it

RAJRAJA

Apr 6, 2009
vmirkhani said:
Many Thanks
But actually I need to see a sample , If is it OK for you please send a copy of COMPLETED oneto me just Schedule 3 page 2 to my email , vmirkhani@yahoo.com , I appreciate it
if possible , i will send it to u

Diwar

Dec 2, 2008
shanbaba said:
after a long wait, a finaly recvd leter from CHC, waiting for medical letter,
What do you mean? You received letter from CHC and you still awaiting medical letter?
When did you submit your documents and how soon after you got the medical letter from CHC?

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
Congrats Shanbaba. Another step in the right direction! That means it took about three weeks for you to get the AOR from local visa office. Not bad! Let me know whether you had submitted PCC which was less than three months valid from date of issue to the date of your sending documents to visa office. As there appears to be confusion on validity period of pcc ie whether to the date of application to ciu, sydney or to the date of submission to local visa office.

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
babutv2000 said:
Congrats Shanbaba. Another step in the right direction! That means it took about three weeks for you to get the AOR from local visa office. Not bad! Let me know whether you had submitted PCC which was less than three months valid from date of issue to the date of your sending documents to visa office. As there appears to be confusion on validity period of pcc ie whether to the date of application to ciu, sydney or to the date of submission to local visa office.
i have made pcc after i recv letr from sydny, that are valid for six month from date of issue

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Still many are not clear that we should use check list for Islamabad which is posted on Local site or cic.

Major confusion all facing is that original certificates need to sent or copies of education documents. Plus. Sealed Envelopes or just Attested copies.

Pakistan.

Can u guide on it?

Regards,

Jawad...

hnv

Apr 7, 2009
orignal educational documents must be submitted,
there is no hazard submitting orignal, u will get it back in two three month.

P

pakistan

jawadahmad77 said:
Still many are not clear that we should use check list for Islamabad which is posted on Local site or cic.

Major confusion all facing is that original certificates need to sent or copies of education documents. Plus. Sealed Envelopes or just Attested copies.

Pakistan.

Can u guide on it?

Regards,

Jawad...
Jawad
in my case, I sent notarized photocopies and one of my sister she her Original but they sent back after five months

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
jawadahmad77 said:

Pakistan.

Can u guide on it?

Regards,

Jawad...
i am in agreement with hnv, in fsw case it should be back in two three months