+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
Dear Members

I received my GCMS notes.

It says that File status= open and Secondary office= CPP Pttawa. Also, the status reason is TFR-Eligibility and the paper file is in transit. Does this mean that TFR refers to transfer of file to Ottawa office?

It also stated that RPRF is outstanding. Shall I pay RPRF now as I know that my visa office is Ottawa or I wait for them the tell me about payment? What do you think?

Thanks

Canada love

Jul 24, 2012
Dear Qorax,

hi,

I'll like to know if I am eligible to apply for Federal Skilled Worker Program. I have a bachelor degree in English Language, I have been working as an administrative assistant in university since 2006, and these last two years as a teacher of English. My husband has a bachelor degree in biology, but he works as IT Manager since 2005. We have a three years old son. Do I need to have an arranged job?

Thnx in advance,

Canada love

gabrielsjimenez

Jul 19, 2011
Sir Qorax please help me to my inquiry,we had our remedical last august 2012 until now we havent reveived our PPR yet is there a chance of expiration again?Or can we extent our medical?thank you so much.

asamnani

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Any idea about the Protector for Emigrants from Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment (www.beoe.gov.pk). It is necessary to acquire this service. Please share your experiences.

Regards

pangandoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October
AOR Received.
December
Med's Request
and RPRF --> January
Med's Done....
January
Passport Req..
April
VISA ISSUED...
April
LANDED..........
in June.....
How do I know if the application that I sent to Centralized Intake Office (CIO), NS is probably being sent back to me?

The bank told me they can't verify if DD has been encashed or not. More than 6 weeks had past and I have not received any AOR yet from CIO. I'm assuming there is something wrong with my application. It concerns me, because all those that I got acquainted with that also applied under the same category received their AORs from CIO within just 6 weeks.

In fact, on the 45th day last 25 Nov. 2012 since my application was delivered. I sent an e-mail to CIO to request for case information, because according to CIC's website I can contact CIO, NS if my application is more than 6 weeks old. ......and I'm waiting for their reply, if there is one.

I am being patient. However, there is just a huge cloud of uncertainties right now.

Anyone who sent an application to CIO, NS on the first week of October 2012 who already got his AOR?

Mar 31, 2012
Quorax, keep up the good work, some of us thrive on your advice and words of encouragement!! I think we can all agree that you are truly a blessing to us!!! Thanks again! :)

Mar 31, 2012
Hey Quorax,

My family and i got removed from Canada after applying for PR, does that reduce our chances of re applying, even if my husband scored 67 on the assessment through the fsw? please advice. thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Helenofthewest said:
Hey Quorax,

My family and i got removed from Canada after applying for PR, does that reduce our chances of re applying, even if my husband scored 67 on the assessment through the fsw? please advice. thanks
It wouldn't affect anything.

canadav1sa

Oct 24, 2012
dear qorax it seems that u are online :)
i just want to ask that how much time will ndvo take to issue visa after receiving meds,pp,landing fee.please comment

smart_roma

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt - CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2011
Nomination.....
No.
AOR Received.
PER: 16-02-2012
Med's Request
03-05-2012
Med's Done....
10-05-2012 "E-case updated 05-11-2012"
Passport Req..
10-12-2012 "RPRF Correct sent 17-12-2012"
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2013 "PP's received 23-01-2013", corrections 03-02-2013
Dear Experts and friends,

I've just happily and excitedly received PR e-mail today in which they requested the PP and the photos but they didn't mention anything about the RPRF at all....

Is it normal?? Or should I reply to their e-mail enquiring about the payment procedures and amount?? or I should follow the Embassy of Canada to Cairo web site procedures directly??

Kindly advise,

I wish everybody to have their cases finalised as soon as possible, good luck all...

Kummy29

Aug 9, 2011
Iowa,USA
Visa Office......
Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2009
Doc's Request.
30-09-2009
Nomination.....
10-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-09-2010
IELTS Request
10-01-2010
File Transfer...
05-10-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
06-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April-04,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 13, 2012
LANDED..........
28-May,2012
if you haven't paid the RPRF already, mail it along with the Passports and photos. You don't have to ask them to "ask" for RPRF.

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
For those who say enquiry doesnt happen after MR,PPR,RPRF its wrong I got enquiry call few days ago.

CIC called my past employer hopefully to enquire about me but the concerned person was unavailable. Receptionist answered the call and tried to transfer inside and found concerned person not in office. They said we will call back tomorrow, Its been 3 days my past employer has not received any call as yet.

Does this mean my application is kept aside for later enquiry, what would be the next step. I am very scared about it dont wanna delay applicant further.

Dear Qorex could you please guide me what will be the next thing. Is concerned person being unavailable at time of call gives the bad impression.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
samreen.sandhu said:
(1)For those who say enquiry doesnt happen after MR,PPR,RPRF its wrong I got enquiry call few days ago.

CIC called my past employer hopefully to enquire about me but the concerned person was unavailable. Receptionist answered the call and tried to transfer inside and found concerned person not in office. They said we will call back tomorrow, Its been 3 days my past employer has not received any call as yet.

Does this mean my application is kept aside for later enquiry, what would be the next step. I am very scared about it dont wanna delay applicant further.

Dear Qorex could you please guide me what will be the next thing. (2)Is concerned person being unavailable at time of call gives the bad impression.
1. Except for CHC-ND it usually doesn't happen with other VO's, b'coz they complete the b/g checks and only then ask for ur meds.
2. No issues. They may call again OR completely overlook the matter.

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
qorax said:
(1)For those who say enquiry doesnt happen after MR,PPR,RPRF its wrong I got enquiry call few days ago.
Dear Qorex could you please guide me what will be the next thing.
(2)Is concerned person being unavailable at time of call gives the bad impression.

1. Except for CHC-ND it usually doesn't happen with other VO's, b'coz they complete the b/g checks and only then ask for ur meds.
2. No issues. They may call again OR completely overlook the matter.
Thanks qorax that helped, so having my file enquired means its in their hands to get finalised or it still can be kept aside for long wait. I hope they will finalise before moving further to others.

Thanks

lalasagot

Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
samreen.sandhu said:
Thanks qorax that helped, so having my file enquired means its in their hands to get finalised or it still can be kept aside for long wait. I hope they will finalise before moving further to others.

Thanks
What if the call occurred while waiting for PPR? Can anybody share what does it mean?