+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 & Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Ldn CHC File Number recvd thru email after enquiry
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
qorax said:
Relax! It doesn't matter whether u got the 2nd AOR or not. Your file will anyway be acted upon @ CHC. Nonetheless, sending a case-specific Webform Mail might return some info on it's progress. Do that asap.

Qorax
Hi qorax,
Thank u very much.
I did another case specific enquiry in London visa office and this time I got accurate answer.Here is the email:

Dear Sir,
My apologies for the last email.
Your CHC London file number is as follows: BXXXXXXXXX (your file receives a different number when it arrives in London)
Your documents have been received (08-02-2010) and placed on file. Processing of your application will be resumed. No further action is required by you at this time.
Your file is currently awaiting review by an officer.
We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,
KRC
Client Service Unit
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
I would like to hear an oopinion on this one..

I am submitting my application probably this month and I have almost all documents needed including the NSO copy of the birth certificate of my kids, their just 3 months old (they are included in my application as well as my wife). Is it okay to submit my application even if they dont have any passport yet? our DFA system now sucks, coz unlike with the old system, even if youre falling a long line at least you can have a passport after ten days for rush and 20 days for regular. Not like with the new system, you have to wait for your schedule to go to DFA and right now their schedule is september 14 2010..so thats very long already, given the fact that we are all rushing to make the 1000 applicant per NOC.

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
qorax said:
Good! Qatar-FSW.
All's well then.
Qorax
Hi Qorax,
I came to know from forum about one applicant who was rejected because he was under NOC 4131 and his English was moderate.
I am also under NOC 4131 and my IELTS score is S-6.5, W-6.5, L-5.5, R-4.5. Will this score be accepted under NOC-4131.
I have gained total 68 points. Please let me know. Thank u very much.
qatar_fsw4131

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
qatar_fsw4131 said:
Hi Qorax,
I came to know from forum about one applicant who was rejected because he was under NOC 4131 and his English was moderate.
I am also under NOC 4131 and my IELTS score is S-6.5, W-6.5, L-5.5, R-4.5. Will this score be accepted under NOC-4131.
I have gained total 68 points. Please let me know. Thank u very much.
qatar_fsw4131
These things r just a matter of luck & the personal interpretation of the VO. No one can really predict anything about such situations. However, currently CIC has gotten very pecky on any & every application. The norm seems to be of Screening (weeding-out) rather Selection.

Qorax

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
qorax said:
These things r just a matter of luck & the personal interpretation of the VO. No one can really predict anything about such situations. However, currently CIC has gotten very pecky on any & every application. The norm seems to be of Screening (weeding-out) rather Selection.

Qorax
Hi Qorax,
I picked 6 points which are similar to my duties from NOC duties website out of 10 points. I did not change the sentences given in the website about the duties and responsibilities in my employment reference letter. I got signed the letter by my supervisor. Will it be problematic for the processing of immigration in Canada. Because, in forum I found some cases were rejected due to the exact copy of duties from NOC website in reference letter. Thanks in advance.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Is it normal to receive an acknowledgement from CHC with language as quoted below

"We have received your file for PR It will be some time before you hear from us In the mean time Please get Familiar with Canadian culture
Which will help you settle there"

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destinationBC said:
Is it normal to receive an acknowledgement from CHC with language as quoted below

"We have received your file for PR It will be some time before you hear from us In the mean time Please get Familiar with Canadian culture
Which will help you settle there"
yah it is normal , usually they write this kinda stuff in AOR... and other correspondos :) in mine case it was written ehwn VO reqested for medical and residency feees ....

pookiran1

Aug 27, 2010
Dear Qorax Thank you very much for this useful information. You are really doing a great job of helping people ... God bless you buddy.
I have a querry , For normal cases it takes one year to complete the whole process through visa and PR. But in my case ..I applied in June 2009, I am a student in United States while my dependent spouse and kid are back in my country. I got 2nd AOR from Buffalo in Feb 2010 and then my file got transfered to Seattle in April 2010. After 5 months in August my Ecas status changed to Withdrawn and inside its like this " We started processing your file from Aug 19 2010" 2nd statement " A decision has been made and Seattle office may contact you regarding this decision" . I was so shocked to see this and when i sent a case specific enquiry I got the reply very next day stating that since your education and work experience is from a country whose visa office is New Delhi, your file is being transferred to New Delhi. Now my question is how long will it take from now ..is it going to be too long? Also For medicals how will they process for me and my family back home. Please give me some idea on everything that you can see for my case. Also, one thing keeps on bothering me is my Ecas status as it is still the same Withdrawn with the same messages inside ..with the address shown on Ecas is my old one which i already informed them through mail for my new address and have also recieved mail on my new address, but ecas still shows the old address. Is there something to worry about the Ecas Status. Please help me. Gold Bless!

WaitingForPR_09

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
January 2011
Hi pookiran, my understanding is once your file is transferred to Delhi (i meand received by Delhi VO) the another status will reflect. I am saying so as it happened to me when my file was transferred to Buffalo from Nova Scotia. Even today in e-Cas I see two status - 1. Withdrawn (Updated by Nova Scotia) and 2. In Process (Updated by Buffalo).

Hope this helps !!!

pookiran1 said:
Dear Qorax Thank you very much for this useful information. You are really doing a great job of helping people ... God bless you buddy.
I have a querry , For normal cases it takes one year to complete the whole process through visa and PR. But in my case ..I applied in June 2009, I am a student in United States while my dependent spouse and kid are back in my country. I got 2nd AOR from Buffalo in Feb 2010 and then my file got transfered to Seattle in April 2010. After 5 months in August my Ecas status changed to Withdrawn and inside its like this " We started processing your file from Aug 19 2010" 2nd statement " A decision has been made and Seattle office may contact you regarding this decision" . I was so shocked to see this and when i sent a case specific enquiry I got the reply very next day stating that since your education and work experience is from a country whose visa office is New Delhi, your file is being transferred to New Delhi. Now my question is how long will it take from now ..is it going to be too long? Also For medicals how will they process for me and my family back home. Please give me some idea on everything that you can see for my case. Also, one thing keeps on bothering me is my Ecas status as it is still the same Withdrawn with the same messages inside ..with the address shown on Ecas is my old one which i already informed them through mail for my new address and have also recieved mail on my new address, but ecas still shows the old address. Is there something to worry about the Ecas Status. Please help me. Gold Bless!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
pookiran1 said:
Hi,

Welcome to this forum!
Member WaitingForPR_09 has opined correctly. With the new CHC (ND in your case) u'd receive a new e-Cas status & probably a new File No. as well. Relax! Soon it'll revert to "in process".

This change of VO is done due to System Integrity, as per IRPA. And lately this is happening regularly with applicants similar to your situation. There's nothing to worry.

As regards the timeframe to conclude - regrets, it'd be delayed, 'coz CHC-ND will start all over again & there'd be a queue.

For Meds: Relax! They'd send u the Med Docs to your current filed address. U'd be able to take your Meds separately from your family & each DMP will send it to the local CHC (they have their set guidelines), which'll be clubbed "online" - for review by PMB-Ottawa. U have nothing to be concerned of.

For Address Change: Once again relax! Usually they change the address on the file as u send-in a request. But the e-Cas takes some time to get updated. Generally the e-Cas should show the new address by 1-2 weeks. Nonetheless, there's no harm in sending them another reminder. This time send it to CHC-ND, so that your file gets pulled-up & some activity kicks-in.

Good Luck!

Qorax

pookiran1

Aug 27, 2010
Dear Qorax,

Thank you very much for your reply. I will send a reminder to CHC New Delhi by regular mail stating my ecas status and address change issue. I hope things will move on smoothly. Thank you once again for your time. God bless you.

pookiran1

Aug 27, 2010
Hey Qorax I just checked my ecas status and found that they have removed my old address , I think thats becoz of the email tht i sent them last week regarding this but havent yet updated the new one ..there is no address showing on my ecas. Also, they havent updated the status ..its still the same...I dont know wht does it mean..its so confusing..Please reply. Should I still write to CHC New Delhi?