+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
smiling_face said:

zeenat imran - why Schedule 1 is required? Is this (Schedule 1) required for the newborn baby? It's clearly mentioned in the Schedule 1 that this form is required for the dependents who are 18+.

Could you please clarify?
schedule one is not required brother.

mridul_sh1979

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Hello Qurax,
I appreciate all the time and effort you devotee to this forum and I am thankful to you if you can find some time to answer my query.

I applied for PF application with all the documents of CIC & VO checklist only that I did not send any notarized or original documents initially because of fear that they may get lost in post. After reading this forum I have sent notarized copies and originals needed to VO- London.

Can you guide me how much time it should take now to get a response from VO London regarding received documents and medical request.
Applied from Saudi arabia
NOC category 3113
Application filed to CIC-NS- 30 March 11
Received by CIC-NS - 8 April 11
PER received - 11 May 11
E cas(Received by VO London) - 06 June 11

Thanks
Mridul

mridul_sh1979

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
Hello,
I sent my originals and notarized copies of documents needed on 14 July 2011. I also sent the photocopy of these documents with my initial application to CIC-NS.
Please reply soon
Mridul

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
Hi Qorax,
I wish to inquire that if someone receives a Valid job offer from Canada, while his documents are still being processed in the VO and pending since long (specifically Pre June 2010 applicant in London VO), will this help to speed up the Visa processing?? and one can get a quick Visa if shares the valid job offer document with them??

Secondly, i would also like to know the requirement of a Valid job offer in such cases, I am aware that the potential employer has to get it approved from HRDC, Canada.... may anyone share some additional information and also the procedure to send this document to VO for quick Visa processing, if so??

rocky994

Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 February 2012
AOR Received.
04 March 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Request
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
Insha Allah Soon
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
qorax said:
1. By now u, most probably, have a PER. And your file'd be underway to the VO.
2. Yes, u r a bit delayed... the reasons could be many -- one could be *insufficient/unsystemised apps.

Qorax
*Which makes their job a shade difficult. However, as u didn't get a NER yet - it suggests that they have put-in due diligence to your file... which is good.
Dear Qorax!

Thanks for replying, God Bless

I will not send any email rather I'd wait for 2 more months and let's see how it turns out.
Your words have definitely given some relief Thanks Again

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mridul_sh1979 said:
Hello Qurax,
I appreciate all the time and effort you devotee to this forum and I am thankful to you if you can find some time to answer my query.

I applied for PF application with all the documents of CIC & VO checklist only that I did not send any notarized or original documents initially because of fear that they may get lost in post. After reading this forum I have sent notarized copies and originals needed to VO- London.

Can you guide me how much time it should take now to get a response from VO London regarding received documents and medical request.
Applied from Saudi arabia
NOC category 3113
Application filed to CIC-NS- 30 March 11
Received by CIC-NS - 8 April 11
PER received - 11 May 11
E cas(Received by VO London) - 06 June 11

Thanks
Mridul
U should expect something in 8-10 months from now.
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Zee81 said:
Hi Qorax,
I wish to inquire that if someone receives a Valid job offer from Canada, while his documents are still being processed in the VO and pending since long (specifically Pre June 2010 applicant in London VO), will this help to speed up the Visa processing?? and one can get a quick Visa if shares the valid job offer document with them??

Secondly, i would also like to know the requirement of a Valid job offer in such cases, I am aware that the potential employer has to get it approved from HRDC, Canada.... may anyone share some additional information and also the procedure to send this document to VO for quick Visa processing, if so??
Nothing can speed-up the process... that AEO will definitely not -- 'coz the VO'd take addnl time to verify the antecedents of that employer/offer. But yes, an AEO 'strengthens' the case file, gets u addnl points, besides waiving-off the settlement fund's requirement.

Qorax

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
zeenat imran said:
schedule one is not required brother.
Now it is ok.

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
qorax said:
Nothing can speed-up the process... that AEO will definitely not -- 'coz the VO'd take addnl time to verify the antecedents of that employer/offer. But yes, an AEO 'strengthens' the case file, gets u addnl points, besides waiving-off the settlement fund's requirement.

Qorax
Thanks Qorax for the clarification... So if someone gets a job offer, should it be shared with the VO, while his E-Case status is "In Process" with same RBVO details? I mean in your opinion, will it be more helpful or will cause further delays in Visa processing?....

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Zee81 said:
Thanks Qorax for the clarification... So if someone gets a job offer, should it be shared with the VO, while his E-Case status is "In Process" with same RBVO details? I mean in your opinion, will it be more helpful or will cause further delays in Visa processing?....
U should info the VO asap.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mridul_sh1979 said:
Hello,
Thanks for the reply Qorax . You mean for the process to complete and visa stamped time as 8 to 10 months?
Mridul
To get the meds.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Qorax, need to clear something with you....does the 2nd AOR from VO with new file numbers means they have done the paper screening and considered postive eligibility or that occurs after issuance of AOR??? thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
haral said:
Hi Qorax, need to clear something with you....does the 2nd AOR from VO with new file numbers means they have done the paper screening and considered postive eligibility or that occurs after issuance of AOR??? thanks
2nd AOR suggests that the 'initial' screening has been done, the case has been found to be 'eligible' & the file has been 'provisionally accepted' for further processing. It thereon goes into the queue.

Qorax

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks............
qorax said:
2nd AOR suggests that the 'initial' screening has been done, the case has been found to be 'eligible' & the file has been 'provisionally accepted' for further processing. It thereon goes into the queue.

Qorax