+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW -PR Under 'Fast Track'... All U need to Know !!!

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
every App is processed as per the rules at the time it was submitted.

emtyaaz said:
Hi Qorax, Thanks again for your prompt response and valuable information. I submitted initial application in March 2010 and after 120 days letter, I sent full docs in August 2010. Now application status shows "In Process". Will my case be processed as per policy before June 2010 or not? Infect the profession under which I applied, was eliminated in new professions list after policy was changed. Thanks again for your help...
regards/emtyaaz

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
qorax said:
From the time our full package REACHES the concerned CHC [our VO].

Thanks a lot for your kind! In my case, I sent the entire documents in Singapore VO on Sep-2010.

Additionally, after the birth of my baby on Dec-2010, Singapore VO advised me to submit the baby’s passport, birth certificate, photos and additional fees within 60 days to include the new born into my application process. Accordingly, I have sent all the prescribed documents within the given time-frame on Feb-2011 (two weeks earlier).

Now, my question is from when (Sep-2010 or Feb-2011) the 14 months will be calculated?

Thanks again for your great mentoring to all us!

smiling_face :)

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Thanks Qorax for ur timely response to my PM to u. I have sent my IELTS result to CHC. It was not included when I submitted full documents in Aug 2010. Note that CHC has not requested for it but application is in process with RBVO details since 1Feb2011. When will my processing time start to count? Is it from when they received the full documents in Aug 2010 or when they received the IELTS result in May 2011?

Kcsider

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
smiling_face said:

Thanks a lot for your kind! In my case, I sent the entire documents in Singapore VO on Sep-2010.

Additionally, after the birth of my baby on Dec-2010, Singapore VO advised me to submit the baby's passport, birth certificate, photos and additional fees within 60 days to include the new born into my application process. Accordingly, I have sent all the prescribed documents within the given time-frame on Feb-2011 (two weeks earlier).

Now, my question is from when (Sep-2010 or Feb-2011) the 14 months will be calculated?

Thanks again for your great mentoring to all us!

From Dec 2010 + add extra time for the addnl docs sent by u [add around 4-5 months more], which brings your timeframe to 18-19 months... But hey! Why do u get fixated with those timeframes? These r for 'best case scenarios' - 'ideal' cases... & 75-80% of us do not fall in that category...

The avg time for processing our cases is 24-36 months, under most VOs.
We may take it with a pinch of salt...

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Kcsider said:
Thanks Qorax for ur timely response to my PM to u. I have sent my IELTS result to CHC. It was not included when I submitted full documents in Aug 2010. Note that CHC has not requested for it but application is in process with RBVO details since 1Feb2011. When will my processing time start to count? Is it from when they received the full documents in Aug 2010 or when they received the IELTS result in May 2011?

Kcsider
Same answer as I had provided to 'Smiling Face'...

With every addnl doc our timeframe goes wary... we need to add 4-5 months more.

In any case our processing would commence from the day we submitted [reached] complete package to our VO... but, will it be concluded in time? No, if the filing wasn't complete... queries were raised [by VO]... addnl b/ground checks done.... addition family members... pps changed/updated... security issues occurred... CSIS or RCMP [if applicable] took extra time... etc. And that's the situation with most applicants.

Those timeframes on the CIC website r just guidelines... a deadline to ponder on... but not a truism with each applicant.... we need to look at them & assess against our own filing / case perceptions.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Canadian-dream said:
Does CHC, New Delhi can visit at Employer's place for the physically inquiry of Employee....???
CAN -- Yes.
For everyone -- NO.
For how many then -- 10-15% only.
Why? -- Won't be necessary with many; the VOs have a way with that.

Qorax

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Thanks much Dear Qorax!!! Really informative.....

qorax said:
From Dec 2010 + add extra time for the addnl docs sent by u [add around 4-5 months more], which brings your timeframe to 18-19 months... But hey! Why do u get fixated with those timeframes? These r for 'best case scenarios' - 'ideal' cases... & 75-80% of us do not fall in that category...

The avg time for processing our cases is 24-36 months, under most VOs.
We may take it with a pinch of salt...

Qorax

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Captain Qorax,

I’m curious to know a matter about the e-CAS status.

I shared earlier that I sent the entire documents in Singapore VO on Sep-2010. Additionally, after the birth of my baby on Dec-2010, Singapore VO advised me to submit the baby's passport, birth certificate, photos and additional fees within 60 days. Accordingly, I have sent all the prescribed documents within the given time-frame on Feb-2011 (two weeks earlier).

Until I sent those documents, the e-CAS was showing “RBVO”. Just two weeks later of sending the documents, the e-CAS status was changed into “In Process” (Documents are pending review – inside).

Do you see any correlation between sending additional documents and changes in e-CAS within a very short span of time?

Thanks in advance!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
smiling_face said:
Captain Qorax,

I'm curious to know a matter about the e-CAS status.

I shared earlier that I sent the entire documents in Singapore VO on Sep-2010. Additionally, after the birth of my baby on Dec-2010, Singapore VO advised me to submit the baby's passport, birth certificate, photos and additional fees within 60 days. Accordingly, I have sent all the prescribed documents within the given time-frame on Feb-2011 (two weeks earlier).

Until I sent those documents, the e-CAS was showing “RBVO”. Just two weeks later of sending the documents, the e-CAS status was changed into “In Process” (Documents are pending review – inside).

Do you see any correlation between sending additional documents and changes in e-CAS within a very short span of time?

Thanks in advance!

Nope.IMHO it genuinely went to 'in process' after the RBVO.
However, sending of the baby's docs must've triggered a return look/work@your file by the IO, before the next BF'D.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
qorax said:
Nope.IMHO it genuinely went to 'in process' after the RBVO.
However, sending of the baby's docs must've triggered a return look/work @ your file by the IO, before the next BF'D.
Thanks much, Captain! :)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rutvi_143 said:
hi there!

i wanna share one shocking news with you all. one of my friend has applied for FSW NOC 0111 category. now, it has been more then 9 months he sent his documents to delhi and he hasn't receive any news from them. so he thought to drop one email to delhi. the reply he got is shocking............they have said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
Since you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after February 27, 2008 and before June 26, 2010 , your application will take two years or more to be processed. This is due to the fact that Canada received over 425,000 applications under this program during this period. However, If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees.
* Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.
* During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.
* This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

It's shocking...plz share you thought on this...!!
This issue has been discussed, in details, earlier under many threads. Here's the gist of it:

1. On 26/6/2010, the PR rules changed, drastically. The previous 'fast-track system' was superseded.
2. A new MI list came up, with 29 NOCs, which were [supposed] to be under 'demand' [vide HRSDC].
3. The new system 'also' REMOVED the 120 days letter stage; and now the complete docs submission was to CIO-NS.
4. CIC overseas offices were not in immediate sync with the policy changes. It took sometime to settle down.
5. Things started to go wary with most 'older' cases.
6. Then came 2011... Feb-Mar saw discussions between the CIC Minister & industry stalwarts.
7. Which revamped the CIC 'need' once again... the details r posted in the CIC website & their newsletters.
8. Hereon, CIC chose to 'prioritize' the 29 NOCs -- keeping the 'older' ones, who weren't in that list, under abeyance.
9. Two separate processing queues were introduced... the "pre-26/6" & the "post-26/6".
10. RESULT? The 'pre-26/6' cases went to the backstage*, regretfully though !

Hope that cleared your contention.
Qorax

*These will see the light in 24-36 months.

ghostsapphire

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-june-2010 (complete to Buffalo)
AOR Received.
10-Nov-2010 (2nd)
IELTS Request
sent with appl.
File Transfer...
In Process 3/14/12
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
02-April-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21. November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15. December 2012
LANDED..........
already here :-) and stay here.
Hi Qorax,

great post, thanks for it.

Now I also have a question. How does all this relate to applicants who applied under FSW2 (see my time line at the side). Is there any idea why these applications are getting delayed (as the processing time has been increased recently from 17 to 19 month avarage).
We are in Canada already over 2 years on WP.

Thanks for feedback
ghostsapphire

gireep

Star Member
May 1, 2011
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2011
LANDED..........
23rd sept 2011
Hi Qorax,

First, Thank you for all of your posts. Very helpful to all of us here.

As you said the pre june-2010 apps are next to post June-2010 in priority. Is this applicable to those pre june-2010 apps as well who have already submitted PP/Meds.....

I'm pre june-2010 and sent PPs last month...so just want to know your thoughts...

thanks
Gireep

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ghostsapphire said:
Hi Qorax,

great post, thanks for it.

Now I also have a question. How does all this relate to applicants who applied under FSW2 (see my time line at the side). Is there any idea why these applications are getting delayed (as the processing time has been increased recently from 17 to 19 month avarage).
We are in Canada already over 2 years on WP.

Thanks for feedback
ghostsapphire
That's another positive step CIC is going to take sometimes this yr... TWP to PR is going to be expedited.
Said that, currently FSW2 is under slower processing - thanks to the ever increasing workload of Buffalo. Which is also, like most CHCs, very understaffed. Probably, if FSW2 was dealt under a separate 'inland' CIC office [wishful thinking], things might be far better!

Qorax