+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW Post JUNE 26, 2010 CIO, Manila VO Applicants Here

carabelli

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys just want to inform you all, espcially to those ppr na......DM na ako just today lng, God is good

carabelli

mitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carabelli said:
guys just want to inform you all, espcially to those ppr na......DM na ako just today lng, God is good

carabelli
Congrats carabelli!!! Sana sunod sunod ang good news para masaya. :) :) :)

carabelli

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mitz said:
Congrats carabelli!!! Sana sunod sunod ang good news para masaya. :) :) :)
thanks mitz...I can feel it maraming maging happy this coming week :) waitng ppr ka ba?

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Apr. 30, 2011 Received by CIO: May 4, 2011
AOR Received.
July 19, 2011 (received by regular mail)
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 & 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received Oct. 18, 2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully Feb 2012 or Mar 2012
carabelli said:
thanks mitz...I can feel it maraming maging happy this coming week :) waitng ppr ka ba?
hello carabelli,

what was the additional line in your ecas when you click on the Decision Made satus? congrats...

kix

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apil 06,2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
not yet
Hi po all,

Ask ko lang po kung lahat po ba kayo na Manila visa office are currently working and living in the Philippines?

ewhy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
kix said:
Hi po all,

Ask ko lang po kung lahat po ba kayo na Manila visa office are currently working and living in the Philippines?
hi... Manila VO ang nagpaprocess ng applicantion namin, pero sa Middle East work ang hubby ko, cya yung principal applicant and same goes with some of are forum mates here... :)

kix

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apil 06,2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
not yet
thanks ewhy

naku dito rin kami sa middle east. sayang naman sana pala sa manila vo nalang din kami. we've selected London.kala kasi namin kung saan kami naka stay ang basis. i've read lots of forum at napakabilis ng manila vo. sa london til now RBVO parin kami.nung april 6 pa kami nag apply/ kayo ba kelan kayo nag apply and ano na status nyo? thanks po

annjay_626

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Apr. 30, 2011 Received by CIO: May 4, 2011
AOR Received.
July 19, 2011 (received by regular mail)
Med's Request
July 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Aug. 10 & 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 29, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Visa received Oct. 18, 2011
LANDED..........
Hopefully Feb 2012 or Mar 2012
Hello Forum Mates especially to Westpoint, Capricorn & Ladyk,

I've been a great follower on this thread as I have learned a lot of important & useful things ever since from the start of this thread. And today, the most awaited VISA has just arrived at our doorsteps. It's a mixed emotions which I cannot describe the happiness I felt inside. You guys has always been a part in this celebration especially to Ladyk, Capricorn & Westpoint and to all other forum members which I cannot recall already as they are the pillars in this thread. Today, I give to you all my biggest THANK YOU as without for your unending inputs & advices throughout our application, I know this would not be possible and most especially to our Lord Almighty who has always been there throughout the waiting period. For those who are still waiting for their PER, AOR, MR, PPR & Visa, our prayers will always be there for you guys. Always pray to God & have faith in Him as he will provide everything. Nothing is impossible with God. Again, thank you so much guys for everything. :) ;) :D I'll keep you posted for any updates..

mitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annjay_626 said:
Hello Forum Mates especially to Westpoint, Capricorn & Ladyk,

I've been a great follower on this thread as I have learned a lot of important & useful things ever since from the start of this thread. And today, the most awaited VISA has just arrived at our doorsteps. It's a mixed emotions which I cannot describe the happiness I felt inside. You guys has always been a part in this celebration especially to Ladyk, Capricorn & Westpoint and to all other forum members which I cannot recall already as they are the pillars in this thread. Today, I give to you all my biggest THANK YOU as without for your unending inputs & advices throughout our application, I know this would not be possible and most especially to our Lord Almighty who has always been there throughout the waiting period. For those who are still waiting for their PER, AOR, MR, PPR & Visa, our prayers will always be there for you guys. Always pray to God & have faith in Him as he will provide everything. Nothing is impossible with God. Again, thank you so much guys for everything. :) ;) :D I'll keep you posted for any updates..
Conratulations! :) :) :)

charkei

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Dipolog City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2010
AOR Received.
08-03-2011
File Transfer...
30-03-2011
Med's Request
07-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2011
LANDED..........
21-01-2012

charkei

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Dipolog City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2010
AOR Received.
08-03-2011
File Transfer...
30-03-2011
Med's Request
07-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2011
LANDED..........
21-01-2012
Hi to all po. I need help. I'm from Dipolog City and i recently have my PPR. i don't know where to start to know much of everything about canada. I was referred by a friend to check out on this site. It's just I was late to realize that I'm about to migrate to Canada soon.

Kat-kat

Star Member
May 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug. 13, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug. 23, 2010
File Transfer...
Mar. 30, 2010
Med's Request
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
July 21, 2011 but submitted to CEM Aug 15, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 11, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2012
charkei said:
Hi to all po. I need help. I'm from Dipolog City and i recently have my PPR. i don't know where to start to know much of everything about canada. I was referred by a friend to check out on this site. It's just I was late to realize that I'm about to migrate to Canada soon.
Charkei,

Pwede ka mag search sa internet about canada, places, government, education etc... you should start now para marami ka inputs na makuha. Try to attend CIIP and COA- very helpful, I really recommend you to attend these two. CIIP- is about how to land a job in Canada, they will teach how to make your resume etc. COA naman is the general overview of Canada-Culture, education, housing, govt., climate marami pa.

Before you can attend the seminar you need to register first, just follow the instruction on the flyers that the embassy has given you.

Anyways, I have e-books about canada, i can send it to your email. Just msg me.

God bless on your journey to CANADA! :)

beau

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/DEC/2011
AOR Received.
04/MAR/2011
IELTS Request
GT sent with FD
Med's Request
April 4, 2011
Med's Done....
May 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 8, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 3, 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 15, 2011
mitz said:
Hello beau,Conrats! mitz here if you still remember yung nagtanong syo about fbi cert. kelan mo na submit fbi cert mo sa embassy. ako kse waiting pa din ng ppr. 3 weeks ko na na submit FBI cert ko. hoping sana dumating dis week ppr. Hayyyz... :)
hi! sori ngayon lng nka reply..... after 1 week from the tym na send ko yung FBI, PPR agad

don_alain

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Hi, been busy these past few days but we're hapi to announce that we have finally arrived in Edmonton today. Thank u very much, praise God. Sana makarating tayo lahat dito.