+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
Hello everyone. I am Outland applicant from India. I finally received my confirmation email last week. Please note I have not got COPR yet. I have submitted my passport a couple of days back. This is my first post but am a regular reader. And it has been very informative as well as encouraging to read the forums here. So thanks everyone a lot. Looking forward to a new chapter in my life.
Like anyone, this had been a sometimes hopeful, sometimes anxiety filled time. I will like to help anyone here in need of information. Feel free to ask me on any aspect of the application process.

My timeline

2 Sep - submitted my form along with full payment and upfront medical

23 Sep- medical passed. Background check status changed to under review from not applicable.

mid Oct- additional documents being reviewed changed to no additional documents required ( I have never been asked for any additional documents, but had submitted a few additional document from my side at the start of application itself)

Background check still showing as under review

4 Nov- background check changed from under review to not applicable.

09 Jan- email from VFS asking for my passport. Background check changes this day itself from not applicable to under review.

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: viksjos

SAM 81

Dec 6, 2017
Hi, unfortunately. .I've met a disaster. My application was refused and I recvd a refusal letter on January 11.. after almost 188 days..
The reason cited is wrong NOC against my current employment experience... i.e. 0432.. .whereas primary NOC mentioned against my previous employment was 0114..which probably they considered but it only qualifies for 7 months experience in the last 10 yrs.. hence..my app refused and file closed. It was a grave mistake by my consultant. .they hv written a reconsideration letter to the program manager.... requesting to reopen my file even if I've to repay the processing fee (I'm so depressed at this... y do I hv to bear that when it's the consultant's fault) .... no one has a clue hw long it wud take or wat wud be the outcome. . Meanwhile...the consultant did admit his mistake... and suggested option of pnp for Ontario. . Eca and ielts for my husband to add to my score of 416 (it was 421 when I rcvd ITA but lost 5 points nw due to lapse of one yr,! That's how much I hv to suffer nw...!)
Adding my husband's points wud cost me at least PKR 60k.. plus IF I get pnp nomination. .another CAD $1500.. and then the case wud be sent to federal. . Will I hv to repay my immigration fee that was approx CAD$ 1843? I already had borrowed money for the whole process... now this more burden...no the account statement is going g to be the biggest problem. .. I'm devastated! !!
Should I wait for the response to reconsideration letter? Any guesses or experience hw long it cud take..no but the outcome? I just need some consolation atm.....

SAM 81

Dec 6, 2017
Hi, unfortunately. .I've met a disaster. My application was refused and I recvd a refusal letter on January 11.. after almost 188 days..
The reason cited is wrong NOC against my current employment experience... i.e. 0432.. .whereas primary NOC mentioned against my previous employment was 0114..which probably they considered but it only qualifies for 7 months experience in the last 10 yrs.. hence..my app refused and file closed. It was a grave mistake by my consultant. .they hv written a reconsideration letter to the program manager.... requesting to reopen my file even if I've to repay the processing fee (I'm so depressed at this... y do I hv to bear that when it's the consultant's fault) .... no one has a clue hw long it wud take or wat wud be the outcome. . Meanwhile...the consultant did admit his mistake... and suggested option of pnp for Ontario. . Eca and ielts for my husband to add to my score of 416 (it was 421 when I rcvd ITA but lost 5 points nw due to lapse of one yr,! That's how much I hv to suffer nw...!)
Adding my husband's points wud cost me at least PKR 60k.. plus IF I get pnp nomination. .another CAD $1500.. and then the case wud be sent to federal. . Will I hv to repay my immigration fee that was approx CAD$ 1843? I already had borrowed money for the whole process... now this more burden...no the account statement is going g to be the biggest problem. .. I'm devastated! !!
Should I wait for the response to reconsideration letter? Any guesses or experience hw long it cud take..no but the outcome? I just need some consolation atm.....
Apologies in advance for the long babbling. ... just want to vent out... my husband was already not keen on applying and nw this...he's not willing to reapply. .!!..
no one to talk to or take advice from... it's just crushing me everyday...

poorguy

Apr 13, 2017
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
10-10-2017
Apologies in advance for the long babbling. ... just want to vent out... my husband was already not keen on applying and nw this...he's not willing to reapply. .!!..
no one to talk to or take advice from... it's just crushing me everyday...
So sorry to hear about this:( your immigration consultant needs to pay back all your monies, it was such an obvious mistake!

sohailneduet

May 20, 2017
My AOR date is 15 july 2017 for FSW application submission. Tomorrow 6 month will be completed. My visa office is London. Cic is silent. Please advise me how can i know my status and push them to proceed.

funter28

May 20, 2015
My AOR date is 15 july 2017 for FSW application submission. Tomorrow 6 month will be completed. My visa office is London. Cic is silent. Please advise me how can i know my status and push them to proceed.
Order gcms notes to get an idea.

Last edited:

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
the one thing that caught my eyes in your rant is that you borrowed the money? if so then it's better you didn't get it to be honest. what would you have done when you moved without enough money to survive? the needed amount by cic would barely cover your living for a couple of months without a job. also even if it's the consultant's fault, cic doesn't care. it's the sad truth. all they care about is the application they receive. sorry this happened to you. they will refund you the rprf fees so you can only pay the processing fee.

Amarjyoti G

Jul 1, 2017
I got ITA on July 12, 2017 --> AOR 1st Aug.. I also submitted the requested additional document on Aug 22nd 2017. Unfortunately, I was requested for additional medical documents and finally got my medical cleared 29th Jan 2018. Below are my current status.

MED Test : Passed
Review of eligiblity: we are reviewing your elligibility
ADR: Additional docs are being reviewed
Interview: you dont require interview
Biometrics: you dont require finger print
Background Check: Not Applicable
Final decision: Application is in progress

I am worried why my BG Check is not applicable after MEP. Also, Why Additional docs are still in review although Ihave submitted it 6 months back.
Can anyone help me understand what stage my application is?

Said1985

Sep 7, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Guys
Thanks for your endless support
My AOR was on 25july 2017 and i have already exceeded the 6months time frame by 17 days!
My BG is in IP2 since 4 months ago. The Visa office is in LONDON. I read before in this forum that London office is slower than others , Is THIS TRUE so no need to worry? And if true, what would be their time frame to issue PPR?
I’m OINP candidate , outland
Thanks

Last edited:

Said1985

Sep 7, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
My timeline
AOR - 16th July -- MEP - 18th Aug -- BG went to NA - 19th Aug
RPRF not paid upfront - RPRF request not received.

Enquired about VO which is Ottawa and the message was your case is under process, we can't tell when it would be finalised - 10th Nov.
Ordered GCMS notes - 11th Dec. (Yet to receive)
Update in my application - 'We do not need additional documents' - 14th Dec.

Enquired again on 20th Dec. and got the reply :
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Today - 10th Jan - BG changed from NA to We are processing ur background check. We will send you a message if we need any info.

Can anybody throw light how this change in BG affects my application?
Hello my friend
Did you get your PPR?
Thanks