+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Alright cool... so this is 15 to 20 days from "uploaded" or is it from "NA2" or "Med Passed" or something else?
15 to 20 days from today. Yesterday, people with 22nd to 25th June AOR's received this update. So going by that pace, you could expect the change by mid-September. And I am talking about people with files at CIO, sydney with current BG status as Na2.

ykbhatt

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
THE EMAIL finally arrived this morning at 4:15am UK time (looks like CIC is working overtime).
Thank you everyone for all your help. I am sure I will have more questions for post-PPR process. I wish you all good luck.
:D:)

Congrats...

One question.... Did u notice any change during na2 in additional documents section....

my time line is as follows

AOR 19 Jun
Meds pass IP1 13 the Jul
Na 17 Jul
No additional documents required :25 Aug

Now waiting for ip2...

Have u noticed any such change of ADR from "additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "no additional documents required" during na2????

If so when and after that how fast things moved?

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Congrats...

One question.... Did u notice any change during na2 in additional documents section....

my time line is as follows

AOR 19 Jun
Meds pass IP1 13 the Jul
Na 17 Jul
No additional documents required :25 Aug

Now waiting for ip2...

Have u noticed any such change of ADR from "additional documents you provided are being reviewed" to "no additional documents required" during na2????

If so when and after that how fast things moved?
Thank you. I was asked for additional documents twice in the process.
The first time was after I passed my medical. After submission, I went into IP1 the next day. The status after a day said 'You have uploaded' and then in a couple of days to 'being reviewed'. It was like that till in the middle of NA, I was requested for additional documents again. Interestingly, the status changed to 'We do not require any additional documents' before I submitted by additional documents and it has been the same since then.

In summary, it seems all random and status changes happen anytime.

Hope I could answer your question.

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Quick question for folks who have received PPR email ... what does your status show for BG check?
I received my PPR email, but my status still says 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.'

Is that normal? Is there any status that changes when you get the PPR email?

ykbhatt

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Thank you. I was asked for additional documents twice in the process.
The first time was after I passed my medical. After submission, I went into IP1 the next day. The status after a day said 'You have uploaded' and then in a couple of days to 'being reviewed'. It was like that till in the middle of NA, I was requested for additional documents again. Interestingly, the status changed to 'We do not require any additional documents' before I submitted by additional documents and it has been the same since then.

In summary, it seems all random and status changes happen anytime.

Hope I could answer your question.

Can u let me know the date when this happend - we do not need additional documents

And ip2 date....

astra_cub

Jun 4, 2017
Quick question for folks who have received PPR email ... what does your status show for BG check?
I received my PPR email, but my status still says 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.'

Is that normal? Is there any status that changes when you get the PPR email?
I believe it's normal, my cic status post PPR follows :

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Can u let me know the date when this happend - we do not need additional documents

And ip2 date....
We do not need additional documents - 6th Aug
IP2 - 25th Aug
However, please note that I did submit additional documents on 10th Aug (based on CIC request dated 4th Aug)

Reactions: ykbhatt

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
I believe it's normal, my cic status post PPR follows :

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Mine is exactly the same except for Additional documents where it says 'We do not require any additional documents'
Do you know if there is a separate forum for post PPR discussion?

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Hello All, please I have been in NA2 for over a month now. My medical was passed 20th July. Aor is 2nd July. I'm thinking of requesting gcms notes...
Should I?
If yes...how do I go about it
Thanks

rajnsk

Feb 25, 2017
DOHA (QATAR)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
I am a 18th July AOR.
Received ADR on 08th August, which I submitted on 14th August.
My status hasn't changed yet as it shows BG to be initiated and I'd be informed once they start it.

My question is;
Do they really inform once they start the BG check?