+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Yeah

Pranab relax, i am sure you will move to IP2 soon enough since your file is at Ottawa and most likely PPR very soon.

My file is at Sydney and i have chosen not to bother my head again since that is their style (taking their sweet time).
Yeah, you are right. Let them take their time. Wait and watch is the name of the game :) :)

Reactions: Viver23 and yewwy

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Thanks drCAN. Is there a possibility that the application has been sent back to Sydney from Ottawa, or does that never happen?
So far haven't seen any post reporting Change in Visa office from Ottawa to CIO.
CIO normally trasfers cases to LVO/Ottawa, but not the other way around.

Reactions: pranab24

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hey how is the movement you know- CIO>> Sydney>> Ottawa... how i get to know.

Thanks .
FSW-O|AOR-June30|Med passed- July 19|BG-NA
Not so sure Viver but i think it is supposed to be CIO Sydney >>Ottawa Processing Centre >> LVO but due to work load redistribution some applications are CIO Sydney >> Ottawa (conclude at Ottawa) while some are CIO Sydney >> LVO.

Other seniors can throw more light on it

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hey how is the movement you know- CIO>> Sydney>> Ottawa... how i get to know.

Thanks .
FSW-O|AOR-June30|Med passed- July 19|BG-NA
It is CIO Sydney, that is, the Centralized Intake Office, Sydney. That is where all applications are received and completeness check done on the files.

Reactions: Viver23

Viver23

Aug 10, 2017
Thanks Yewwy. will check.
Can someone let us know more about the workflow ...
Also what is the way to get an update -mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ??
What are other ways to do so.

Thank You.

Not so sure Viver but i think it is supposed to be CIO Sydney >>Ottawa Processing Centre >> LVO but due to work load redistribution some applications are CIO Sydney >> Ottawa (conclude at Ottawa) while some are CIO Sydney >> LVO.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Just got off the phone with a very helpful "Wendy". Basically my AOR is on July 1 and meds passed 20th July and they issued UCI number same day along with a request for my FBI PCC. I submitted it later on 22nd and from then I'm stuck. Guess what, she said my file is undergoing eligibility and was not touched until Aug 22 and she also added there's a very very good chance of being shipped to Ottawa right after eligibility's finished/something as my address listed and phone numbers were of U.S. I asked about background check, she said not started too. So basically its CIC sitting on my file all until now. Huge sign of relief they'd not yet started processing till now (Because once they do now they have all they need from my side hopefully quick). I asked about a govt. letter an official issued/ I submitted along and she said they will be looking at it after eligibility. She asked me to confirm all of my phone number and address details and gosh they even have a number I gave 'em 4 years ago (I submitted paper tourist application from NY visa office)..

@legalfalcon SO files are shipped to CPC from CIO sydney after eligibility check or before? Can you please tell us what the scenarios are here?

If your files are at CIO there's a very very good chance they're not doing anything until its like 30 maybe 40+ days and ship it off to LVO/CPC.. So Order your GCMS so that most probably it would trigger an agent review and hopefully some movement. Until then grab a beer, keep posting updates here, chill and calm tf out.. Just my 0.02 cents

Many congratulations my man @johnsyk Much deserved n waited in your case. Can you enlighten me what would be the case from here?? Also I ordered GCMS Aug 3rd. When should I ideally order my second GCMS n does it trigger any action as they say?

Last edited:
Reactions: Viver23

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013

Not true, files are not transferred to LVO after ottawa, if your file is sent there from CIO sydney, you will recieve your PPR from there without going to another VO

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Yes Dr. Feras that is what i said CIO Sydney >>> Ottawa (Conclude processing) meaning it is concluded at Ottawa and PPR issued not sent to LVO. However, it treated at CIO Sydney >>LVO (TO CONCLUDE)

Not true, files are not transferred to LVO after ottawa, if your file is sent there from CIO sydney, you will recieve your PPR from there without going to another VO

Reactions: dr feras

Apurv7164

Aug 1, 2017
What's your timeline?
AOR - 11 July
Med Pass - 22 July
IP1 - 22 July... I m still in IP1
Raised CSE - 27 July
Docs uploaded - 16 Aug
Docs status changed to review - 17 Aug
"Review of additional documents" changed to "We do not need additional documents." - 25 Aug

I applied from USA and I am one of those who are stuck in IP1