+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
@KiranK - still stuck in IP1 since July 20th. Do you think I should be concerned? Though I know there are few out here with similar timelines also stuck in IP1.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK - still stuck in IP1 since July 20th. Do you think I should be concerned? Though I know there are few out here with similar timelines also stuck in IP1.
Hmmmmmm, its been quite a while, you may try calling them. Ask specifically for R10 check and criminality pass, this might shed some information on the delay.....
Also be doubly sure that you uploaded all docs and nothing is missing, all PCCs are in order.
Did you have an extensive travel history? Or travel to some doubtful nation etc?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi Kiran, i am at NA2 since since July 25, and i emailed CIC on the morning on Aug 3 inquiring about my visa office, i have not heard back from them since then apart from the auto reply. What i could gauge from others is CIC responds to emails within 2-3 days max.. do you think i should send a reminder email.
Yes, send another e-mail.

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hmmmmmm, its been quite a while, you may try calling them. Ask specifically for R10 check and criminality pass, this might shed some information on the delay.....
Also be doubly sure that you uploaded all docs and nothing is missing, all PCCs are in order.
Did you have an extensive travel history? Or travel to some doubtful nation etc?
There are at least 5 other people I know of who are in the same situation. So is it that they probably process the files in a batch and ours just hasn't been looked at yet? I had called them last week and they said "everything looks fine, we don't need any other documents from you". I didn't specifically ask for R10 or criminality check. Should I call them again to check this?

In terms of documents, I have uploaded all the PCCs (US and India) and all other documents in the right order. With regards to travel, I don't think I have extensive travel. I have been to Canada a few times and to 3-4 countries and few trips from US - India and back

poorguy

Apr 13, 2017
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
10-10-2017
guys i have been in NA2 since last week. yesterday i got a request for additional documents "Proof of Funds:Please provide additional documents showing that you meet this requirement" . Im confused now i had submitted my current account, credit card, investment accounts, pension fund and home loan statements. My bank could not give me statements showing average of 6 months hence i uploaded 6 months statements of each account which which came to about 54 pages.

the only real pages that are important is the statement from my pension fund showing that the current value I can cash out when I choose to withdraw from the fund (more than enough of the funds specified by CIC). I really do not know what additional documents to submit? Should i just re-submit the pension fund document? any help please - i have 7 days to submit:(

abhi14

Jul 2, 2015
guys i have been in NA2 since last week. yesterday i got a request for additional documents "Proof of Funds:Please provide additional documents showing that you meet this requirement" . Im confused now i had submitted my current account, credit card, investment accounts, pension fund and home loan statements. My bank could not give me statements showing average of 6 months hence i uploaded 6 months statements of each account which which came to about 54 pages.

the only real pages that are important is the statement from my pension fund showing that the current value I can cash out when I choose to withdraw from the fund (more than enough of the funds specified by CIC). I really do not know what additional documents to submit? Should i just re-submit the pension fund document? any help please - i have 7 days to submit:(
Hi....
I think you can ask your bank to give you a current balance on a particular day on their letter head......this along with last 6 months statemtn would be fine......

ldescalo

May 10, 2017
Dubai, UAE

Hi,

If I may ask, what was the date of the bank statements at the time you submitted your application?

Also, you said that you have also provided your credit card statement and home loan statement. Both are "loans", which is viewed as reductions to your cash fund. Do you still meet the specified amount if you net out your fund (current account + investment account + pension account - credit card balance - home loan balance)?

Last edited:

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
There are at least 5 other people I know of who are in the same situation. So is it that they probably process the files in a batch and ours just hasn't been looked at yet? I had called them last week and they said "everything looks fine, we don't need any other documents from you". I didn't specifically ask for R10 or criminality check. Should I call them again to check this?

In terms of documents, I have uploaded all the PCCs (US and India) and all other documents in the right order. With regards to travel, I don't think I have extensive travel. I have been to Canada a few times and to 3-4 countries and few trips from US - India and back
Okay, don't call again now. Yes it happens the agent processing the files might be slow. Nothing to worry then. Also you have a bit of travel history hence the delay IMO.
Wait for few days, let's see what happens.

poorguy

Apr 13, 2017
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
10-10-2017
i have checked with the guys here and @legalfalcon and CIC will not take home loan as an offset if the PoF is not pledged. I am guessing the pension fund document was "missed" by CIC even though i clearly stipulated the page numbers and explanation of each section in the LoE. Since they are asking for an "Additional" document i am thinking of only uploading the pension funds document. I hope its the right way

astra_cub

Jun 4, 2017

can't think of good reason as you have provided many supporting documents.. so asking a very lame question, have you gone through this page and you sure you did all the formalities... that's what I have done only...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

mine was a 10 page file.. with 2 letters from 2 banks, only 2 pages as supporting documents, rest pages were bank statements, didn't provided any average monthly balance..

abcdmdl

Aug 5, 2014
Hi

do we need to submit travel details, in case we travelled for holiday to a foreign country just for holiday after meds passed