+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Mazallstar

Jun 5, 2017
Hello All,

Need some help to understand under which stage is my profile, below are the timelines,

FSW outland
AOR: 18th June'17
Medical Passed: 12th July'17
BC NA: 13th July'17
RPRF Requested and paid: 28th July'17
BC current status: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

Additionally, looks like someone from "Ontario Ministry of Govt and Consumer services" has viewed my linkedin profile in the last 3 days, is this something common?

I am confused under which stage is my profile and how do I find out where my file is ? Do I need to call CIC and check or should I just wait to hear back from them.

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hello All,

Need some help to understand under which stage is my profile, below are the timelines,

FSW outland
AOR: 18th June'17
Medical Passed: 12th July'17
BC NA: 13th July'17
RPRF Requested and paid: 28th July'17
BC current status: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

Additionally, looks like someone from "Ontario Ministry of Govt and Consumer services" has viewed my linkedin profile in the last 3 days, is this something common?

I am confused under which stage is my profile and how do I find out where my file is ? Do I need to call CIC and check or should I just wait to hear back from them.
Dont panic its part of the background check process.They will fish out details about you on the net to check you out

Reactions: KiranK

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
CIO is very very slow, hence the delay, there is a very good chance no one has looked at your file since IP1 done. People with quick updates have files at Ottawa, after R10 is done some files are sent to Ottawa office for load sharing, others remain at CIO. the ones left at CIO have a very slow processing.
It takes 40-50 days in NA for CIO cases to get eligibility started, once this will pass then only then they will ship off your file to LVO, then when finally at the LVO the Visa officer starts your checks again for finalisation, IP2 will show. How long the LVO takes depends on their individual processing times.
You can calll CIC and speak to an agent to know if your eligibiliy has started or not.
You ordered the notes very soon, you will most likely see nothing apart from R10 pass and criminality pass, this you already know has passed so.
At least wait 60 days post AOR to order notes and to get maximum information, try speaking to an agent if you can. Monday is holiday, try on tuesday now.
Thank you KiranK! It's always great to get some clarity on the process. I'm not frustrated with the wait just yet so I won't bother the agents now. But I'll order another set of GCMS in a month or so. To be honest all I care about at this stage is to know all the papers they needed are uploaded and they don't have any issues with NOC, employment letter, etc. After that they can take all the time they need.

Reactions: KiranK and Kacious

rjegankumar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Bengaluru, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Hi,

I was looking for some guidance regarding my application status. Following are my dates -
ITA - May 17th
AOR - June 11th
Medicals Passed - July 9th
BG check IP1 - July 9th
BG check NA2 - July 11th

Current status messages -
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help

The status has not changed since then. It's going to be almost a month since NA2. Any cause for concern given the clip at which other applications are being processed?

I sent an email to the local Bangalore, India, Visa office, to check on my Visa Office location. Is that okay? By the looks of it, it seems like the applications are being handled by Canadian offices. Is there a different email that I should use? Is there a contact no. specific for EE FSW-O applications?

Also, I'm planning to order GCMS if I don't receive an update by next weekend. Is that fine?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Jegan

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
Hi,

I was looking for some guidance regarding my application status. Following are my dates -
ITA - May 17th
AOR - June 11th
BG check IP1 - July 9th
BG check NA2 - July 11th

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help

The status has not changed since then. It's going to be almost a month since NA2. Any cause for concern given the clip at which other applications are being processed?

I sent an email to the local Bangalore, India, Visa office, to check on my Visa Office location. Is that okay? By the looks of it, it seems like the applications are being handled by Canadian offices. Is there a different email that I should use? Is there a contact no. specific for EE FSW-O applications?

Also, I'm planning to order GCMS if I don't receive an update by next weekend. Is that fine?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Jegan
It can take up to 6 months from AoR to PPR - you've only been waiting for 2 months, I think you're getting a little impatient! NA2 times vary, can take months, so I wouldn't be too worried

sourav.kunar

Aug 7, 2017
Hi,

ITA - June 31st
AOR - July 10th
Medicals Passed - July 15th
BG check IP1 - July 15th
BG check NA2 - July 22nd

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Hi,

ITA - May 17th
AOR - June 11th
BG check IP1 - July 9th
BG check NA2 - July 11th

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Jegan

buddy order GCMS notes... that only gives best answer for any application status. .

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Hi,

ITA - June 31st
AOR - July 10th
Medicals Passed - July 15th
BG check IP1 - July 15th
BG check NA2 - July 22nd

buddy wait till August end ... it's too early .. u will surely get an update by then..

rjegankumar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Bengaluru, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
It can take up to 6 months from AoR to PPR - you've only been waiting for 2 months, I think you're getting a little impatient! NA2 times vary, can take months, so I wouldn't be too worried
I'm just concerned given how fast the other applications are being processed, and the historical data suggesting that I should've progressed to the next stage by now.

nejitee

Jun 7, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
I'm just concerned given how fast the other applications are being processed, and the historical data suggesting that I should've progressed to the next stage by now.
Yeah it can be a bit disheartening. But just stay positive. It will come when it will come.