+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Not yet.
Since I passed medicals yesterday, and seeing the pace of PPRs, I am wondering if it is going to slow down my process if I send a bunch of documents that they initially did not mandatorily ask for. We are in a big time crunch, so trying to make sure we cross the next stages asap.

Kiran, others, what do you think?

Also, Kiran, many congratulations!
Thank you, CSE rarely cause any delays. i sent one, and had no delay!!

pratee1234

Jul 19, 2017
Also, when are you going to update your timeline? :)

And separately, are you aware of how long it takes to get the CoPR after sending passports? If all goes well, we will have to send them to Ottawa.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Did they ever respond to your CSE? Apart from the automated 30 day email? and what was your CSE about?
They never did. But mostly they do, also your additional documents section shows "additional documents uploaded".

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Also, when are you going to update your timeline? :)

And separately, are you aware of how long it takes to get the CoPR after sending passports? If all goes well, we will have to send them to Ottawa.
Actually now, i have been so occupied and happy that i forgot, will do soon!!!
It is taking 5-10 days for CoPR, you will be able to send your PP from your nearest VFS.

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
@KiranK, question for you: I recently moved and needed to change my address. I did that through the cic website. I even got an automated email from cic saying that the turnaround for such cases is around 10 business days. How do I make sure that cic has my correct updated address?

Thanks!

Btw, where's the party tonight? :)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK, question for you: I recently moved and needed to change my address. I did that through the cic website. I even got an automated email from cic saying that the turnaround for such cases is around 10 business days. How do I make sure that cic has my correct updated address?

Thanks!

Btw, where's the party tonight? :)
They will send you an e-mail most likely. It will be updated. You can also try sending a CSE for the same if you haven't already because as far as i am aware they need to be informed of this through CSE.

Party is tomorrow, today was a lovely family dinner:D:D

Vratesh

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
They will send you an e-mail most likely. It will be updated. You can also try sending a CSE for the same if you haven't already because as far as i am aware they need to be informed of this through CSE.

Party is tomorrow, today was a lovely family dinner:D:D

Okay, I will wait for couple more days as the 10 business days are yet to happen.

Enjoy your time in India! When do you plan to come to Canada?

Reactions: KiranK

gurusamy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
one doubt please anyone clear..
My wife is primary applicant. she was working in CTS and recently she quite the job and got relieved . Should I inform to CIC , if so in what mode I should inform?

anumahesh

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-06-2017
AOR Received.
01-07-2017