Feb 22, 2017
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CHD
NOC Code......
Unbelievable Unbelievable Unbelievable Unbelievable

Finally Long Long Long waiting journey is over for me (2004, 2014(Twice) Now 2017 Finally)......I can't believe i am writing here to share the news about dream being fulfilled... TheGolden Mail shining like a Diamond in my Hotmail Inbox has finally arrived....:D:D:D:D

Thanks Everyone for your support.............

@andy108- Thanks andy for starting a thread where we can seek support of each other...
@legalfalcon - Thanks legal for guiding us at each step
@gurik - Thanks Buddy for always being a positive support & providing unconditional help.:D:D
@Scorpman21 - Thank you mate we have known each other for long & your support has been instrumental.:D:D
@Lakhanpal.saurabh - Thanks Mate.......Your Chai Masala update from NDVO was always refreshing..:p:D
@drCAN - Thanks Buddy...& All forum members... I pray from bottom of my heart same feelings for all of you & wish a very speedy PPR.............:):)

Congratulations

Reactions: mamgain and pam13

Said1985

Sep 7, 2017
Dubai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Folks
I’m PNP candidate
My status as follows
Medical passed on 18/8
My background check had been changed as follows
In progress....on 5/8
Not Applicable .... on 22/8
We are processing your background check...on 25/11
I want to know what is this stage Ip2 or Ip1?
And usually within how many days should I receive the ppr after IP2?
Thanks for help...

Last edited:

Seemab

May 28, 2017
India
Hi all,
I have applied from India.
2nd August -ITA received
27th October-submitted all documents online along with ECA and medical
16th November -email received from CIC for submitting passports and photographs for issuance of COPR
23rd November -submitted passports to VFS

wondering how long it will take and if there is anything further or is this the last stage.. thoughts?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi all,
I have applied from India.
2nd August -ITA received
27th October-submitted all documents online along with ECA and medical
16th November -email received from CIC for submitting passports and photographs for issuance of COPR
23rd November -submitted passports to VFS

wondering how long it will take and if there is anything further or is this the last stage.. thoughts?
Its taking 10-14 days these days for getting stamped Passports back from NDVO. And yes, this is the last stage, your Passport will be stamped and CoPR issued. Then book your tickets and fly happily to Canada:).
Of course the last stage will be getting a PR card in Canada it takes 45-50 days to arrive there, but that for later then:D

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi Folks
I’m PNP candidate
My status as follows
Medical passed on 18/8
My background check had been changed as follows
In progress....on 5/8
Not Applicable .... on 22/8
We are processing your background check...on 25/11
I want to know what is this stage Ip2 or Ip1?
And usually within how many days should I receive the ppr after IP2?
Thanks for help...
Yes its ip2. Issuance of PPR depends about the visa office handling your file. It should be fast though.

Reactions: Said1985

nettiekiki

Aug 16, 2017
Hi everyone,

Got the golden email on the 23rd of November!!! Finally!!!

The email came from MANILA visa office since that's where I am located, I have no idea if from CPC-Ottawa they transferred my application to MVO. I am FSW-Outland

Here's a little bit of my timeline to those who are interested:

AOR - July 11
RPRF Request - August 17
PPR - November 23
Passed my passport to VFS Global for stamping the very next day 24th of November.

I have no idea about other things on my timeline since an agent passed my application for me. Hope this helps in anyway. Hope that everyone here get PPR soon! :)

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hello everyone I have one doubt regarding carrying money... Me and my spouse are going in the coming month.. We are carrying around 15000$... may I know what is the best way to carry that money so that I won't be charge much while transferring money to Canadian bank account.. like how much cash in Canadian dollars should we carry...

Is it good choice to use Indian debit card at Canada atm machines to extract money and deposit in banks account ??? Kindly share ur views...

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Hello everyone
I’m new to these forums
FSWO
ITA APR 4
Aor Jun 29
Meds passed Jul 27
Dubai resident

My status on the account reads:

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone help me with what stage I may be at? Seems like I am one of the few left behind, looking at the timeline trends. Is there a chance of rejection after such a long wait? I also don’t know which visa office applies in my case.

Appreciate your advice.

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hello everyone
I’m new to these forums
FSWO
ITA APR 4
Aor Jun 29
Meds passed Jul 27
Dubai resident

My status on the account reads:

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone help me with what stage I may be at? Seems like I am one of the few left behind, looking at the timeline trends. Is there a chance of rejection after such a long wait? I also don’t know which visa office applies in my case.

Appreciate your advice.
Its NA2. Which visa office is handling your file?

MJacob

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Nomination.....
05-04-2017
AOR Received.
29-06-2017
File Transfer...
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Its NA2. Which visa office is handling your file?
Hi Funter28
Thanks for your reply. I am not sure - I think it will be Abu Dhabi for UAE. How do I find that out?