Received the golden email today. Below is my timeline

ITA:19 APR
AOR:30 JUN
MED PASS:19 JUL
BG NA:20 JUL
RPRF:19 SEPT
BG IP2:25 SEPT
PPR:26 SEPT

Almost 2 months i BG NA. So just hang in there people. Wishing a speedy PPR to all.
Congratulations :)

Reactions: Viver23

Greymoves123

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09/06/2017
AOR Received.
O9-06-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2018
Hi guys ,

Received the golden email today. Below is my timeline

ITA:19 APR
AOR:30 JUN
MED PASS:19 JUL
BG NA:20 JUL
RPRF:19 SEPT
BG IP2:25 SEPT
PPR:26 SEPT

Almost 2 months in BG NA. So just hang in there people. Wishing a speedy PPR to all.
congrats to you dear

Reactions: Viver23

Cbhav1

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Maybe we all got moved there in a batch. I've read on this forum that Singapore office is very slow. I hope they've picked up the speed now. I also don't know what stage I'm in. It still says background check in progress, same as it has been ever since meds passed.
IP1 since July 20th. I think I have been in IP1 the longest. 66th Day today.

Scheauzzem

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am submitting my application through a representative so unable to manage when the changes occurred and My timeline is as follows

AOR - 3rd July

Statuses by 7th August vs 31st august

ADR - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed
Updated by 31st August to - We do not need any additional documents

Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
Updated by 31st August to - Not Applicable

By 18th September, I checked with my lawyer and he confirmed there are no changes yet to my last status from 31st August

My case is weird where I have completed my medicals from Canada and most of my documents as well as degree is also Canadian but I applied after coming back to India because my work permit expired. I even submitted a Canadian as well as Indian PCC in my application.

I am unable to figure out two things

1. Is my application going to be sent/processed in Ottawa or NDVO? Do both of those offices carry out the same functions? Which one should I email if I should email at all? What are their email addresses?
2. What stage is my application in? IP or NA and what does that indicate? And what is the next stage?
3. By what date/month should I expect a RPRF/PPR request or change in status? Does PPR only come one month after RPRF fees are paid?
4. Are there ways to check the status by yourself if you use a representative?
5. Will I be getting any emails or will my representative be getting it?
6. Is my processing time normal with these changes reflecting in my status?

If anyone can please help me with any/most of my questions since I am unaware of the terminologies and stages or normal processing times, I'd be really appreciative.

Thanks
Hi all

Please reply to my post or guide me about any of the 6 points that I have mentioned and i'll be really glad. Thanks

Luizmk

Sep 17, 2017
After 46 days finally moved from IP1 to NA today! Well maybe yesterday afternoon since I had only checked CIC website during lunch...

My timeline so far...

AOR - July 30th
Meds Passed - August 11th
IP1 - August 11th (12 days after AOR)
NA - September 26th (46 days after IP1)

Hoping that now it moves as fast as I have seen for some people who were also stuck on IP1 for a long time. I should receive my GCMS notes at the end of next week so I will have a clearer image of how the process is going...

Reactions: immigrate87

Luizmk

Sep 17, 2017
Hi all

Please reply to my post or guide me about any of the 6 points that I have mentioned and i'll be really glad. Thanks
Well I can only help with a couple of these points...

2 - You are in NA, next step is IP2 and then PPR!
6 - What I have learned looking at a lot of timelines is that anything within the first 6 months can be considered normal, from getting PPR in 20 days to 5 months, the reality is that each case is unique so it is hard to have a rule that will apply to everyone. At best we can find some trends which can apply to a big percentage of cases but still not to everyone...

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
IP1 since July 20th. I think I have been in IP1 the longest. 66th Day today.
It's a tough wait, but don't worry, you'll probably get PPR while still being in that status. The fact that they haven't updated it doesn't mean that they are not working on your application. Good luck, I hope there's a positive update on your application soon!

Reactions: Cbhav1

Hirencool

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Thanks Hirencool, i will update you as soon as i know my Visa Office. How about you when will you mail CIO again to find out your Visa Office?
Hey yewwy find out my LVO is New Delhi....
71 days since
AOR 18 july
Documents-No additional documents required 18 September
Bg- Not applicable
Hope to get IP2 PPR soon :)
Missing your positivity yewwy :p
Anyone with idea for how long it shall take ? :)
Did you find out your LVO yewwy?

Reactions: gurik and yewwy

yewwy

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hey yewwy find out my LVO is New Delhi....
71 days since
AOR 18 july
Bg- Not applicable
Hope to get IP2 PPR soon :)
Missing your positivity yewwy :p
Did you find out your LVO yewwy?
Hi Hirencool, so good to hear from you. I sent a mail to Ottawa to enquire about my Visa Office, however, was informed that it was still at CIO. Was initially sad :(but then i remembered that yours was not moved immediately as well. So i guess they are moving them in batches. I will send another mail next week because i am sure it would have moved by then. I hope we get PPR soonest dear Friend.:)

Hirencool

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Hi Hirencool, so good to hear from you. I sent a mail to Ottawa to enquire about my Visa Office, however, was informed that it was still at CIO. Was initially sad :(but then i remembered that yours was not moved immediately as well. So i guess they are moving them in batches. I will send another mail next week because i am sure it would have moved by then. I hope we get PPR soonest dear Friend.:)
YES you are correct..it did take me time to actually know that the file has been transferred after 4 5 days roughly....Dont worry u will hear from them soon ...Hope our journey ends soon my friend :)

Hirencool

Star Member
May 31, 2017
FSWO my LVO is New Delhi....
71 days since
AOR 18 july
Bg- Not applicable
Hope to get IP2 and PRO soon
Also anyone with idea in regards to how long NDVO takes to.process after file.is.transferred?

ashithshetty06m

Jun 13, 2017
FSWO my LVO is New Delhi....
71 days since
AOR 18 july
Bg- Not applicable
Hope to get IP2 and PRO soon
Also anyone with idea in regards to how long NDVO takes to.process after file.is.transferred?
Hi. There are many at NDVO whose BG status is NA. So far i have not seen any progress whose files have been transferred to Delhi. So it is difficult to say how long it will take and all we could do is wait. You can order the GCMS notes to know about the application.