+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - June & July 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
FSW-O stuck at NA2 for the past month. As per my understanding of the GCMS notes, my file was sent to the US probably for background check as I was denied a US visa once. If that was the case, wouldn't my BG change to in progress?

AOR: june 1st
Meds passed: july 7th
IP 1: missed
BG: NA2

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
I believe it will be transferred to the local visa office or Ottawa for finalization. We're both stuck at NA2.
(FST inland application but we're from the Philippines).
Thank you for the response. Hopefully it will be transferred soon to Ottawa. It might be Singapore though since we are residing here, but SGVO is super slow as per what I heard. My notes doesn't show any proof that eligibility has started :(

hmashru

Feb 19, 2017
Is there a difference in the wordings of IP1 and IP2?

My Review of additional documents states "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed."

My Background check states "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Am I IP1 or IP2?

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Is there a difference in the wordings of IP1 and IP2?

My Review of additional documents states "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed."

My Background check states "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Am I IP1 or IP2?
What's your timeline?

hmashru

Feb 19, 2017
What's your timeline?
I am not sure about all the changes but I will share what I know

AOR: 24-July-2017
Additional doc request: 02-Aug-2017
Submitted doc: 07-Aug-2017
Medicals cleared: 14-Aug-2017

Not sure how many times or when my BC status has changed.

Current one is "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Am I IP1 or IP2?

kndiaz28

Jun 21, 2017

Current one is "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Am I IP1 or IP2?
We have the same AOR :)
BG status upon aor was NA
at IP1 it said, "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
but in the afternoon it changed back to NA so I know for a fact that it was IP1 then now at NA2. Have been NA2 since July 28 :(

Reactions: hmashru

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017

Am I IP1 or IP2?
Looks like IP2 since medicals have been passed

Tall ganesh

Aug 15, 2017
People who got PPR and COPR really nice to see ur messages wishing a speedy PPR for others also

People who got COPR and all seniors @legalfalcon @KiranK @dr feras I need your guidance.

I am in IP2 stage now. Hoping to receive that golden mail anytime. After getting COPR I am planning to take 10 day leave from my job to do soft landing and come back ! My medicals was done on June 24 2017, will I have time to land till 24 June 2018 or they will give me only few months from COPR ? The reason why I am asking you this is because, I will not be able to take long leave this year as I am already on medical leave because of injury ! But next year I will be able to take leave. Your reponse is much appreciated !

hmashru

Feb 19, 2017
We have the same AOR :)
BG status upon aor was NA
at IP1 it said, "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
but in the afternoon it changed back to NA so I know for a fact that it was IP1 then now at NA2. Have been NA2 since July 28 :(
Good luck, I hope your file starts moving forward quickly.

It seems like the processing times have shortened significantly.

I see people receiving PPRs within 2 months of AOR on this forum.

Aug 8, 2017
Finally the wait is over!! With God's grace have received the PPR mail at 7.30 am (IST) today!!

This forum has been of great help and thanks to everyone for taking time out to post their updates and helping each other!!!

My timeline as below:
AOR : 25th Jun
Medicals passed: 19th Jul
IP1: 19th Jul
NA2: 21st Jul
IP2: 9th Aug
PPR: 31st Aug

Will pray that each one of you get your PPRs soon! God bless!
Finally the wait is over!! With God's grace have received the PPR mail at 7.30 am (IST) today!!

This forum has been of great help and thanks to everyone for taking time out to post their updates and helping each other!!!

My timeline as below:
AOR : 25th Jun
Medicals passed: 19th Jul
IP1: 19th Jul
NA2: 21st Jul
IP2: 9th Aug
PPR: 31st Aug

Will pray that each one of you get your PPRs soon! God bless!
congratulations we have the same timeline, IP 2 since aug 8. the wait is exhausting

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
People who got PPR and COPR really nice to see ur messages wishing a speedy PPR for others also

People who got COPR and all seniors @legalfalcon @KiranK @dr feras I need your guidance.

I am in IP2 stage now. Hoping to receive that golden mail anytime. After getting COPR I am planning to take 10 day leave from my job to do soft landing and come back ! My medicals was done on June 24 2017, will I have time to land till 24 June 2018 or they will give me only few months from COPR ? The reason why I am asking you this is because, I will not be able to take long leave this year as I am already on medical leave because of injury ! But next year I will be able to take leave. Your reponse is much appreciated !
They usually issue your visa till one of two whichever is sooner:
- medical expires
- passport validity

Reactions: Tall ganesh