AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
MY BG says: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
I have the same message on my BG status too: Application in progress. We will message u once we start BG Checks.

Same like urs is with my file too, I had an email from CIC Ottawa after emailing them that my file is still at Sydney.

I read it somewhere some guys have " Application in progress. We will message u once we start BG Checks." instead of the usual IP1 message....not sure... Lets hope for the best.

Reactions: SenatorT

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
I have the same message on my BG status too: Application in progress. We will message u once we start BG Checks.

Same like urs is with my file too, I had an email from CIC Ottawa after emailing them that my file is still at Sydney.

I read it somewhere some guys have " Application in progress. We will message u once we start BG Checks." instead of the usual IP1 message....not sure... Lets hope for the best.
Yeah this is an IP1 message. You shouldn't be overly worried, your AOR is 19th of June.

Reactions: adi.urban

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
MY BG says: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
That's not IP2 as far as I know. They haven't started your background check. In the case of IP2, it says, - we are processing your Backgrounf check. Some people seem to be getting this status before NA or instead of NA. We will never know why. Strange are the ways of cic.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
@prisai90 any news? Looks like there aren't too many of us April folks left?

Any April folks still on IP2 or NA here? I think the only ones left are the Sydney folks!

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
That's not IP2 as far as I know. They haven't started your background check. In the case of IP2, it says, - we are processing your Backgrounf check. Some people seem to be getting this status before NA or instead of NA. We will never know why. Strange are the ways of cic.
Yeah, I know it is IP1. Between, Sydney might not be the worse visa office. I have a few Nigerian friends stuck in London Visa office AOR Feb. They just moved to IP2. If I can't get Ottawa, leave me in Sydney. LOL

Last edited:

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
@prisai90 any news? Looks like there aren't too many of us April folks left?

Any April folks still on IP2 or NA here? I think the only ones left are the Sydney folks!
Maybe on this thread. But there are still a lot of April folks out there. I am here to keep you company. Hehehehehehehe.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Maybe on this thread. But there are still a lot of April folks out there. I am here to keep you company. Hehehehehehehe.
Yes, lots of April folks on the tracker yet to get PPR. Not many on this thread. It's gone a bit quiet here. It's like the party is over and a few of us are still lying here getting wasted! :D

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Yes, lots of April folks on the tracker yet to get PPR. Not many on this thread. It's gone a bit quiet here. It's like the party is over and a few of us are still lying here getting wasted! :D
It sure will be, already feels that way. You called us all to the party though by creating the thread. It was fun while the DJ was playing and the cute girls on the dance floor. We will get there. Just need to pass the time constructively

Reactions: johnsyk

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Hi guys. Hands up if you are AOR April/May and with Visa office Sydney. Trying to set realistic timelines for that Visa office. We can't compare with the folks that got Ottawa

Reactions: Zoide and ver2017