FSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Hey guys, I need fast help. Now I have less than 15 days to submit my passports. I got an email from CPCO giving me 15days to submit documents (no address was given) or I send via VFS GLOBAL GHANA or NIGERIA. I have read a lot of complaints about using VFS. However CPCO on their website attends to only US and inland candidates. Am actually confused, should I send directly to CPC Ottawa to save time or do I send to Accra VO ( How do I pay their processing fees?)
Any expertise on this?

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
Guys where can person write to ask about PPR? I Need it very urgent!
Very appreciate answer in advance
Thanks to member of this forum. Someone made this below useful format of email.

Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker/CEC...

Best regards

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Lol .. :D Am i? By the way, was that a complaint or a compliment ?? :p

I must confess, i have been actually following (or stalking, a crazier word) you, for long.

There is some kind of positive vibe poured from all your posts. I kinda enjoy reading them, be it your analysis, your suggestions, your opinions.

And i did read that post where you stated you had a bad experience with that call centre agent. I also noticed, you weren't that active since then on the forum. You just came up sporadically.

Don't let those things get you man. You are much better than that (I think). ;)

Do not worry .. you will get your PPR soon. This "number of days being in NA" stuff is nothing. I think, the more you are there, the faster you will get PPR once you get IP2.

So hang in there and be cheerful .. and its definite i will be hearing a good news from you very very soon.

Take Care and Good Luck !!
Hahah. Thanks for the encouraging words buddy! I am not very active on the forum mainly coz I am on vacation and currently not in Dubai. I am back in Dubai only on the 30th of July....and hopefully I will have a PPR by then!!! I still manage to check the forum twice a day and read all the comments!!! Congrats again and all the best for the new chapter in your life!!!

Reactions: astralsource

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hey guys so the storm has stormed hehe, niceee, congratulartions!! Still no mail here. :confused:
Can you tell me did u get the notice from Ottawa VO and what time it was when u received the mail? As I know, in Ottawa is early morning now, around 7 am so Im wondering how they do it and when are mails sent.
Hey @astralsource as far as i have seen, PPR mails can come at any time since its an automated mail sent in batches. Lots of people get PPR mail at India time 9 am which is midnight in Ottawa. So it's obviously all automatic mails sent in batches!

Hang in there...your PPR is here any moment! Usually hurricanes last two days and we still have one day left before Sunday. PPR mails come on Saturday too and I know many folks who got PPR mails last Saturday!

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Hey @astralsource as far as i have seen, PPR mails can come at any time since its an automated mail sent in batches. Lots of people get PPR mail at India time 9 am which is midnight in Ottawa. So it's obviously all automatic mails sent in batches!

Hang in there...your PPR is here any moment! Usually hurricanes last two days and we still have one day left before Sunday. PPR mails come on Saturday too and I know many folks who got PPR mails last Saturday!
I feel someone is giving birth to my PPR mail and its a really hard delivery! Thanks I will wait till tomorrow and then I dont answer for my actions anymore :)

Liksion

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Thanks to member of this forum. Someone made this below useful format of email.

Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker/CEC...

Best regards
Thanks i wrote to this e-mail request about application status...And now i worry did I make it worse? Could this delay receipt of the PPR- letter???

I'm paranoid....

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I replied them and requested for resend of PPR for me.

Another member of this forum @ZDMHH have the same issue. He/she is also June 30th approval case and system shows that PPR issued for him/her... He/she communicated with them on phone and email; everytime told that PPR will resend but he/she didn't received yet. Approx. 21 days passed.

Please pray for us...
Things were a lot simpler when pigeons delivered the mail. I sometimes wish I am back in those times!!! Hang on, they got your notification and it will be OK. Imagine you didnt ask, you would never know this and risk a total cancelation. Scary.