Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hahhahahhahahha yeah indeed, i am trying to, maybe need time to get over the shock:);)
This is great news for all May people though, i hope CIC keeps the same pace for all others.
We are tapping into it. May AOR will even be faster. Lots of may AORs are on IP2 already. It should follow the same trend: Ottawa being the fastest and other LVOs will follow. We are hoping for the best. CIC won't disappoint us.

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Yeah it was, Like they said we will be sending this on Monday as no mail on saturday, but i don't know, it was open, I called before going maybe Chandigarh has to do something with this.
Besides the photographers address and stamp, I mentioned my DOB, Name, eye color and height too.
Like you said i am crazy, i want to see the stamp ASAP, then only I will believe this!:p:D
Like seriously how can all this info fit behind the photo? Isnt the photo kinda small to write all of this?? Or do you guys mean to write it on the envelope where the photos are placed in? Sorry if am naive but am a bit confused with writing so much on a small real estate. Could someone post a pic of this, with the name details all censored, it would be of great help to others. Congrats and thanks gurik :) Enjoy the day, have a chilled one, I would suggest Corona ;)

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I am sure you will be both scared and excited like me, when you get it. Just a matter of 3-4 days now.
I hope so,ip2 takes few days and upto 2 weeks or more for some plus my additional documents status didnt change to no documents required so untill now am not sure if its gonna happen fast and will recieve pr in the next few days like you guys or if it will take longer,fingers crossed

Reactions: astralsource

Galaxyshine

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Just called CIC and realised it's a Saturday and the call Center is closed!
Hang in there bro, I feel ours is the next batch. Sure they have concluded your IP2 just not updating your status.

Reactions: johnsyk

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
@KiranK is somewhere near practicing her vocal cords =) hope there is a movement in her application as well..

Reactions: KiranK

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OH MY GOD. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! CONGRATS GUYS!!!

@Baahubali
@Unusual
@gurik
@jpv2212

And anyone else I missed out since I was just reading through so many pages.....Congrats you guys!! So happy for u all.

Looks, we are all still left....

@vabs200
@astralsource
@Galaxyshine
@Wolverine17

However, I think all of you have moved to IP2!!

Had a quick look at tracker and no one yet from the UAE on the list. I have a feeling its all OTTAWA guys with PPR as of now...

Am I the only one in April 1st week still stuck onNA?

I am going to call CIC now. Dont care, if its gonna take an hour to get through......I am going to CALL now!! :D
Godspeed my friend...I'm sure you'll receive PPR directly from the present status