+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
I have extended travel history as well. I think about 10 countries with most occurring multiple and short times. Never stayed in any long enough to require PCC. The extended travel history was always a good thing when chasing tourist visas. I see it isn't a good thing in chasing PPR. How many countries for you?
Hi there
What do you mean by extending travel history? Do you inform CIC about your travels after submitting your PR application?

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
@comfortablynumb Just checked to find my CIC Account updated with Details of Application Approved and Counterfoil. Has the same details as in the COPR. So, this is about a week after my passport was stamped.

ascanada

May 29, 2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Is it still IP1? 13 days is long for this status.
This is how my status looks like:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

This long wait only is making me anxious and i am not able to understand at what stage I am right now. I assumed that I am at IP1 as my background check status changed when i passed my medical.

YOF2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
  1. Hello Everyone. What a brilliant discussion forum. Very helpful for ppl like me..Congratulations to all those who got PPR..Hope u can help me with my query as well.
    I got AOR on April 3rd and medicals passed for me and wife most likely on June 8th as that was the day my consultant send me the screen shot of the updates. The screen shot shows our UCI numbers,
    Application status - processing,
    Review of eligibility - we are reviewing whether u meet eligibility requirements,
    Review of medicals - passed,
    Review of additional documents - additional documents you provided are being reviewed,
    Interview - not needed,
    Background check- not applicable..

What can u guys make out of these statuses?? My consultant says nothing has changed, probably he missed out on somethings as he doesn't regularly check..One more thing is that, the details of our new born child has been/ shall be updated..pls help seniors...Thanks

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
@johnsyk how many travel entries are there in your app?
@comfortablynumb many thanks man!!
22nd day NA.
I have about 32-35 entries with travel to about 8 countries including travel back to my home country. All the destinations are tourist destinations and nothing out of the ordinary!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I have extended travel history as well. I think about 10 countries with most occurring multiple and short times. Never stayed in any long enough to require PCC. The extended travel history was always a good thing when chasing tourist visas. I see it isn't a good thing in chasing PPR. How many countries for you?
About 8 countries. You are right. It was a good thing since I had no issues getting visit visas and entry permits. I have held a USA B1/B2 visa from 2006 and even extended it to another 10 years again last year. However all this travel history doesnt seem to help for PPR!

Once i get a PPR, the travel history and the US visa will help me since I can travel in and out of US freely till I get my Canadian passport.

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
@comfortablynumb and others who have received PPR.

What statuses changed in the update when you received the PPR email? I want to know them so that I can understand that from the IVR status.

Nothing changed. Nothing at all.

today @Prats6 Application status changed to Approved i.e after 1 week of passport stamping.

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Hi there
What do you mean by extending travel history? Do you inform CIC about your travels after submitting your PR application?
Extended travel history: You need to include all the countries you visited in the last day years or since you turned 18 depending on your age. I have visited quite a number of countries, hence my use of extended travel history. In my own opinion, i doubt there is a need to inform CIC of travel made after AOR.

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
About 8 countries. You are right. It was a good thing since I had no issues getting visit visas and entry permits. I have held a USA B1/B2 visa from 2006 and even extended it to another 10 years again last year. However all this travel history doesnt seem to help for PPR!

Once i get a PPR, the travel history and the US visa will help me since I can travel in and out of US freely till I get my Canadian passport.
10 for me. Been to India too guys, for friends from India here. Bangladesh was an experience, my first earth tremor was in Bangladesh. I don't regret any bit of my travel. Now that we understand the reasons for the delay better. One can relax.

Reactions: johnsyk

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing changed. Nothing at all.

today @Prats6 Application status changed to Approved i.e after 1 week of passport stamping.
Sheesh... I thought I'd know first and will let the consultants know. I don't think they check the application status everyday. Damn!

I have two levels of wait time; one from CIC if all goes well and the other from the consultants letting me know :(

Reactions: gurik

4leafclover

May 25, 2017
This is amazing! This goes in the sync with our thoughts and that many of us with travel history are probably stuck in security screening. I have a feeling that I have probably gone through the same stage as you with regard to the IP1 - NA thing.....but still stuck on NA due to security screening. Can only hope security doesn't take too long!

Thank you for this amazing post @comfortablynumb . I wish I could give you a 100 likes for this one! :D:)
So they check PCC etc during R10 and if that is okay then that triggers NA?

4leafclover

May 25, 2017
Hey guys... I must say it is the most informative and supportive forum i ever came across for express entry. My time line is as below:

AOR received: 25th May
Medical Passed: 1st July

Now my background status says since 1st July: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

People with same or later date AOR have their status changed to NA.

Should I be worried?
I am in a very similar state..ip1 since 27th June...whats your travel history like?

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Still "we do not need additional documents". I will wait it out for the week and I can start screaming to the tops by next week if nothing changes.
I'm hoping to have an update today though. I think CIC are stalling on PPR for may AORs
Yeah, they might be just stalling..... Let's wait a week and see what happens..
I think you will get RPRF within a week.

4leafclover

May 25, 2017
I am stuck in IP1 as well. AOR 20th of May. Now 15 bleeding days. What I have learnt is no two application progress are the same. it might be similar but not the same. Just relax and kick back. The older the application if you have not misrepresented in any way the safer.
Same situation here...how many PCC did you have? just curious