+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I'm at 50 days post AOR and they're still reviewing my medicals :(

I've been checking my application status at the IRCC website like a madman for the past couple of weeks.

Do they always send an email when giving the medical results, or do we have to keep checking manually?

Thanks
In most cases they do send an e-mail, but no harm in checking account once a day. You have been waiting a while, i hope they clear up your medicals soon.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
@legalfalcon : I received GCMS notes today . Can you please tell me where to look for when the notes were last updated.?

I could just see updated date on the top of 1st page 6/15/ and the notes were ordered on 6/12. Is it ok and someplace else to look?

I just want to answer some queries other members might have regarding GCMS notes.

@KiranK @astralsource @jpv2212 @johnsyk @Bayparc @Wolverine17 :

I received PPR yesterday and the notes today. I want to thank you here for all the help you have provided and the things I have learnt from you.
Hey Thanks for sharing the notes, but we cannot see the image, can you please upload again. Appreciate it.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Not in my case as according to the GCMS notes the analyst was pretty convinced that I worked for ABC employer for the specified period . I uploaded tons of documents . Much more than required.
Can you please share the date your eligibility was checked, or how many days after AOR, any remarks etc. It will be great help for the rest of us.

Also did you get any clarity on the updation date, as i am planning to order mine in a day or two, but just worried that I might get information only till the day ordered, or is it reflected till they are completed and packed for finalisation to be sent? My question is that what is the latest update one gets after ordering till around the last or only till the day ordered?

Reactions: KiranK

Unusual

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Can you please share the date your eligibility was checked, or how many days after AOR, any remarks etc. It will be great help for the rest of us.

Also did you get any clarity on the updation date, as i am planning to order mine in a day or two, but just worried that I might get information only till the day ordered, or is it reflected till they are completed and packed for finalisation to be sent? My question is that what is the latest update one gets after ordering till around the last or only till the day ordered?
I second that. Need more info @comfortablynumb

Reactions: gurik

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hey Comfortablynumb,

Congratulations on the successful PPR. I have read you are from Delhi/NCR area. I am too from the same. Could you please share your overall experience and steps taken with VFS.

Your inputs would help us to plan on how to handle the post PPR situation for stamping.

Thank you in advance and wish you good luck with landing.

Reactions: astralsource

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : I received GCMS notes today . Can you please tell me where to look for when the notes were last updated.?

I could just see updated date on the top of 1st page 6/15/ and the notes were ordered on 6/12. Is it ok and someplace else to look?

I just want to answer some queries other members might have regarding GCMS notes.

@KiranK @astralsource @jpv2212 @johnsyk @Bayparc @Wolverine17 :

I received PPR yesterday and the notes today. I want to thank you here for all the help you have provided and the things I have learnt from you.
Congratulations.

To see when the notes were generated, see the bottom of the page. If you are searching for when was the last update, see the notes section and the documents progress section.

gautamritika

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
21-05-2017
IELTS Request
Pending
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
hey am stuck in ip1 myself...have you called or emailed to get some status update?
Me too .... AOR 21 May, Still at IP 1.
My BG Status says "we will send a message when we start your BG check
:( :(
Do you guys know what could be the reason ?

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Hi All,
For forum members that have passed eligibility already, Currently my profile says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". Should I expect that to change when the eligibility passes or how do you know when you have passed eligibility?
I paid the RFPF upfront so I might not get a request.