+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your IP1 status would probably have read: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check Then changed to what you have now. I actually copy and save each movement wording on my profile. You can compare easily that way.
I won't have the joy of knowing that. 78 days and still at NA and the consultant does not give me enough updates to know when it changes.

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are not needed but it does not hurt to add any extra documents you have. I too uploaded many paystubs.
There is never a case of rejection you will hear becasue some extra documents were uploaded .
Except for the guy who recently got rejected because he submitted a Chilean PCC which was missing something, even though he technically didn't even need that PCC because he hadn't been in Chile for more than 6 months :O

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Your IP1 status would probably have read: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check Then changed to what you have now. I actually copy and save each movement wording on my profile. You can compare easily that way.

For me it reads- "your application is in progress. We will send u a message once the final decision has been made. "

I am not even thinking which stage is my application in.
Frankly I have stopped looking at it.
Just waiting for the email.
Patience is the key.
Though being a PNP Outland, we are the last to be processed.

Reactions: gurik

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Day 63 post AOR, 15 days in BG: N/A :(:(:(

Reactions: gurik

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I am wondering about the same as well,do all visa offices give the same time to deliver the passport or it differs from one to another
Yes same time for all visa offices. It's CIC standard.. 30 days. I think nobody mentions number of days in terms of business days. So it has to be calendar days.

Reactions: Wolverine17

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Below is the status for additional documents since the beginning:

The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Okay I see that you are from US. I have similar status since July 6 for both background and additional documents (didn't provide any additional documents). AOR April 24, Meds pass July 29, Processing background July 6. I guess all US applicants follow same flow.

joe_ziz

Mar 19, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
When you receive PPR, do you have to send out the passport only or any other document along with passport? Can someone share the PPR message that you received from IRCC?

I will be traveling and I want to carry the necessary documents in case I receive PPR.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Also guys, especially May people here, two may FSW Outland are in IP2, one i 1st May and another 11th May, if anyone from May has IP2 please do update us here or the tracker, helps others to hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiranK and Unusual

RakeshTaranath

Mar 2, 2017
Rakesh, your title is Sr. Tech Consultant.

IMO - the title, JD and your education plays a pivotal role in NOC. As I had said before, if your title was Systems Analyst/Consultant - It would be okay. Not to split hairs on this, but CIC is the best resource with this matter. Again, I hope it works out.

Did the email I give you; have no response or the email itself wasn't delivered?
Thanks Prats...
I got a non-delivery notification for the mailbox.

Loonie

Nov 17, 2016
Category........
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
When you receive PPR, do you have to send out the passport only or any other document along with passport? Can someone share the PPR message that you received from IRCC?

I will be traveling and I want to carry the necessary documents in case I receive PPR.
I would like to see the PPR message as well ;-)

Reactions: KiranK