+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

RakeshTaranath

Mar 2, 2017
@Prats6 @legalfalcon @comfortablynumb

Please give me your opinion if the below work-ex is detailed & convincing enough to qualify as NOC 2171.
I am planning to submit a CSE webform with the an updated Work-ex letter from the concerned employer as the current workex letter in the e-AOR application didn't appear convincing enough. Thank you.

Roles & Responsibilities: -
• Working as a Technology Consultant, for Global Customers offering Cyber Security Consulting Services in Build, Operate & Transfer model.
• To plan and execute Information Security Consulting engagements, to assess client’s IT security posture and to build roadmap to achieve desired level of IT Security posture aligned with Business needs.
• Effective technical presentations & Demonstration of ABC Security Consulting & Managed Security Services offerings to Customers at all levels. Demonstrate to customer leadership teams the value proposition of the ABC’s Cyber Security Consulting Services and Solutions.
• Confer with clients to identify and document the IT Security Controls as per the Public standards that aligns with Business & Regulatory demands. Design and plan execution of IT Security Blueprint for global customers
• Conduct business & technical studies to design and deploy IT Security Business Systems.
• Understanding business needs and designing security controls including technical & non-technical controls to support business operations
• Conducting risk assessment & management, vulnerability assessments & GAP analysis and implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for information Security. Confer with clients to Design, develop & effective IT security controls.
• Responsible for Performing Network Security Architecture Validation, to align with Business & Regulatory requirements.
• Proficient in carrying out risk management, vulnerability analysis, security architecture/design & ensuring adherence to ‘IS Security Policies’ compliance; conversant with ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System & PCIDSS
• Expertise in leading security assessment auditing & analysis to provide due diligence & compliance
• Confer with customers, understand Business requirements and Design & Deploy Integrated Cyber Security Solutions such as advanced Cyber Security Operation Center, Security Incident & Event Management, Data Loss prevention, Vulnerability Management, Patch Management.
• Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
· Lead and manage Solutions Proposal/Deployment efforts, conduct Security Strategy workshops, conduct enterprise Security preparedness and discovery assessment, assess compliance requirements for organizations.
· Develop and manage a knowledge base for the internal team. Implement technology solutions in in-house lab to carry out customer demo.
· Provide technical responses to ‘Request for proposals & Information’
· Engage customers with technical pre-sales activities, provide technical assistance, Respond to customer queries on technical and business-related issues, deliver demos and technical & sales presentation. Manage and deliver successful Proof of Concepts.
· Assist Sales with Technical pre-sales activities; provide technical assistance, respond to customer questions on technical and business related issues, deliver solution demonstration and technical & sales presentation. Manage and deliver successful POC
· Post sales facilitation activities such as customer on-boarding, customer success management, customer liaison with technical support, etc.
· Represent company at relevant conference and forums, leverage on the inputs from such networking forums to generate prospects.
· Confer with Security Solution Vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Anyone from May AOR, who has send an e-mail to CIC for knowing Visa Office and received some reply, please share-
@infinix , @shrik_14 , @Bayparc and any others who are May AOR, as i can't see anyone else's timelines to mention here....
I sent an e-mail requesting to know my VO last Friday so I am still waiting for a response but not expecting it anytime soon because of the weekend. Hopefully sometime late in the week

Reactions: KiranK

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Hi Guys & Ma'ams (To be politically correct):)

Is it safe to assume that when IP1 stage has being passed, your eligibility check starts and if that passes then RFPF is requested & IP2 starts?

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
@Prats6 @legalfalcon @comfortablynumb

Please give me your opinion if the below work-ex is detailed & convincing enough to qualify as NOC 2171.
I am planning to submit a CSE webform with the an updated Work-ex letter from the concerned employer as the current workex letter in the e-AOR application didn't appear convincing enough. Thank you.
Rakesh, have already PM'ed you. In my opinion 2171 is not a close match. If you were a systems consultant - it might, but you aren't. However, I would like to see what others have to say. I hope you can resolve this.

RakeshTaranath

Mar 2, 2017
Rakesh, have already PM'ed you. In my opinion 2171 is not a close match. If you were a systems consultant - it might, but you aren't. However, I would like to see what others have to say. I hope you can resolve this.
I am a Info sec consultand and in the NoC discription for 2171 it does mention Information Security consulting. On that basis I selected 2171. Unfortunately this is my primary NOC in the FSW program. At this point is it wise to submit CSE for changing primary occupation NOC?

RakeshTaranath

Mar 2, 2017
This is what it says in NOC 2171 which appears to be a close match to my profile .

• Systems security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
I am a Info sec consultand and in the NoC discription for 2171 it does mention Information Security consulting. On that basis I selected 2171. Unfortunately this is my primary NOC in the FSW program. At this point is it wise to submit CSE for changing primary occupation NOC?

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Is it safe to assume that when IP1 stage has being passed, your eligibility check starts and if that passes then RFPF is requested & IP2 starts?
Hi there - I am not sure if RPRF request means anything in terms of progress. Even though the hypothesis "CIC will not request for the landing fee unless they are happy with proceeding" seems plausible, I don't think there is any evidence to validate this. Also, doesn't the eligibility check start with IP2?

Others, let me know if you think otherwise.

Reactions: Bayparc

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Hi there - I am not sure if RPRF request means anything in terms of progress. Even though the hypothesis "CIC will not request for the landing fee unless they are happy with proceeding" seems plausible, I don't think there is any evidence to validate this. Also, doesn't the eligibility check start with IP2?

Others, let me know if you think otherwise.

I think it happens during NA>IP2. Again, no evidence.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Anywhere b/w 1 day to 2 weeks.

Many get it within a week.
Mine changed in 5 days.
Mine changed in 12 hours from IP1 to NA. I was super excited then. Now...I am on day 27 after my NA and no news. For everyone impatient about the files not moving fast, think of us April folks! There are many of us April 1st week folks still stuck in NA. So your time will come. You are in the Que!
:D

Reactions: sunilwadhwa19

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it happens during NA>IP2. Again, no evidence.
Yup... since I did not pay the RPRF upfront and when they eventually asked me to pay, the sign for me has been that someone actually looked at my application and determined that I had to pay. I am not sure anyone can validate the implications though.

Reactions: rkuma145

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other

Yes its almost clear by then. Though nothing is guaranteed here, its speculation, but we are assuming that they will only ask for landing fee is thay clear eligibility, otherwise no point in refunding again.

Reactions: Bayparc