+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<FSW Outland - April & May 2017 AOR - Lets Connect Here>>>>>

RakeshTaranath

Mar 2, 2017
@comfortablynumb @johnsyk @legalfalcon
Hi All,

Both I and my wife have created an express entry profile. I have received ITA fro my profile and I have submitted the PR application - e-AOR. The question is, can I delete my wife's express entry profile? I checked and there is nothing that links my EE profile to my wife's EE profile. I still wanted run by you guys for your valuable opinion. Thank you.

Regards,
Rakesh

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
I am waiting for the ip2 or at least anything to comfort me that eligibility passed
If CIC sends me an email saying that everything is cool and we will send you the PPR on 180th day from AOR. I will take the offer.

On a serious note, its been 26 days in NA. How many of you honestly think eligibility would have been cleared by now?

RakeshTaranath

Mar 2, 2017
@Prats6
@comfortablynumb
@legalfalcon

Wanted our opinion if the below roles and responsibilities qualify for the NOC - 2171 . Thanks.

• Working as a Technology Consultant, for Global Customers offering Cyber Security Consulting Services in Build, Operate & Transfer model.
• Demonstrate to customer leadership teams the value proposition of the company's Cyber Security Consulting Services and Solutions.
• Security Architecture Validation
• Create strategic and technical sales strategies, presentations and product demonstrations for BizCarta customers
• Provide technical responses to RFPs and RFIs
• Effective technical presentations & Demonstration of BizCarta Consulting & Managed Service offerings to Customers at all levels.
• Represent company at relevant conference and forums, leverage on the inputs from such networking forums to generate prospects.
• Lead and manage Solutions Proposal/Deployment efforts, conduct Security Strategy workshops, conduct enterprise Security preparedness and discovery assessment, assess compliance requirements for organizations.
• Assist Sales with Technical pre-sales activities; provide technical assistance, respond to customer questions on technical and business related issues, deliver demos and technical & sales presentation. Manage and deliver successful POC
• Post sales facilitation activities such as customer on-boarding, customer success management, customer liaison with technical support, etc.
• Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
• Working with Security Vendors to understand their solution offerings and advise clients on appropriate technologies
• Develop and manage a knowledge base for the internal team. Implement technology solutions in in-house lab to carry out customer demo.
• Identify and define system SOC requirements for both national and international client.
• Provide ISMS 27001 Consulting & Implementation Service
• Design and Deploy Integrated Cyber Security Solutions such as SIEM, Data Loss prevention, Vulnerability Management, Patch Management.

Framework &Technology
Application Security – Veracode, Qualys, IBM AppScan
SIEM – AlienVault USM
End Point – Secpod Saner, Symantec, DG, IntelSecurit, Winmagic
Gateway Security – Zscaler, Checkpoint
Compliance & Audit – ISO 27001, SANS 20 , HIPPA, HITRUST
Scripting Language – Powershell, Python
Operating System – Windows/Linux systems
Networking – OSI Layers, TCP/IP, VPN, LAN, VLAN, STP

Last edited:

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
If CIC sends me an email saying that everything is cool and we will send you the PPR on 180th day from AOR. I will take the offer.

On a serious note, its been 26 days in NA. How many of you honestly think eligibility would have been cleared by now?
I think it should be or at least close,did you order for notes

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
whew! now I can chill for a while.
My BG just changed back to NA. Guess IP1 is over.

Reactions: KiranK and Realme

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Yes it is now you will have to wait on average few days up to 40'days for ip2,in some cases it never changes
Guess the waiting never ceases until the all important email is received.
I am quite happy at the moment because I can rest easy now knowing I just crossed an important hurdle. I was starting to get worried because my IP1 took a while compared to some people on this forum. Glad that's over now.:)

Reactions: Wolverine17

v.n

Sep 29, 2016
Hello,

AOR 24 April
Medicals Passed (dont know when)

I am using a consultant so dont have access to my profile and updates

I found this link on CIC to check application status
https://services3.cic.gc.ca

Here it says you can use your application no or UCI to find the status, but I am unable to retrieve any info
Has any body tried this link?

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hello guys
Just check my account now and the message "your action is needed has disappear.
here is my timeline-
AOR--16 May
IP1--29 June
Medical passed--4 July

We shall get there soon

Reactions: KiranK

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Hello guys
Just check my account now and the message "your action is needed has disappear.
here is my timeline-
AOR--16 May
IP1--29 June
Medical passed--4 July

We shall get there soon
Hi @Realme
Just out of curiousity!
How did you start IP1 before your medical passed?

That's quite a new one.

@comfortablynumb @KiranK @gurik @johnsyk

Reactions: Galaxyshine