NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
It is indeed assumption, though i do not agree with red flag part etc.
but I think when you get RPRF request it indeed helps you to have some pyschological satisfaction that okay something is happening and you are one step closer. The legit way of course we all know is GCMS or from CIC. But such small things and updates and changes help in reassuring you a lot.
Yes RPRF request is all about the psychological thing. Puts a person's mind at ease for 1 week atleast.

Reactions: KiranK

RakeshTaranath

Mar 2, 2017
I haven't read through this case extensively. All I can say is this.

1 - Maximum points can be claimed for up to 3 years. You get no additional points in CRS for anything more than 3 years. Up to 6 years can be claimed for the FSW 67 points needed to qualify for express entry. However assuming your crossed that threshold, you can only get points max for 3 years.
2 - For CRS, mix and match of NOC works. For FSW eligibility, you have to choose experience gained under a single NOC - that scale maxes out at 15 points for 6+ years of experience. Under EE, this is termed Primary NOC. So your primary NOC experience determines your program eligibility (in part) while for CRS purposes, you can have other NOCs as well provided they are 0/A/B and acquired within last 10 years.
3 - The NOC should match the work experience. It need not be point by point but it should overall match the spirit of the profession.
4 - If you made an error in NOC and it does not match and if you claimed points for it, and once the VO re-calculates it and it falls below the threshold of the draw points when you are invited, you will be rejected.
5 - You can try a CSE. No guarantee it will be considered.

This is what I know - Based on the best of my knowledge.
@johnsyk Thank you John, is there any calculation grid that you can point me to for FSW program which says that the max point 15 will be awarded 6+ years of Primary NOC experience?

RakeshTaranath

Mar 2, 2017
@johnsyk Thank you John, is there any calculation grid that you can point me to for FSW program which says that the max point 15 will be awarded 6+ years of Primary NOC experience?
I used this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

And I got 75 points with 2.5 years experienced (Actual Primary NOC). So I guess I am still illegible on re-calculation? Threshold is 67 points. And my CRS will not get affected because I can mix and match other NOC codes as long as it is in the same skill level.

Do you thing writing to CSE will make a good case for me?

Language - CLB 9 - 24 pts
Education - Bachelor Degree in Engineering - 23 pts
Experience - 2.5 yrs in primary NOC - 11 pts
Age - 33 yrs - 12 pts
Adaptability:-
Spouce IELTS - 5

Total - 75 pts

Last edited:

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
All this is fine. But are you trying to change NOC in the CSE? As in, you gave one NOC Pre-ITA and now you are changing post ITA?

RakeshTaranath

Mar 2, 2017
All this is fine. But are you trying to change NOC in the CSE? As in, you gave one NOC Pre-ITA and now you are changing post ITA?
My intention is not to change anything, I am thinking about submitting the CSE form, telling the case office that I made a mistake or an error in judgement in selecting a wrong NOC code in my express entry profile for the roles/responsibilities stated in my work experience letter. Which will obviously require a change to be made if the case officer makes provision for that.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
My intention is not to change anything, I am thinking about submitting the CSE form, telling the case office that I made a mistake or an error in judgement in selecting a wrong NOC code in my express entry profile for the roles/responsibilities stated in my work experience letter. Which will obviously require a change to be made if the case officer makes provision for that.
Yes, do that. You really have no other option right now but to raise CSE. We cannot however say for sure what the outcome will be.

Reactions: spth38

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
My radar was defective....... Could not identify even a single one.:(:(
Nevermind @comfortablynumb. Having a sharp and effective radar comes from practice. So with a bit more practice, your radar will be picking signals even ones with low frequencies. hehehehe.

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
You better get married or fix your radar soon. Or all you will have will be a moose for company in the great white north! :p
@johnsyk maybe you should share some of your experiences with @comfortablynumb. We wouldn't want him to have just moose for company now would we eh?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
@johnsyk maybe you should share some of your experiences with @comfortablynumb. We wouldn't want him to have just moose for company now would we eh?
The trick to effective flight tracking is to eliminate enemy radars. In the fight for the skies, there are no friends. The more time he spends tracking moose, the more flights for the rest of the radars to track.

Reactions: comfortablynumb