App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Is there any problem with emailing them several times??
If you sent an e-mail with the subject: "Visa office - Exxxxxx", with correct data
Application number: Exxxxxxx
Date of Birth: 1xxx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxxx
First Name: xxxxx
UCI: xxxx
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

they have to respond.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
It means I can get it without my consultant, i.e if i put my e-mail and address over there CIC won't have any issues i guess?
I think u can yes!

Reactions: KiranK

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
If you sent an e-mail with the subject: "Visa office - Exxxxxx", with correct data
Application number: Exxxxxxx
Date of Birth: 1xxx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxxx
First Name: xxxxx
UCI: xxxx
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

they have to respond.
I did that but didnt recieve a reply

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
67th day! This is only a precaution measure because I think we all should get PPR 100+/- days after AOR. But its good to know if something goes wrong. OCD kicking in :)
I sent an e-mail on 67th day, and passed the Medical on 58th day from AOR.
No, i think its a good decision. I will tell you why.

One of the candidate applied for his GCMS Notes. After reviewing the notes, he states QUOTE There was some stupid thing in it UNQOTE.

The candidate reviewed the GCMS notes, the entire 180 pages of notes, everything was passed, but there was no mention of security check.

He called CIC for clarity. They told him the Visa Officer marked his file approved without security check and the file went for finalization and the COPR was issued.

Fortunately they found the error and cancelled the COPR and then reopened the file.

The agent from CIC who he was speaking with said it was blessing in disguise for the candidate. Because, had he reached Canada with the initial COPR, the Visa Officer in Canada could have found out the security check was not done and things would be dicey.

The above incident is an eye opener for me.

Even if I get a PPR, I m definitely ordering GCMS notes, just to be sure.

Reactions: astralsource

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hmmmmm, lets wait then and also wait for astral's reply here that how long it took for her to get reply.
For me it was just 24 hours.
I took 5 days for them to reply to me. Also, guys, Its the Canada day weekend. Let them relax a bit. Its the long weekend. They will reply once they are back at work! haha.

RakeshTaranath

Mar 2, 2017
Sadly it will, your CRS will change, as correctly pointed out by @comfortablynumb here, you need to have 3 years experience in one NOC only, if you wanted to add 3 years experience you should have chosen the other NOC as primary in which you have 4 years experience.
Now if (as I understand) you have claimed points for 3 years experience, it means in your pre-ITA file also, you must have mentioned wrong NOCs too, because the system couldn't have given you points for 3 years untill and unless they were in the same NOC, as in your primary NOC you have only 2.5 years of experience and system can never give you 3 year points for that, there is some other anomaly here.
Please tell us properly what you mentioned in your EE file, the information you got ITA on.
Because the way I am seeing things your CRS will change after you send this CSE and you will become ineligible as your points will be considered declared wrong by them. And even if you don't send a CSE they will check this through your duties that you mentioned wrong NOC, you are in trouble either way I guess.
Give us more information here, so that we may guide you better, i.e whether this is just post ITA mistake or pre-ITA?

Primary occupation requires that there is minimum 1 year experience for eligibility. It does not say anywhere that maximum points are calcualte based on the number of years of experience in Primary occupation.

CRS – C. Skill transferability factors - Under this I have got max points of 50 for 3 years foreign work ex & language - CLB 9 . Which I do, I have 10+ years of foregin work ex in skill level B;
1. 2.5 yrs in NOC 2171
2. 4 yrs in NOC 2282 (2 different employers)
3. 4 yrs in incorrect NOC 2171 (which is actually more like NOC 2281)

CRS grid - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

To be assessed, you will need to know the job title and the NOC for your primary occupation (this is the job you have most experience in and would want to base your immigration application on) and for any other job you tell us about, as well as for any job offer that you have.

In the CSR tool it says "[the foreign work experience] must have been continuous, paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation." - 'One occupation' is the key word and I have more than 3 years experince in NOC 2282 (which is not my primary NOC).

CSR Tool - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Reactions: Zoide

Sulay8961

May 28, 2017
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Dear Forum Members,

Please can you advise if my status is IP1 or IP2 presently,my BGV status is NA it was earlier Your application is in progress,we will send a message when BGV will be started (the words may not mirror 100%),also please send the watsapp link 00919845075356

Below is my timeline
Stream : FSWO
ITA : 05th April
AOR: 01st May
Medicals Passed :22nd June
Current BGV Status : NA

Thanks in advance.

How long did it stay before changing? I am currently on your background check is in progress we will send you a message once we start background check. how long did you stay on this status? My Medical passed on the 28th of June. AOR was the 20th of May

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Hey, your IP has not changed to NA yet?
It hasn't changed yet and I was starting to get a bit worried but when I asked on the forum someone said his took about 11 days. so I am hoping for some positive changes this week.
or would you know why there could be a delay?

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
How long did it stay before changing? I am currently on your background check is in progress we will send you a message once we start background check. how long did you stay on this status? My Medical passed on the 28th of June. AOR was the 20th of May
It lasts from few hours to 7-10 days, varies for each candidate. Only way to know is keep checking account regularly (maybe twice a day).