AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Well congratulations.... it depends if they wish to verify all documents, that would take days.....many people are getting NA in one or two days .

Cheers
Awesome. Or perhaps they have started on the R10 check even before medicals. Who knows!

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Friends..we submitted eAPR on 11th March..its been almost 94 days and there has not been any movement on our file...Medicals status show-"you do not need medical...". Others are also either in "Not started" "You do not need.." status....starting to get worried...

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Friends..we submitted eAPR on 11th March..its been almost 94 days and there has not been any movement on our file...Medicals status show-"you do not need medical...". Others are also either in "Not started" "You do not need.." status....starting to get worried...
Are you a pnp applicant?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
If you are PNP, then its normal. PNP takes time to pass medicals. Only FSW-O is clearing medicals in 62+ Days.

trip90

Feb 28, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
EDMONTON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Why are they taking more time to pass medical for U.S. residents as compared to others? :(

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Maybe they are jealous.:p
It's all Trumps fault. :)

On a serious note, we don't know. I don't think anyone knows. Usually FSW-O passes in 62+ days as per tracker. The exception to this is if you are CEC where you pass much sooner and PNP which takes longer.

Baahubali

May 18, 2017
It's all Trumps fault. :)

On a serious note, we don't know. I don't think anyone knows. Usually FSW-O passes in 62+ days as per tracker. The exception to this is if you are CEC where you pass much sooner and PNP which takes longer.
I don't know about US residents but I have seen some cases on the tracker from countries like Dominican Republic, United Kingdom, having medicals passed sooner than 62 days. I am not generalizing about any country. Just mentioning some examples i saw recently on FSWO immitracker.
My application Details status changed from 'Submitted' to 'Your Action is Required'. So I clicked on 'Check messages and Status' button for more details. I don't see what action is required from my end.

I do see that "Background Check" status has been changed from 'Not Applicable' to 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'. Is it IP1 because my medicals are still pending?

Yesterday the medicals status changed from 'You don't need a medical exam...' to 'If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.' Please let me know if anybody noticed similar changes.
No. its not IP1 yet. I have same background status although I have passed medicals. Also these IP1, IP2 terms no longer exist in my opinion. They have changed the processing method. Now people get different status messages. Although it eventually leads to PPR, you might not necessarily go from IP1->NA->IP2 like it used to happen before.

Reactions: vishaldeep.garg

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I don't know about US residents but I have seen some cases on the tracker from countries like Dominican Republic, United Kingdom, having medicals passed sooner than 62 days. I am not generalizing about any country. Just mentioning some examples i saw recently on FSWO immitracker.

No. its not IP1 yet. I have same background status although I have passed medicals. Also these IP1, IP2 terms no longer exist in my opinion. They have changed the processing method. Now people get different status messages. Although it eventually leads to PPR, you might not necessarily go from IP1->NA->IP2 like it used to happen before.
You are probably right. After the recent changes, the process seems to have changed. Now all these things are happening which werent the norm..

1 - People getting additional document requests before passing medicals.
2 - Background changes before passing medical.
3 - Background check not starting when medical is passed.
3 - Changing from NBG to NA on the same day ( happened to me)

Gotta wait and watch how all this plays out...

Reactions: jpv2212

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My application Details status changed from 'Submitted' to 'Your Action is Required'. So I clicked on 'Check messages and Status' button for more details. I don't see what action is required from my end.

I do see that "Background Check" status has been changed from 'Not Applicable' to 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'. Is it IP1 because my medicals are still pending?

Yesterday the medicals status changed from 'You don't need a medical exam...' to 'If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.' Please let me know if anybody noticed similar changes.
System is bugged , it will take some time to correct new system.

Many people are getting update on Background like you even before medical pass . Maybe they start doing R10 check before medical or it's a bug again